剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
在此期间 有人在他身上安置了炸♥弹♥
So we track backwards, try and figure out
所以我们往回查
when somebody could have done that.
找出安置炸♥弹♥的时间点
If we find out when, maybe we'll find out who. Let's go. Okay.
找出时间点 或许就能找出作案人
CBI, ma'am. Looking for your manager, Mr. Vermillion?
加调局 女士 找你们经理 范米里昂先生
Oh, he's talking with the other agent.
他正和另一位探员在谈话
I'll buzz you in. Other agent?
我先让你们进去 另一位探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Rigsby, Van Pelt, join the party.
瑞斯比 范佩尔 欢迎
Lisbon's been looking for you. What are you doing here?
里斯本一直在找你 你在这里干什么
Ah, you know, curious. Putting an explosive on someone--
好奇而已 把炸♥弹♥放人身上
It's unsporting, don't you think? Don't you think?
太不道德了 你不觉得吗 不觉得吗
Uh... Alan's loss is very upsetting to all of us
艾伦的死对"随便提"这个大家庭来说
in the Cash in Motion family.
是极其惨痛的损失
Cash in Motion family, right. Oh, this is Drake Vermilion,
"随便提"大家庭 对 这位是德雷克·范米里昂
Clearly an Alias-- who knows why?
显然是给化名 知道为什么吗
Thwarted show business aspirations
有挫败感的名字显示出经商的野心
Or just an unfortunate birth name. What--what is it?
也可能是生来就是这倒霉名字 什么原因呢
I-I don't think that's germane. Do you?
我觉得那样说不太恰当 你觉得呢
Ooh, "Germane." Definitely showbiz.
"恰当" 显然是来自娱乐界的
I had a very successful career
我的事业相当成功
In the musical theater, actually.
事实上是在歌♥剧院里的事业
Of course you did, Drake. Can you belt out a tune for us?
当然 德雷克 能为我们一展歌♥喉吗
Smiling now, is it, Tracy?
你笑了 是吗 崔西
All that sniveling, and now you smile?
哭了半天鼻子后 你居然笑了
What, I amuse you, do I? No, sir.
怎么回事 你觉得我很搞笑吗 没 先生
Oh, "No, sir," She says. Hey,
她说 "没 先生"
now everyone's stressed out here. It's understandable.
现在每个人都很紧张 这可以理解
Would you people please just get to the point here?
你们能说重点吗
The point. Yes, Drake.
重点 没错 德雷克
Wait. Sir, that is a restricted area.
留步 先生 那是禁区
Oh! Let's sing now.
看了才知道
Dinkler took the money from this vault.
迪克勒是从这金库里把钱劫走的吗
Yes. Uh, he made me open it for him.
是的 他让我给他打开
And he made Tracy and me go inside the vault with him
他让我和崔西和他一起进金库
While he shoveled money into a bag.
然后他把钱装进了包里
Then he locked us in the vault.
然后他把我们锁在了金库里
He probably thought We would suffocate.
他可能以为这样我们就会窒息死亡
No, he knew there was ventilation.He knew we'd be all right.
不 他知道这里有通风设备 他知道我们会没事的
Oh. You--you think that, do you?
你是这么想的 是吗
Wait. Do you have some special insight here? No, sir
等等 你有什么特别的见解要发表吗 没有 老板
Did he talk to you? No, sir
他和你谈过吗 没有 老板
Oh, "No, sir." But he was a good person.
没有 对吧 但他是个好人
He wouldn't wanna hurt anyone.
他不会伤害任何人的
Hmm. Thank you, Tracy. Useful to know.
谢谢 崔西 这对案情很有帮助
Wait. You cannot go in there alone.
等等 你不能单独进去
Tracy, can you show me Dinkler's work space?
崔西 你能带我去看看迪克勒的工作间吗
Sure. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢
How much money is this? $10,000.
这是多少 1万美元
Oh, wow. He left a lot more than he took.
他留下比拿走的钱多很多嘛
In a hurry, I suppose.
我估计是时间不够充裕
Oh, look.
看好
2 seconds. $50,000. How much time did he need?
拿5万块就2秒 那他时间怎么就不充裕了啊
Did he take anything else?
他还拿了别的东西吗
I-I-I don't know. I had my eyes closed, to be honest.
我不知道 说实话 我当时没睁开眼睛
Put that back.
把钱放回去
And where were you standing in here, exactly?
你当时是站在哪里的 说具体点
Exactly.
