剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It could be a dream that he experienced
可能是他做的一个梦
during a hypnagogic state.
在半梦半醒状态下做的
That would make it true for him,
那会感觉身临其境
but not objectively real.
却非真实发生的事
Exactly. I agree with him completely.
没错 我举双手赞同
Thousands of people say it's happened to them.
好几千人说他们见过外星人
They can't all be crazy or lying. Hmm.
他们不可能全疯了或都在撒谎吧
I'm just saying you should keep an open mind.
我只是说 该保持宽容的态度看待此事
You can't prove there aren't aliens.
你们无法证明没有外星人的存在
That's true. Okay, the point is,
没错 好了 重点是
the wife had to have known about this.
我们必须如实告诉他的妻子
We need to talk to her again. Yeah.
得再找她谈一次 对
Where are we with the body hunt?
尸体找得怎么样了
We've identified eight funeral parlors
我们已经鉴定了八家殡仪馆
That had extensive legitimate dealings with tissue banks.
他们与组织库有许多合法的交易往来
We're gonna start with them.
我们从他们那里开始调查
We're splitting the interviews
我们去找欧拉福林
with O'Laughlin.
谈谈 探探口风
All right, let me know what you find.
好的 及时向我汇报
Okay. Watch the skies, Grace.
好的 记得留意天空动向 格蕾斯
Tim told me as soon as it happened.
提姆第一时间就告诉了我
He said he met them in a field outside Auburn.
他说他是在奥本外的牧场见到的
Where we found his body? Mm-hmm.
就是我们找到尸体的地方吗
He kept going back. He couldn't tell me why.
他一直回去那里 他也说不清原因
I mean, he knew it wasn't rational.
他也知道这样不理智
Why didn't you tell us this before?
你为什么不早告诉我们
I got a call from Art Vella,
我接到了奥特·维拉的电♥话♥
Tim's partner.
提姆的搭档
He told me not to mention it, begged me.
他让我别提这事 恳求我
He said it would be devastating for the business.
说这会毁了他们的生意
You believed your husband's story, didn't you?
你相信你丈夫的故事 不是吗
That's why you were so scared when the body disappeared.
因此当尸体失踪时你心惊胆战
You thought the aliens took him.
你以为是被外星人带走了
Okay, okay.
好 好
Listen to me.
听我说
My husband wasn't crazy.
我丈夫没有疯
Okay?
行不行
He wouldn't lie to me about something like that.
他不会对我撒这种谎
Rubbish! When someone tells you something contrary to fact,
废话 当有人跟你说与事实截然相反的事
they are lying, full stop.
他们就是在撒谎 如此而已
Don't start, mother.
别说了 妈
Agents, my son-in-law was drunk or drug-addled or both.
我的女婿是个酒鬼或嗑药的 或两者皆是
As for this tabloid trash about men from Mars...
对于这种关于火星来客的小道消息...
Ladies. How can you say that?
女士们 你怎么可以妄下断言
Ridiculous. Just ridiculous! This is so like you, mother...
荒谬 无比荒谬 你太武断了 妈
I've never heard such twaddle in my life...
我从来没听过这种疯话...
So closed off and close-minded.
两耳不闻窗外事
And he said it with a straight face.
他说这件事时很严肃
You honestly think...
你真以为...
Ladies. Ladies, that's enough.
女士们 女士们 到此为止
Wait. What are you looking for?
等等 你在找什么
Ah, yes.
对了
You're a Scotch man, right?
你爱喝苏格兰酒对吧
Uh, yes. I...
对 我...
Oh, no, no. I-I shouldn't.
不不 我不该喝
You really should.
你真该来一杯
Cheers.
干杯
You know, don't you?
你知道了 对吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
You know that I'm sick.
你知道我病了
Why would Patrick Jane, of all people,
派翠克·简如果不知情 为什么会在
invite me to a fancy house
那么多人中 唯独邀请我来这栋梦幻别♥墅♥
And put a first-rate scotch in my hand if he didn't know?
