剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
I'm glad you're doing okay.
你熬过来了 我很欣慰
You are doing okay, aren't you?
你的确好了吧
Oh, yeah.
当然
My little friend pepper is gonna need a ride back to the office.
我那辣椒小朋友可能得骑行回办公室了
She's huge.
她真大啊
Kinda tickles.
痒不痒
Hey!
喂
Jane!
简
Detective Reece called three times. He's pissed.
李斯警探打来三次电♥话♥了 他怒了
He can get in line. Where's Van Pelt?
先不管他 范·佩尔特在哪
Oh, hey, boss. Can I borrow the car?
你好 长官 你的车能借我吗
Ha ha ha. That's funny. Anything on Ruskin?
哈哈哈 笑你妹 查到罗斯金的事没
Uh, yeah, he's a, uh, former escape artist.
有 他曾是个逃脱魔术大♥师♥
Had an act as a kid, just like jane--"Houdini jr."
行为有点幼稚 像简一样 "胡迪尼二世"
Says he could do the water torture cell trick at 17,
据说他17岁时就能玩水下生存了
which I guess is good, if you like that sort of thing.
我觉得挺了不起 如果你对这类事感兴趣的话
Cho, go and talk to the victim's wife.
周 去和受害者的妻子谈谈
See if she knows Ruskin.
看她是否认识罗斯金
Rigsby, have Van Pelt help you look into his financials.
瑞斯比 叫范·佩尔特帮你查查他的账户
Look for other names. Con men rarely work alone.
找找相关人员的名字 骗子很少单独行动
Where's Van Pelt?
范·佩尔特在哪
Daniel ruskin.
丹尼尔·罗斯金
I don't know him. Sorry.
不好意思 我不认识他
But you do?
但你认识
I have met Daniel.
我碰到过丹尼尔
He's very charming.
他很迷人
I'm sure he wouldn't hurt Landon.
我确定他不会伤害兰登
You know Ruskin,
你认识罗斯金
But you told us you never heard of his company, k-ram.
但你说你从没听说过他的克兰公♥司♥
No. I-I have no notion of his business.
不 我从没在意过他的工作
I met Daniel socially at Landon's country club.
我们是在兰登的乡村俱乐部中碰到的
Murphy introduced us.
墨菲介绍我们认识的
Murphy Traver?
墨菲·崔沃吗
Oh, a lovely man. Of the long island Travers.
一个好人 长岛崔沃家族的人
Thank you for your cooperation, Mr. Traver. Oh, happy to talk, agents.
谢谢您的合作 崔沃先生 很乐意 警官
Yeah, I just need to get back to this meeting in a few
我只是赶着回去开会
can't trust computer nerds alone too long, you know.
那些呆呆的网虫可不信呐
Oh, gosh. Poor Landon. It's horrible.
天 可怜的兰登 这太可怕了
So you introduced him to Ruskin?
是你把他介绍给罗斯金的吗
Yeah, yeah. Sure did. I, uh, yeah, met Daniel at the club.
对 是我 我在俱乐部里认识的丹尼尔
He's just an outstanding guy.
他是个出色的家伙
But, well, why do you want to know about Daniel?
不过 为什么要问起丹尼尔
Well, he's a con man. He may have killed Mr. Wale.
他是个骗子 可能是他杀了威尔先生
Do you know where he is? Con man? Oh, my god.
你知道他在哪吗 骗子 天呐
My god. I invested with him. Oh, my god.
天啊 我还和他一起投资了 天啊
Where's your assistant?
你的助理在哪
I'm--I'm sorry, agent. I-I have to call my bank.
不好意思 警官 我得打电♥话♥给银行
Yeah, you know, a place like this, bunch of people,
是 说起来 这么大的地方 这么多的人
You should have an assistant. At least a receptionist.
你该有个助理 最起码有个接待员吧
And with all those employees,
有那么多的雇员
The phone lines should be ringing off the hook.
你的电♥话♥应该被打爆了才对
Landlines. So 20th-century.
固定电♥话♥ 太老派了
No, agent. I-I'm sorry. You c--
别 警官 抱歉 你们不能
You're not allowed in there. That's a clean room, agent!
你们不能进去 那是洁净室
Very clean.
相当干净啊
I am having a very bad day,
我今天心情差到爆
And you're gonna tell us about Daniel Ruskin.
丹尼尔·罗金斯的情况 你最好老实交代
Come on. Justokay. All right.
过来 好 轻点
My dear, sorry to bother.