具体点
Uh... here. I was here,
这里 我就在这里
And--and--and Tracy was here.
崔西就在这里
Mm-hmm. And when he exited,
他离开的时候
Did he exit facing you, or did he have his back to you?
是面对着你们离开的 还是背对着的
Facing us, just like you're doing now.
面对着我们离开的 就像你现在这样
Oh, he did. Then what did Dinkler do?
这样啊 然后迪克勒做了什么
He shut the door. Just like this?
然后他把门关了 像这样吗
Yeah. Exactly like that.
是 就像那样
Thank you!
谢谢
Thanks for your help.
感谢您的帮助
Wait, no! Wait, wait.
等等 别这样 等等
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Tracy, there were some CDs in Alan's car
崔西 在艾伦的车里发现了一些CD
That contained these lists.
里面包含这些名单
Oh, these are client transaction reports
这些是客户交易报告
From the past two months. Alan must have gotten them
是上两月的 艾伦肯定是从金库里
From the vault. We're not allowed to see them.
拿的 我们是不能看这些的
But they could be valuable,
但这些很有价值
Like bank account or credit card data?
比如银行账户 或者信♥用♥卡♥数据
No, no, account info is encrypted on a separate system.
不 不 账户信息是单独的一套系统加了密的
These are just names of clients who sent money and locations
这里只是客户姓名 以及
They sent it to.
汇款地址而已
It's not worth anything, I don't think.
没有任何价值 至少我是这么认为的
I'm s-- Alan just... kept apologizing
但是...艾伦只是不停地道歉
When he first came in, and I didn't know
一开始他进来的时候 我完全
What was going on at first,
没弄清楚到底发生了什么
why he kept saying "I'm sorry.I'm so sorry."
为什么他一直说着"我很抱歉"
Well... you've had a rough day, huh?
好了 你今天过得挺不顺的 对吧
Why don't you head off home, Tracy?
回家去休息休息 崔西
Get yourself some rest.We're done here.
好吗 我们这边情况也了解完了
Yeah. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
好吧 很抱歉 我没帮到你们
Oh, no, on the contrary.
不 恰恰相反
You've practically solved the case single-handedly.
你几乎快帮我们破案了
I have? Yeah, you have.
是吗 当然了
She has?
她有吗
Okay. Any suspicious vehicles? Drive-bys?
好的 有没什么可疑的车辆 路过的呢
Not a one.
没有
All right. Thanks for the help.
好的 感谢你的帮助
Sergeant says he's been sitting on Dinkler's place
这位警官说从事件发生起
Since the incident.
他就在迪克勒家守着
He knocked, no answer. Nobody's been in or out.
敲了门 没人开门 也没人进出过
Dinkler had a roommate?
迪克勒有个室友吗
Yeah, a deadbeat, according to the landlord. Always home.
是的 据房♥东说 是个游手好闲的 经常在家
Check the garage. I got the back. All right.
你去车♥库♥看看 我去后门 好的
Hello?
有人吗
Police.
警♥察♥
Cho? I think I've got something.
周 我想这边有发现
Ok, boss, be right there.
好 头儿 马上过来
Cho, get in here. We got a body.
周 快过来 发现受害者了
Roommate?
是室友吗
Looks like.
看起来像是
Gunshot to the head.
头部中枪
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Oh. Uh, you know, out, about.
也就 在外面 四处走走
Oh, that's good, because we just found
太好了 我们可刚在迪克勒家里
a body at Dinkler's house.
发现了一具尸体
Huh. Figures.
猜到了
You wanna come and have a look, maybe?
你说不定想来看看
Do a little detective work? Not really.
然后侦察一下 不太想去
I'm pretty sure it's collateral damage. Roommate, probably.
我敢肯定这是附带伤害 应该是室友吧
Hey, why don't you come by the office, and I will show you
你应该来办公室一趟 我会告诉你
what the real motive is behind the crime?And it wasn't money.
这起犯罪背后的真正动机 无关金钱
No? Well, what was it?
无关吗 那是什么
Oh, and while I think of it, could you send Sac P.D. to check
我思考时 你能不能让萨市警♥察♥去看看
on the Cash in Motion offices? Why?
随处提的办公室 为什么
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人在吗
Anyone hear me?
有人听到我的声音吗
Anyone?
有人吗
So you know the real motive for the robbery?
所以 你知道抢劫案的真正动机
What's up with the dead roommate?
那个死亡的室友怎么样了
Michael Takashima.
迈克尔·高岛
Coroner says he's been dead just under 24 hours.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表