把最上乘的苏格兰酒递到我手里呢
You've lost some weight-- 8 pounds.
你轻了 8磅
Yes.
没错
Your face is looking drawn.
你面容憔悴
You're taking some powerful medication.
你在服用强效药
I can see it in the pallor of your skin.
你的肤色苍白 可以看得出来
Yes.
没错
I'm dying.
我已病入膏肓
I have a month...
我大概...
most likely, maybe less.
还有一个月 也可能更少
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thank you for the distraction.
谢谢你还费神关心我的健康
Well, it's always good to...
凡事关心
keep busy.
总是没错的
There's probably some, uh, Havana cigars in that box there.
那个抽屉里可能有些哈瓦那雪茄
No. No, no. I...
不不不 我...
I couldn't.
不行
Could I?
可以吗
Well, you're right.
你说得对
This is a good cigar.
这支雪茄不错
The only other time
我之前唯一一次
that I had been in a room like this
待在这样一个房♥间里
was to examine a man who died accidentally
还是某次执行验尸任务 对象是
in the middle of an autoerotic ritual.
一位在手♥淫♥过程中意外死去的人
Well, I bet he died with a smile on his face.
我猜他一定是含笑而去的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Just leaving, Harrison.
我们就走 哈里森
Why did you tell Peregrine Hartley to lie to us, sir?
你为何教唆佩罗琳·亨特利对我们说谎
I didn't tell her to lie.
我没叫她说谎
I asked Peregrine not to raise certain relevant information.
我只是让她不要提及相关信息
Why'd you do that?
你为何这样做
Tim was the brain.
提姆是我们的首脑
I handled clients, administration.
我负责和客户的协商与管理
Tim was the brain.
提姆才是真正的头儿
It's all about confidence.
这事关客户对我们的信任
If the investors hear about alien probes and whatnot,
如果投资商听到外星人什么的
confidence goes right out the window.
我们的信誉便会不翼而飞了
Then I assume you asked him not to talk about this.
我想你警告过他不要谈论这些吧
Constantly.
千叮万嘱
But Mr. Hartley was growing certain
但亨特利先生坚信
his experiences were real.
他的经历是真实发生的
He must've wanted to talk about it.
他肯定会想好好讨论这事
We had some arguments about it.
就此我们有过一些争吵
Bad arguments?
争论很激烈吗
I didn't kill Tim because he wanted
我不可能因提姆想公开他那些
to go public with his cuckoo story.
荒诞故事 就起杀人之心
You need to talk to that U.F.O. Fruitcake that Tim met.
你该去找提姆遇见的那位外星爱好者
They're friends about a week,
他们当了一礼拜的朋友
and then Tim wanted nothing more to do with him.
然后就不再来往了
I think he was trying to
我觉得他企图
squeeze some money out of Tim. What's his name?
骗提姆的钱 他叫什么
Kirk. Can you believe that?
科克 你敢相信吗
Newsom Kirk.
纽森·科克
Is there any way you can keep this quiet?
你们能否不把此事声张出去
I doubt it. $2.8 billion in assets.
我不确定 28亿资产
We're going down because my partner thought he was
说垮就垮 就因为我的合伙人认定
kidnapped by little green men.
他被小绿人绑♥架♥了
Gray.
小灰人
What?
什么
The little men. They're gray.
小外星人 灰皮肤的
Thanks for your time. Appreciate it.
谢谢你抽空 非常感谢
Two down, two to go. Wanna grab some food?
搞定两个 还差俩 去吃点东西如何
Oh, there's an errand I wanna run.
我还有点小事要办
Give me half an hour. I'll catch up.
半小时就好 回头来找你
Why not? I'll take you.
你去哪 我送你去
You don't need to do that.
不用麻烦你啦
Oh, come on. How far is it?
拜托 很远吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表