剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Absolutely. Sir, I'll let you know as soon
一定 长官 我一有线索
as I know anything.
第一时间通知你
Not at all. It's my pleasure.
不麻烦 我的荣幸
Crap.
真见鬼
Director?
是主管吗
Bertram wants regular updates.
伯坦姆想让我们定期汇报
Somebody involved in this case must be connected.
肯定有涉案人员背景深厚
Well, maybe we'll get lucky, catch a dunk.
也许是我们幸运 抓条大鱼
We're due an easy one. Ugh, you shouldn't have said that.
不费吹灰之力 你不该那么说
Said what? "We're due an easy one""
说什么 -"不费吹灰之力"
Now we're jinxed.
现在我们被诅咒了
Sorry.
抱歉
Amber Sutherland, documentary filmmaker.
安柏·桑瑟兰 纪录片导演
The house is a rental.
这房♥子是租的
She's been in Crane Creek for about two months
她来克兰溪已经两个月了
making a campaign video for Mayor Kenyon Bagshaw.
是为了要给肯亚·拜格萧镇长拍竞选片
Isn't a campaign video overkill
为竞选小镇镇长拍片
for a small town mayor?
是不是有点太夸张了
Well, Bagshaw's moving up.
拜格萧要飞黄腾达了
He's running in a special election for the house of representatives.
他正在为众议院的特别竞选做准备
Surprise. Connected.
怪不得 背景深厚啊
Agent Lisbon? Chief Arnold Nail,
里斯本探员吗 我是阿诺德·内尔警长
Crane Creek p.D.
克兰溪警局
My men responded to a shots-fired call last night,
我的手下昨夜接到报♥警♥电♥话♥出警
found the body.
发现了这具尸体
Agent cho, agent Rigsby.
这是周探员 瑞斯比探员
Your men search the area?
你手下搜查了这片区域吗
We found a .38 in a trash can
我们在街尽头处的垃圾箱里
down the street.
找到了把点三八的枪
Serial number shows it reported stolen from a man one town over,
枪上的序列号♥显示这把枪是附近镇上的人
about a year ago.
一年之前报失的一把枪
We're gonna need that.
我们要那人的姓名
Got it. And just so you know,
知道 另外要告诉你
I get it. CBI's in charge. We're here to assist.
我明白 这里加调局管事 我们协助
Thanks, chief. We don't always get a welcome.
谢谢警长 我们通常不太受欢迎
Well, I said I get it. I didn't say I liked it.
我说我明白 不代表我喜欢
Looks like the killer tossed the place.
看上去凶手把这里翻了个遍
Anything missing?
有东西不见了吗
Apparently, Amber had a lot of high-end video equipment.
很显然 安柏有很多高端摄影设备
There's no sign of it, so
但这里并没有 所以
we figure the killer took it.
我们猜测是被凶手拿走了
Robbery gone bad?
抢劫升级谋杀吗
No, there's a lot of other valuables left behind.
不 屋里还剩下很多值钱的东西
Okay, get a list of what's missing
好 把丢失的东西列个单子
and call Jane and ask him why he isn't here already.
给简打个电♥话♥问问他怎么还没来
Patrick Jane, CBI. I'm on the way to a crime scene.
派翠克·简 我在赶往犯罪现场的路上
Do you know how fast you were going, sir?
你知道你时速多少吗 先生
Do I get a prize if I guess correctly?
如果我猜对了有奖励吗
13 miles per hour over the posted speed limit.
每小时超过规定时速十三公里
I need your license and proof of insurance.
把驾照给我看一下 还有行车保险
I'd love to, but, uh, we got a murder to solve.
我很想 但是我急着去侦破谋杀案
Evidence degrading, killers perfecting their alibis.
证据在被销毁 凶手们正在完善自己的证词
First 48 hours-- you know that, right?
案发之后的48小时 你知道有多关键的
License and proof of insurance.
驾照和行车保险
I mean, is this really necessary?
真的有必要吗
Aren't we all part of the justice league?
难道我们不都是司法系统的兄弟吗
Do you think aquaman would give batman a ticket?
你觉得水行侠会给蝙蝠侠开罚单吗
Just consider that.
想想吧
Step out of the car.
请你下车
There's no sign of a struggle. She probably knew the killer.
没有打斗的痕迹 她也许认识凶手
But if it was personal,
但如果是私人恩怨
why take her video equipment?
