剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Tell Kenyon that I'm okay. Tell him --
跟肯亚说我没事 告诉他
No messages. Go ahead. Open her up.
不许传话 快点 把门打开
Donna.
多娜
Donna. So brave. Oh, so --
多娜 你真勇敢 你真
Sorry. Forgot about your...
抱歉 忘了你的伤了
My bad.
我的错
Did Jane tell you to say anything? Give you a message?
简有叫你转达什么吗 有留口信吗
No. He just gave me a hug.
没有 他只是搂了我一下
A hug?
搂了一下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Jane sent us a note.
简给我们写了张纸条
What's it say?
上面说什么
"Hey, everybody. Solved the case.
大家好 我把案子破了
Saw envelope on Mayor's desk left by Amber.
看到安柏放在镇长桌上的信封了
Must be what the killer was looking for.
这肯定就是凶手要找的东西
Can't get to it right now. Yours truly, Jane.
现在还弄不明白 此致 简
P.S.-- Lisbon, I'm not paying the ticket."
备注 里斯本 我是不会交罚单的
I don't know what the hell that means,
我不知道他到底是什么意思
but in ten minutes, the deadline's up.
不过再过十分钟 期限就到了
Crosswhite said he's gonna start shooting people.
克劳斯怀特说他会开始开枪
Now, I don't care what you have on Bertram.
我不管你是怎么说服伯坦姆的
If that psycho hurts my wife,
但如果那疯子伤到了我的妻子
I will break you.
我绝不会放过你的
Your ball game, Lisbon.
你自己看着办吧 里斯本
So what happens now?
然后呢
Well, what happens now is, you and I take a walk outside.
然后你跟我 咱俩出去走走
Are you crazy? Easy as pie.
你疯了吗 这事很简单
Uh, they'll shoot me.
他们会冲我开枪的
Not if I'm standing next to you.
我站你旁边就不会
I won't take that chance.
我不会冒这个险的
Well, you can take the walk outside,
你可以选择出去走一圈
or you can stay in here
或是你也可以留在这
and wait for them to come in shooting.
等他们冲进来朝你开枪
Personally, I like your chances
我个人觉得 你出去的话
out there.
活着的机会会大点
I won't do it.
我不会出去的
I don't even know why I'm listening to you.
我都不知道我♥干♥嘛要听你的
Because I know what I'm talking about.
因为我知道我自己在说什么
You're on the edge, and I've been there.
你现在走投无路 我也曾有过这种经历
It's a dark and lonely place, and I'm telling you,
这种感觉很压抑很孤单 我告诉你
this is the way back.
你听我的才有回头路
And more than anything else,
而且更重要的是
I'm offering you what you want --
我能给你你想要的东西
your wife's killer standing in front of you in chains.
我会抓住杀你妻子的凶手 把他带到你面前
Now, if you go out there,
如果你出去的话
there's a chance that you will see that,
你还有机会活着看到这一切
but if you stay in here,
但是如果你留在这
you will probably die.
你也许就会死掉
This is just a trick.
这只是你耍的把戏
Oh, I wish.
我也希望是这样
If this was a trick, I'd be a lot more confident.
如果这是个把戏的话 我就会自信得多
This is 60/40 at best.
而现在我最多只有六成的把握
But what's plan "B", huh?
但你还有更好的选择吗
You coming?
你走不走
Oh, that's a lot of guns.
好多枪呀
Drop your weapon now!
放下你的武器
You get Crosswhite. We'll get the hostages out.
你去抓克劳斯怀特 我们去救人♥质♥
On your belly! Hands by your sides!
脸朝下趴在地上 手放在两边
Spread your legs and don't move!
把腿伸开不许动
You all right? Right as rain.
你没事吧 好得很
Put your hands behind your back. Now.
把手放到背后 快点
Easy, Rigsby. Easy.
轻点 瑞斯比 轻点
Jessica!
