剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
他打我
He hit me.
他打我
Did Mashburn say anything to you?
麦什本跟你说了什么吗
Just that he'd never risk going to jail,
只是说他才不会坐以待毙
he has a lot of money in overseas accounts,
他在海外账户有很多钱
and he'd be happy to live there.
他很愿意出国去住
Oh, except we know that he hasn't left the country.
只不过我们知道他还没离开美国
We've frozen his bank accounts,
我们冻结了他的银行账号♥
and every cop in the state's looking for him.
加州的每个警♥察♥都在找他
Mrs. Bajoran, thank you for coming.
巴约伦女士 谢谢你能来
Why don't you have a seat? No sign of Walter yet?
请坐吧 还没找到沃特吗
Just his car. We found it abandoned
只找到了他的车 他把车丢在
a few miles from his palatial mansion.
离他庄园几英里外的地方
We'll find him. I promise.
我们会找到他的 我保证
And you can help.
我们需要你的帮助
You know Mashburn better than anybody.
你比任何人都要了解麦什本
We found this on the seat of his car.
我们在他的车座上找到这个
Do you know what it means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
I don't know. An address of some kind.
我不知道 也许是什么地址吧
Address to where? I don't know.
哪里的地址 我不知道
I'm -- I'm sorry, agent Lisbon.
我很抱歉 里斯本探员
It's been too long.
过去太久了
I-I don't know Walter anymore. That's obvious to me now.
我已经不再了解沃特了 这点很显然
停机坪
马林谷1710号♥飞机库
Walter! Turn around.
沃特 转过身来
I win!
我赢了
Not so much, Yuri.
还不见得 尤里
No.
没有
Drop it, Bajoran! Now.
放下枪 巴约伦 快点
Jane, you can come out now.
简 你可以出来了
Yuri Bajoran!
尤里·巴约伦
You're looking delightfully
你看上去不错嘛
not-so-blown-up by a bomb.
没怎么被炸♥弹♥炸着
Very clever of you, I must say.
我必须说 你很聪明
No one suspects a dead man.
没人会怀疑一个死人
Well, almost no one.
几乎没有
You staged all this -- Mashburn running --
这都是你设计的 让麦什本逃跑
just to lure me out.
就是为了引我出来
Well, not bad for a state employee, huh?
我作为政♥府♥雇员来说还不错吧
Uh, consultant, really.
不对 是顾问
Walter finally beat you.
沃特最终还是把你打败了
He was gonna take over your company,
他要接手你的公♥司♥
and your ego couldn't handle that.
你的自尊心受不了
So you put that military experience to use.
于是你就利用了自己当兵时的经验
Kill Mashburn and Drucker, who betrayed you,
想杀了背叛你的麦什本和德鲁克科
then leave the country with Marie.
然后带着玛丽出国
But Mashburn ruined it for you, didn't he?
但是麦什本把这一切都毁了 对吧
You didn't know that he used your fake death threat
你不知道他会利用你假造的死亡威胁
as a reason to call in Lisbon and myself,
把我跟里斯本找来
and you were stuck.
于是你陷入了僵局
It was my last chance
那是我在签那个该死的合同前
before signing that damn contract.
最后的机会了
I had to do it then.
我必须在那个时候动手
Let's do the damn deal, Walter.
我们把合同签了吧 沃特
Oh, yeah, and everything was in place --
没错 当时一切都准备好了
the bomb, and, what, a little DNA sprinkled everywhere...
炸♥弹♥ 还有到处都布置好的DNA证据
to prove that you died in that explosion?
好证明你死于那场爆♥炸♥了
Hey, Teresa, while you're here...
特蕾莎 既然你在这
You set the timer and got out of there.
你设了定时器 然后就走掉了
You timed it almost perfectly.
爆♥炸♥时间设定的几乎完美
But Walter escaped.
但是沃特逃脱了
And then you missed him again in Chaparral Glen.
你在丛林谷又让他给跑了
Mashburn's a cockroach.
麦什本就是只蟑螂
He wouldn't die.
怎么都打不死
Now I have a question for you,
我要问你个问题
Mr. Jane.
简先生
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的
Yuri's toupees?
尤里的假发
Yes, in his bedroom,
没错 在他的卧室里
he had five heads and only two toupees.
有五个头模 但是只有两个假发
Fine, he was wearing one. That leaves still two missing,
好吧 就算他戴着一个 也还差两个
and only one person would
只有一个人
have, uh, such a need for... such a personal object.
会需要将这么私人的物品带在身边
Yuri took them?
是尤里拿走的
Yeah. Yeah, I guess, uh, you find a good rug,
是的 一旦买♥♥到一顶称心的假发
you, uh, get very connected to it.
就会走到哪带到哪吧
Thank you for your help in,
谢谢你帮我们
uh, catching him. Oh. Not at all. It was fun.
抓到他 别客气 我玩得很过瘾
Sorry. It was your idea.
对不起 这是你的主意
Though I still can't believe that Marie wanted me dead.
只是我还是不敢相信玛丽会想要整死我
You have a knack for picking 'em.
你总是挑这种女人
Well...almost forgot. Your credit card.
差点忘了 你的信♥用♥卡♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Patrick, hang on. One question.
派翠克等一下 还有一个问题
Do you think Teresa believed it --
你认为特蕾莎真的相信
that I was the killer?
我是凶手吗
Yeah, she did for a minute there,
是的 她的确是信了那么一下
but I wouldn't think anything of it.
但是这不代表什么
We caught Lady Macbeth?
抓到麦克白夫人了吗
Yeah, at the Canadian border.
在加拿大边境抓回来的
Was just gonna come tell the boss. Where is she?
正准备去告诉头呢 她人呢
Don't know.
不知道
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
好呀
I'm very glad you came over last night.
我很高兴你昨晚过来了
Me, too.
我也是
I'll call room service, order some breakfast.
我打给客房♥服务部 叫点早餐
Nah, nah, I can't. I'm late.
不用 我吃不了 迟到了
What can I say? The bastards keep killing people.
我能怎么办 总是有混♥蛋♥到处杀人
Well, when am I gonna see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你
Aren't you going to Europe tomorrow?
你明天不是要去欧洲吗
Oh. Two months. Got board meetings.
去两个月 要去开董事会
Well, there you go then.
那你尽管去吧
It was nice seeing you, Walter.
见到你很高兴 沃特
Can't believe I'm a one-night stand for dirty Harry.
真不敢相信我成了警探哈里的一♥夜♥情♥了
Yeah, well, I'd leave you cab fare,
我本来是想给你留下打车钱的
but you probably got that covered, right?
不过你应该是用不着的 对吧
Bye, Teresa.
再见 特蕾莎
Good-bye, Walter.
再见 沃特
Lisbon. Yeah.
我是里斯本 好的
Okay, liaise with Costa Mesa PD.
好的 跟科斯塔梅萨警局联♥系♥
Put a lid on the crime scene.
封锁罪案现场
You and Cho start canvassing.
你和周开始盘查
It's a crowded neighborhood.
那地方人多口杂
Somebody saw something.
总会找到目击证人的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表