亲爱的 抱歉打扰
Did you see two boys run down the street?
你看到两个男孩在街上跑吗
No. Ma'am, what's wrong?
没 女士 怎么了
I was walking to the train station--
我正往火车站走
It's such a nice day--
今天天气这么好
And these two boys just took my purse.
然后这俩男孩就抢走了我的包
Ma'am, here. Come here. Sit down.
夫人 这儿 来坐下
I have to visit my sister.
我得去看我妹妹
She's in the hospital in Bakersfield.
她在贝克尔斯菲市的医院里
I feel so stupid.
我觉得自己好傻
That's terrible.
太可怜了
And the--the last train to Bakersfield
可最后一趟到贝克尔斯菲市的火车
leaves in 40 minutes.
40分钟后就要走了
Oh, dear.
天呐
Oh. Look, uh...
这样
Can I drive you to the train station?
我送你去火车站行吗
You would do that?
真的可以吗
Oh, my dear.
我的天呐
Oh, thank you.
太感谢了
Sure.
没什么
You're not taking her anywhere, Grace.
她哪儿也不去 格蕾斯
Nice hook, Nicki.
装的不错 妮姬
You're such a sweet old lady.
这位老太太真可爱
Grace, Nicki. Nicki, Grace.
格蕾斯 这是妮姬 妮姬 这是格蕾斯
If this were for real,
要是来真的
this old fox would have you stripped bare.
这老狐狸可会把你掏空了
This sweet piece of fruit is a cop?
这位善良可爱的小姐是警♥察♥
Damn.
该死
Guess I'm losing my touch.
看来我变迟钝了
I'm looking for Danny.
我在找丹尼
Look at me.
听我说
Danny?
你找丹尼
Look at me. This is a family thing.
听我说 这是件家务事
I know you know where he is. Tell me, Nicki,
我知道你清楚他在哪 告诉我 妮姬
or this nice piece of fruit will take you downtown
否则这位善良可爱的小姐就会逮捕你
and treat you to a complimentary cavity search.
给你来个免费的口腔检查
Hypothetically, what happened?
假设一下 是怎么回事
Hypothetically?
要我假设吗
We were running "The rag."
我们的手法是 "一夜暴富"
"We'll let you invest in a surefire stock market winner.
"我们让你给个稳赚的股票投资"
"It's a little illegal. Shh, don't tell anybody. Blah, blah."
"不太合法 千万别告诉别人"诸如此类
Hypothetically...
本来应该是
Danny hooked Landon good.
丹尼完全骗倒了兰登
I mean, had him begging us to let him invest.
我是说 他急切地央求我们让他投资
He was bringing us some statue worth 200 grand.
还把一个值20万的雕像拿来给我们
So you and Danny killed Landon and took the statue.
你就和丹尼一起杀了兰登 偷走雕像
No. No. Why take it when he was gonna give it to us in the morning?
没有 他早上就要给我们 干嘛要偷
Maybe you took it, Murphy.
说不定你自己偷走了 墨菲
You didn't want to share with Danny, so you called Wale
你不想和丹尼分账 就打给威尔
and met him early. Things got out of hand.
提前跟他见面 但情况失控了
You need to help yourself, tell your side.
你得给自己找后路
No, no, no, no.
我没有
You're a liar. She's right. You are.
你是个骗子 没错 你确实是
Where's Danny Ruskin?
丹尼·罗斯金在哪
You're a businessman. So's Danny. He'll understand.
你是个生意人 丹尼也是 他会理解
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't.
真的
But I know who he's with.
但我知道他跟谁在一起
Trixie... somebody.
叫什么 翠茜的
Rich and hot.
有钱又漂亮
Yeah. Danny's always got a second revenue stream.
丹尼一直都有后备收入来源
Always...
他一直
Monetizing.
把股票套现
Excuse me. Jane, where the hell are you?
不好意思 简 你到底跑去哪了
Wow. Hope that's the decaf you're getting. How did you kn
你喝的脱因咖啡吧 你怎么知...
I can hear the foam machine.
我听到泡沫机的声音了
Anyway, I promised Grace I'd call, so I called.
我答应格蕾斯给你打电♥话♥ 就打了
Lovely to talk to you. Bye now. Put her on now.
很高兴与你通话 挂了 让她听
No, I've already ditched her.
不行 我已经甩掉她了
Jane, you have to come in. Danny could be dangerous.
简 你得跟我们一起 丹尼会很危险
We're not looking to use deadly force, but things happen.
我们不想使用武力 但世事难料
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表