剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
A hopeless place to kill yourself.
在那种地方自杀几乎没有获救的希望
I was so angry at her for that.
对此我火冒三丈
I'm sorry, Jodie. I seem to have misjudged you.
抱歉 乔迪 我似乎误会你了
Please let me make amends. Look at me.
请允许我做出弥补 看着我
Every time you breathe a breath of that putrid smoke,
你吸入的每一口熏人的烟气
remember this.
记住这味道
There's a fat, rich tobacco executive
这其中有一个肥大的烟草怪物
thinking what a fool you are,
在嘲笑你有多傻
every time you breathe that smoke,
每当你想抽烟
laughing at you,
它就嘲笑你
with his fat jowls wobbling with glee.
抖动着他肥胖的腮帮子欢呼着
Do you see him?
看到他了吗
Oh. Sorry. I didn't order that.
抱歉 我没点这个
No, I-I did.
不 是我点的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's your favorite. Come on.
这是你的最爱 快吃吧
And chocolate always makes you feel better when you're upset.
而且巧克力总能缓解你的抑郁
Mm-hmm. I need to work on my poker face, huh?
我得把这副臭脸给换了 是吧
Yep. I'm betting it's Laroche.
没错 我打赌是因为拉罗彻
Hmm? Spill.
说出来吧
Pass that over here.
把那个递过来
He wants me to spy on my department,
他要我暗中监视我的同事
or he'll go after me.
否则他就要找我麻烦
Is this about that cop-killer murder?
是关于那起弑警案吗
I don't know what to do.
我不知所措
I'm sorry, babe.
真对不起 宝贝
This is never fun, but, look, someone in your organization
这不是儿戏 你部门里的某个人
set a man on fire and let him burn alive.
把一个人活活烧死
If you knew who he was,
如果你知道他是谁
wouldn't you turn him in anyway?
难道不想把他绳之以法吗
Yeah, I guess I would.
是啊 我想我会的
Okay. Well, isn't that all Laroche is asking you to do,
那不就得了 拉罗彻让你做的不就是
to catch the guy?
抓住那个凶手吗
Craig, these are my friends.
克莱格 他们都是我的朋友
How am I supposed to wear a wire while I talk to a friend?
我怎么能监听他们说话呢
They're your colleagues, okay?
他们只是同事
I'm your friend.
我才是你的朋友
I'm the one who's here for you no matter what.
我才是无论如何都陪在你身边的人
I get it.
我懂了
It's a tough call.
这个决定很难做
Okay, so whatever you decide,
好 不管你意下如何
just know that I love you,
只要记住我爱你就好
Okay, and I'm behind you.
而且我永远支持你
Okay.
好的
All right. Now have some chocolate.
好了 现在吃点巧克力吧
E-s-s-e-x. Adrian Essex.
爱德兰·埃塞克斯
Yes, that's the guy. Let me know if you get a hit.
就是他 有进展了马上告诉我
Is that the Justin Degeorge file?
这是贾斯汀·德乔治的档案吗
Yeah, and guess what I found in it.
是的 猜猜我发现了什么
Degeorge called the police last year,
德乔治去年报过警
claimed that Trina's aunt Jodie attacked him.
声称翠娜的阿姨乔迪攻击他
Not surprising. He abused her sister.
没什么奇怪的 他虐待她的妹妹
Says who? Records say nothing about that.
谁说的 档案上没记录
Well, that's records for you.
独家消息
Oh, there's stuff in here about Trina's mother. Excellent.
这有翠娜妈妈的资料 太棒了
Any leads on Essex yet?
找到关于埃塞克斯的线索了吗
My C.I.S are all quiet as mice.
我的线人一点动静都没
Rigsby's got squat.
瑞斯比有点收获
C.H.P...border patrols, airports--
高速公路巡警 边境巡检 机场
They've all got pictures of the guy. We've just gotta wait.
都照到了他 我们只需等待
I'm also getting a warrant out on Essex's finances.
我还拿到了调查埃塞克斯的账务的批准
If he paid for the hit on Degeorge,
如果是他买♥♥凶杀了德乔治
then maybe we have a trail.
我们就能顺藤摸瓜
Did you know it used to be illegal
你知道过去在波士顿
to celebrate Christmas in Boston? Yeah.
庆祝圣诞节是违法的吗 知道
Pilgrims thought the whole spectacle rather debauched.
