剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
别说是我告诉你的
But you might wanna check out the pacific palms hotel.
你可以去看看亚太棕榈大酒店的
Room 505.
505室
Okay. Great. Thanks. Appreciate it.
太棒了 谢了 太感激了
But I'll probably tough it out, you know?
不过我很可能会硬到底
I don't wanna be too clingy. Women hate that.
我不想太粘人 女人讨厌那样
Right.
好吧
I'll see ya.
回见吧
Oh, thank god. There it is. I gave you the wrong file.
感谢上帝 在这里 我给错你档案了
Yeah. There you go.
是啊 拿去吧
You didn't read this, did you?
你没看这个 对吧
I-it's totally top secret.
这可是高度机密
No, no, of course not. I mean, no.
没 没 当然没有 没有
Listen, please don't tell anybody I did this.
请别告诉别人这事
I would feel like such a fool.
我感觉就像个傻瓜
Uh... my lips are sealed. I swear.
我嘴很严的 真的
Thank you.
谢谢了
Um, Teresa?
特蕾莎
What about the community outreach?
社区扩展计划呢
Oh! Yeah. I-I'm gonna get back to you on that.
我回去给你拿
Each individual suspect was told that Hightower
每个潜在嫌疑人都被告知海托华
is in the Pacific palms hotel
在亚太棕榈大酒店
But each was given a different room number.
但告诉每人的房♥间号♥都不同
So the room the killer goes to
所以可以根据杀手去的房♥间
will tell us which suspect told Red John.
来确定通知了血腥约翰的嫌犯
Hey, Rigsby, move the camera more to the right.
瑞斯比 把摄像头往右移一点
Yep. Okay.
好的
Better?
好点了
Good.
很好
There.
这里
Simple, elegant, foolproof.
直观 精巧 易如反掌
Please don't say that. nothing is foolproof.
别这么说 没什么易如反掌的
Who has a key to the minibar?
谁有迷你吧的钥匙
I do, and I'm keeping it. We're on the job.
我有 但我不给 我们在工作呢
You're on the job. I'm an amateur.
你在工作 我是局外人
Besides, all I want is those expensive peanuts.
再说了 我只想吃些精贵花生而已
Thank you.
谢了
Hey, boss. Van Pelt, you all right?
你好 老大 范佩尔 你还好吗
Everyone's safe and sound. All good here.
所有人都安然无恙 一切顺利
Did you talk to Craig?
你和克莱格谈了吗
No, but I'm sure he's fine.
没 但我确定他没事
Look, I'll come and spell you as soon as this thing plays out here.
这里完事后我马上去你那里
Thanks, boss.
谢了 老大
Tell her I said "Hey." Madeleine says "Hey."
代我向她问好 玛德琳向你问好
"Hi" Back.
帮我回问
Uh, tell Hightower she'll soon be exonerated.
告诉海托华她很快就会被赦免了
I already hung up, and stop being so confident.
我早挂了 别这么自信
Makes me nervous.
让我有点紧张了
This is beginning to look like a huge waste of time.
这有点像是浪费时间了
Whenever you say that,
你说这话的时候
success is just around the corner.
成功也许就在拐角处
There. Look.
那 看啊
The assassin's here.
刺客来了
What, her? How can you tell?
是她吗 你怎么看出来的
She's carrying a large bag with very little in it,
她拎了一个大包 却没装什么东西
No jewelry, and she has a killer's face.
她没戴珠宝 而且长得像杀手
Come on.
得了吧
Yeah, she looks kinda nice to me.
是啊 我看她长得很和善
No. Homicidal eyes. Clear as day.
不 她有一双凶手的眼睛 显而易见
What's your bet, Jane? Which room will she go to?
你觉得她会去哪个房♥间 简
It's a 5-horse race. Fool's bet.
选项这么少 很容易猜中的
You, boss? Any guesses?
你猜她会去哪里 头儿
For all we know,
据我们所知
she's a tourist from Iowa.