为什么拿走她的摄影设备
Agent Lisbon, we might have something.
里斯本探员 我们有发现
One of my officers is engaged in a pursuit off a traffic stop.
我手下的警官在阻拦一辆超速车辆
Driver was acting crazy. Could be our guy.
司机表现得很不正常 可能是凶手
Don't say a word.
这可不一定
Vehicle is a blue Citroen, about 30 years old,
驾驶着一辆蓝色雪铁龙 30岁左右
California plates.
加州牌照
See what you did?
看看你干了些什么
Pull over right now.
现在就靠边停车
Morning, Lisbon.
早上好 里斯本
Let me see your hands!
举起你的双手
Did I miss anything?
我错过了什么吗
Agent, I'm not opposed to extending professional courtesy,
探员 我并非想挑战你们的权威
but your man
但是你的手下
ignored a reasonable request from my officer
无视我手下警官的合理要求
and fled.
并开车逃跑
He will pay the ticket.
他肯定会付罚款
Meh. Speed traps. Legalized extortion.
限速陷阱 合法讹诈
You want people to slow down?
你希望人们减速吗
Park out in the open,
那就把车停在显眼的地方
where they can see you.
让大家能看见你们
But no, you lay in wait,
但是你们偏不 你们埋伏着
like thieves in the night.
就像黑夜里的盗贼一般
He will pay the ticket today.
他今天就去付
I'm not gonna pay it. Jane!
我才不会付 简
I won't pay it. I'm not paying it. Stopstop that.
我才不 我不付 别
Extortionist.
讹诈犯
If Mr. Jane will go to city hall
如果简先生今天去市政厅
and settle this today, we can move on. Thank you.
解决此事 这事儿就算了 谢谢
I'd like an apology.
我本人希望他道歉
Oh, really?
是吗
Dream bigger, pal. You're not gonna get one from me.
做你大头梦吧 我才不会道歉
I said we'd move on.
我说了 这事儿就过去了
Yes, we're moving on.
是 就过去了
Don't know why you were in such an all-fired hurry to get here.
不知道你干嘛心急火燎地赶来这里
I'll tell you who killed that woman.
我就能告诉你是谁杀了那女人
Who's that?
是谁
Local scumbag named Ronald Crosswhite.
一个叫做罗纳德·克劳斯怀特的本地混♥蛋♥
Killed his wife two years ago.
两年前杀了他自己的妻子
He was indicted for murdering his wife.
他被控告杀害自己的妻子
Oh, he did it, all right. Sergeant Rowley.
就是他干的 劳利警官
Why isn't he in prison?
那他为什么没被抓起来
There was a... screw-up.
事情被 搞砸了
Evidentiary paperwork got filed late.
相关证据文件提交晚了
Judge excluded some security footage.
法官排除了一些监视录像作为证据
Critical evidence. Crosswhite walked.
关键证据 克劳斯怀特无罪释放
And you're the one that screwed up.
就是你把事情搞砸了
That's why you can't stop
所以你才忍♥不住
looking at that poor woman's body--
不断地打量那可怜女人的尸体
because you feel responsible.
因为你觉得这是你的错
Also explains why when there's a murder in town,
也解释了为什么当镇上有凶案发生
you're out working the speed trap.
你却在那里埋伏着抓超速
You smartass. Stand down. Now.
你个滑头 停下 立刻
Yeah. Looks like we both have
看来我们都在
a little problem controlling our underlings.
管理下属上 存在些小问题
Underling?
下属
Even if Crosswhite did kill his wife,
就算克劳斯怀特杀了自己的妻子
what does that have to do with Amber Sutherland?
那有和安柏·桑瑟兰有什么关系
Saw the two of 'em together day before yesterday.
有人看到前天他们在一起
Now she's dead.
现在她死了
No way that's a coincidence.
那肯定不是巧合
Underling? Really?
属下 你认真的吗
Lisbon, would you explain to this man I'm--
里斯本你能和这朋友解释一下我是
You need to stop.
你别说了
I'm a consultant. He's a consultant.
我是顾问 他是顾问
I'm not below or above.
没有下属或上级的问题
I am to the side. That's enough.
我是旁观者 别说了
Ginger Crosswhite was 31.
珍吉·克劳斯怀特31岁
Worked at city hall, DMV clerk.
在市政厅工作 机动车辆处秘书
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表