杰西卡
Well, looks like you had it wrong.
看来你搞错了
There was no envelope on the mayor's desk.
镇长的桌上没有信封
You're gonna wanna see this.
你可别错过这一幕
There's nothing there
桌上没有信封是因为
because you have it stuffed inside your bulletproof vest.
你把它藏在你的防弹背心里了
Excuse me?
你说什么
He killed Ginger Crosswhite,
他杀了珍吉·克劳斯怀特
and he killed Amber Sutherland.
还有安柏·桑瑟兰
Arnold?
阿诺德
What possible reason could I have to hurt those women?
我有什么理由要伤害那些女人
Well, Ginger, I'm not so sure about yet, but Amber...
我还不确定你为什么要杀珍吉 但是安柏
She found out, didn't she?
她发现真♥相♥了 对吧
You got your killer right there.
你已经逮到真正的凶手了
Yeah, and you were terrified
你害怕我已经
I was starting to believe him.
开始相信他了
If he was telling the truth
如果他对他当晚回家的时间
about what time he came home that night...
没有撒谎的话
Then the security footage doesn't make sense.
那监控录像就有问题了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, it's unlikely the electric company meddled with it.
电力公♥司♥是不可能对录像做手脚的
You had access to the evidence and you changed it.
你能接触到证据 对它做了手脚
Amber, the video expert, figured it out.
而视频专家安柏识破了你的把戏
And then you killed her. But what you didn't know
所以你就把她杀了 但是你不知道的是
is she left a message about
她把她的发现写成了纸条
what she found on the mayor's desk.
留在了市长的桌上
There was no envelope.
根本就没有信封
Yes, there was...'cause I put it there.
当然有 是我放在那的
Now let's see it.
拿出来让我们看看吧
Chief Nail, take off your vest.
内尔警长 脱下你的防弹背心
Open it.
打开它
Read it out.
大声读出来
"Arrest me".
逮捕我
Okay.
好的
Look at that, huh?
结果不错吧
You don't have to say that twice.
这话说一遍就够
I'm not going to jail!
我才不要进监狱呢
Don't do it!
别这样
That was close.
真险
We have people looking at the security footage right now.
我们现在已经派人去检查监控录像了
It's only a matter of time
他们迟早会
before they figure out what you did.
发现你所做的手脚
Now you're a cop about to go into the system.
你是个即将入狱的警♥察♥
You do the math.
你该知道坦白从宽的道理
Ginger Crosswhite got herself killed.
珍吉·克劳斯怀特被杀是自找的
I want you to understand that.
我希望你明白这一点
We'd talked at city hall.
我们在市政厅聊过天
She was not an innocent.
她也不是什么善男信女
She married down. Anybody could see that --
她丈夫配不上她 这点任何人都看得出来
I certainly could.
反正我是看出来了
It was clear as day that she was unhappy.
她的不开心都写在脸上
There was a connection between us.
我们之间有种共鸣
Very powerful one. At least, I felt there was.
非常强烈的共鸣 至少我觉得有
But she was gonna tell the world...
但她却准备告诉全世界
like I assaulted her.
说我侵犯她
Defiled...
玷污她
like I was some
就好像我是
disgusting...
一个令人恶心的
thing.
畜生一样
Where'd you get the video of Crosswhite?
你是从哪弄来克劳斯怀特的录像的
I hacked into the security footage,
我黑了监控录像系统
changed the time stamp.
调整了时间标记
I had Crosswhite cold.
克劳斯怀特本是死定的了
And that idiot Rowley forgot to file the warrant.
结果劳利那个蠢货却忘了申请搜查令
So Crosswhite walked...
于是克劳斯怀特无罪释放了
and lived in a purgatory you created for him
并一直活在你给他制♥造♥的炼狱中
until he met Amber, and she figured out
直到他遇到安柏 她发现
that there was something wrong with the footage?
监控录像有些不妥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表