最初清教♥徒♥认为庆祝都是堕落的表现
Didn't know that.
这可不知道
Got something. A list of every property Essex owns.
我拿到埃塞克斯名下的财产清单了
Good place to start looking. Great.
从这开始调查比较靠谱 好的
I'll get my guys on it. Should take a couple hours.
我马上让手下去查 得花上几个小时
Well, sounds a little tedious. Do you mind if I take a peek?
听起来冗长无味 介意我看一下吗
If we can get Essex and Boden in a lineup,
如果让埃塞克斯和博登排队让人辨认
then we'll see what's what and who's the killer.
就能发现真♥相♥ 找出真凶
A lineup for who, Trina? She can't remember anything.
谁来辨认 翠娜吗 她什么都不记得了
Well, the doctor says certain stimulus can jog memories.
医生说适当的刺♥激♥能够唤醒记忆
That's great, but we don't have Essex.
好极了 可我们没抓到埃塞克斯
Well, I've got 100 bucks that says I can figure out
赌一百块钱 我能在一分钟内
where Essex is in less than a minute.
找到埃塞克斯的藏身处
Pass.
我赌
A minute from now. Can I get in on this?
计时开始 我能加入吗
Oh, yeah. Come on, baby.
当然 来吧 孩子们
Up! Up! Listen to me, you ogre.
起来 起来 听我说 大个子
I ask only this-- follow my finger.
就一件事 盯着我的手指
What the hell?
你在干嘛
You're telling me where your boss hides.
你要告诉我你老板的藏身之处
Oh, come on. Give me a break.
得了吧 让我歇会
Who doesn't like a break?
谁不喜欢歇会呢
A nice cold beer after a long, hard day,
漫长又艰难的一天后 来杯上乘冰啤酒
put your feet up on the big, comfy sofa.
躺在又大又舒服的沙发上
Relaxes you, soothes you.
使你感觉舒适而放松
A break is a good thing.
偶尔歇会是件好事
I'm...I'm done with this.
我不和你玩了
So am I. Splendid.
我也不玩了 棒极了
Time? 27 seconds.
用了多长时间 二十七秒
Et voila?
厉害吧
You will find Essex at 9 Eagle drive.
你们会在鹰路九号♥找到埃塞克斯
Come on. No way.
得了吧 不可能
When I put my finger over the correct address,
当我的手指指到正确的地址时
Boden couldn't help but react.
博登抑制不住做出反应
His lips tightened. His nostrils flared ever so slightly.
他嘴唇闭紧 鼻孔略微张开
Classic tells. I'll get S.W.A.T. Ready.
典型的肢体语言 我去让特警准备好
Wicked good job, if you're right.
要是你猜对了 就可真神了
Thanks.
谢谢
But I'm not paying up until the guy's in cuffs.
但在那家伙戴上手铐前 我不会给钱
Well, just so you know, I prefer cash.
通知你一声 我喜欢现金
You guys set? Let's roll.
准备好了吗 行动吧
Go. Split. Three and three.
快 分成两路 左三右三
Freeze! CBI!
不准动 加调局
Move
闪开
Gun!
我要开枪了
Move! Move! Get out of the way!
闪开 闪开 别挡路
Damn it.
该死
Drop it, Essex.
放下枪 埃塞克斯
Do it now.
现在就放下
Hands on your head.
双手抱头
Let's go
我们走吧
I want to make our position clear from the outset.
我想先阐明我们的立场
We are not interested in a plea.
我们没兴趣抗辩
My client is innocent of every charge.
我的委托人没有犯下任何罪行
That right?
是吗
Sure, Adrian had the ability to leave his house,
当然 爱德兰有能力离开自己的房♥子
but in no way does that prove that he killed Justin DeGeorge.
但那不能证明是他杀了贾斯汀·德乔治
He snuck out the night of the murder.
谋杀案发生那晚他偷偷溜出去了
My girlfriend hurt her back, so I went to see her.
我女朋友把后背弄伤了 我去看望她
She'll swear to it.
她可以发誓
Naturally. There's also a drug charge.
那肯定了 你还有一项贩毒指控
20 pounds of meth in that house.
那房♥子里存放了二十磅冰♥毒♥
But Adrian wasn't in the same room,
但爱德兰并不在同一房♥间里
and Mr. Boden will testify that my client had
博登先生也会作证我的委托人
no knowledge of the drugs.
对毒品的事一无所知
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表