剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I like to look right.
我很注重外貌
I'm old school.
我是守旧派
I never killed anyone on any of my jobs. I never had to.
我从没为了做事杀过任何人 我也没必要
I was too good to need violence.
我很善良 不需要暴♥力♥
But still, you took a knife with you.
但你仍然随身带了一把刀
Someone stands in front of you,
有人挡了你的财路
gonna take away everything,
会让一切付之一炬
You gotta put him down.
你一定得干掉他
I mean, right or wrong, you put him down.
我是说 不论对错 你都得干掉他
You get that.
你懂的
Don't you?
不是吗
Hey.
嗨
Hey. What happened to you tonight?
嗨 你今晚怎么了
Something with your dad?
你♥爸♥爸的事吗
Yeah. I was gonna make coffee.
是啊 我本来要煮咖啡
Do you wanna go to the shop down the street, talk about it?
你想去街上那家店喝 聊聊吗
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
I'm better than fine, actually.
我真的很好
All right.
好吧
Wait. There's just one more thing.
等等 还有一件事
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna be at your wedding.
我很抱歉 但我去不了你的婚礼了
Oh. That's too bad.
这太糟糕了
You have something else planned that day?
你那天有别的安排吗
No. You see, the problem is...
不 是因为...
I'm still in love with you.
我还爱着你
You can't--
你不能
Hold on. I'm not trying to win you back.
等等 我不是想把你抢回来
You're marrying a good man. That's not gonna change.
你要嫁给一个好男人 这不会改变的
But neither am I.
但我也不会变
This whole thing where we pretend
我们假装是朋友
That we're just friends-- it--it doesn't work.
这样的事 根本行不通
I don't know if it will work,
我不知道以后是否行得通
But I know one thing. I can't watch you marry another man.
但我知道一件事 我无法亲眼看着你嫁给别人
All right.
好了
You have a good day, a good life...
祝你日安 好好过
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表