她只是个来自爱荷华州的游客
Eighth floor?
八楼
That's our floor.
就是咱们这层
She just went by.
她刚从门前经过
Told ya. Tourist.
我就说嘛 游客而已
No, she's taking the fire stairs.
不 她打算走消防楼梯
Maybe.
也许吧
Patience.
耐心点
She'll appear any moment.
她随时可能出现
Or she's just gotten back from day of sightseeing--
说不定她刚刚结束一天的观光回来
and she wants to get into her nice...
想去自己的...
There! There she is.
那里 她出现了
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Bertram.
是伯坦姆
Bertram.
伯坦姆
Red John's man is the CBI director?
血腥约翰的手下是加调局的局长
How messed up is that?
这下乱套了
Ready.
准备好了
Now.
行动
Don't move! Police!
不许动 我们是警♥察♥
Ma'am, stay right where you are. I'm not gonna hurt you.
女士 站住别动 我不会开枪的
Hands. Put your hands in the air.
手 把手举起来
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Damn!
该死
Knockout drugs. Robe.
迷魂药 绳索
Bag. Looks like she was trying to take Hightower alive,
还有包 看来她是想活捉海托华
Back to Red John.
交给血腥约翰
Yeah. Maybe. Let's go.
对 也许吧 咱们走
We've got a dead body out there. Call it in.
她的尸体还在外面呢 通知局里
If we're still here when the hotel security gets here,
如果不赶在酒店保安到达前离开
we're gonna be here forever.
咱们就别想脱身了
We got a lot to do. We gotta keep moving.
我们还有很多事要做 赶紧走吧
Wait. A lot of what to do?
等等 什么事
We have to find a good spot for a trap
我们要找个合适的地点设下圈套
to lure Bertram,
诱捕伯坦姆
A trap that Red John will follow him into.
还要让血腥约翰随之上钩
Oh, simple, then. You're getting that crazy look in your eyes.
那就简单了 你的眼里闪着凶光
Calm down. Perfectly calm.
冷静点 我很冷静
Red John is one step behind me,
血腥约翰落后我一步
but he thinks he's one step ahead,
但他却认为自己先我一步
so in effect, he's two steps behind, and he doesn't know it.
所以实际上他落后了两步 却还浑然不觉
He's gonna be overconfident when he walks into my trap.
他会相当自负地落入我的圈套
And what will you use as a lure for this trap?
那你这个圈套的诱饵是什么
Can we move, please?
拜托赶紧走吧
Because I can answer all your questions in motion.
因为我可以边走边回答你的问题
I'm clever like that. Thank you.
我脑子够用 谢谢配合
There you are.
找到你了
Hey, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Okay, I'm sorry, but I have a good explanation.
好吧 我很抱歉 但我有充分的理由
Uh, Rigsby told me. 'cause Hightower's back.
瑞斯比告诉我了 是因为海托华出现了
Look, I don't see why that means you can't answer your phone.
但那还是不能解释你为什么不接电♥话♥
I know. It's a long story,
我知道 说来话长
But I've been guarding Hightower,
不过我一直在监护海托华
who's totally innocent,
她是完全无辜的
but whoever killed Todd Johnson
而杀死托德·约翰森的凶手
is working with Red John.
是在为血腥约翰效力
And... you were a suspect.
而且你曾是疑犯之一
Me? You're kidding.
我 开玩笑吧
I know, right?
就是嘛 怎么可能
But we found who's the real killer,
但后来我们找到了真正的凶手
so...you're cleared.
洗清了你的嫌疑
Oh, glad to hear.
很高兴听到这个消息
So who is it? Who's the real killer?
那到底谁才是真正的凶手
When I tell you, you'll freak out.
你听了会吓坏的
But right now I have to go relieve Lisbon
但我现在要去接替里斯本
from guarding Hightower.
继续监护海托华
Hey, will you come with me?
你愿意跟我一起去吗
It's a drive.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表