剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
她为什么要我做这种事
She knows I hate this crap.
她知道我讨厌这样
I told her to ask you. I told her that you were
我让她叫你的 我告诉她
secretly dying to be a bridesmaid. Really?
你私底下超想当伴娘 是吗
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做
Oh, for the fun of it, and because, uh, of course,
好玩呗 因为
deep down, you secretly do wanna be a bridesmaid.
在你内心深处 你确实很想当伴娘
Go ahead. Confess. Customer lists from the ca$h in motion cds.
行了 承认吧 随处提的客户名单
One name on there is Max James.
这上面有一个人叫麦克斯·詹姆斯
The Sac P.D. Homicide
萨克拉门托重案组
got an anonymous call a few hours back--
几个小时前接到一个匿名电♥话♥
dead man in a house on Cosgrove. Turns out
在科斯格发现一名死者
it's the same Max James.
就是这位麦克斯·詹姆斯
You might wanna change first. Mm.
你还是先换衣服吧
Max James.
麦克斯·詹姆斯
Looks good.
真的很漂亮
Very feminine.
展示了你女人的一面
Max James, age 59.
麦克斯·詹姆斯 五十九岁
Coroner thinks he's been dead at least four days.
验尸官认为他死了至少有四天
So he was dead before Gupta put the bomb on Dinkler.
古普塔把炸♥药♥安到迪克勒身上前 他就死了
And Gupta did this one, too. The bullet wound in the knee--
这也是古普塔做的 膝盖上的枪伤
Same caliber as Dinkler's roommate.
和迪克勒室友的伤口是一样的口径
Ah, but look at the ear and the eye.
但是看耳朵和眼睛
It's a completely different M.O.
是完全不同的作案手法
Because the purpose is different.
因为目的不同
This was torture.
这是拷问
Gupta wanted something from him.
古普塔想从他这里得到什么东西
Well, James didn't die from these injuries.
詹姆斯并不是死于这些伤害
Coroner thinks he had a heart attack. There you go.
验尸官说他可能死于心脏病
He expired before the killer got what he wanted.
在凶手如愿以偿之前 他就死了
A ca$h in motion receipt.
随处提的收据
This is what led him to Dinkler.
就是这个东西 让他找到了迪克勒
Gupta came here, wanted information from James,
古普塔来到这里 想从詹姆斯嘴里得到线索
tortured him, but then James ended up dying.
折磨他 但是詹姆斯后来死了
He found this receipt and decided that he'd go
他发现了这张收据
and get the information some other way.
决定采用其他的方式寻找线索
But all the lists had were client names
但是名单上只有客户的名字
and cities where they sent money.
以及汇款地址
And Gupta already had James' name.
古普塔已经知道詹姆斯的名字
So what the hell did the lists get him?
他拿名单还有啥用
Yes, that is the question.
对 这是一个问题
This is weird. Madeleine Hightower.
这就奇怪了 玛德琳·海托华
What?
什么
That's Hightower.
这是海托华
With Max James.
和麦克斯·詹姆斯一起
Oh, crap.
糟了
I'll call Laroche. No, no, no, don't
我打给拉罗彻 别
Why not? It's his case.
为什么 这是他的案子
We gotta get outta here now.
我们现在得离开这里
Fix it with Sac P.D. We were never here.
留给萨克拉门托警局 就当我们没来过这里
What's he talking about?
他什么意思
I can't tell you what's going on,
我不能告诉你是怎么回事
but you need to keep this quiet.
但是你千万不能声张
Hightower's a fugitive. She killed two people.
海托华是一个逃犯 已经杀了两个人
She nearly killed Jane. What can't you tell me?
她差点杀了简 还有什么不能告诉我的
Cho, this is an order. We are gonna walk away.
周 这是命令 我们要离开这里
Sac P.D. Is gonna handle this case.
萨克拉门托警局会处理这个案子
Boss...
头儿
Kimball, I need you to trust me, please.
金宝 你得相信我 拜托了
When I can tell you what's going on, I will.
时机一成熟 我会告诉你的
Until then, it's better you don't know.
但是现在 你还是不知道的好
It's for your own good.
这是为你自己好
Red John's behind the bombs.
血腥约翰是炸♥弹♥的幕后推手
He's hunting Hightower.
他在追杀海托华
Yeah. Max James was a friend of hers, or a relative.
麦克斯·詹姆斯是她的朋友或者亲戚
He must have known where she is.
他肯定知道她在哪里
We have to warn her.
我们得警告她
How? I don't know where she is.
怎么警告 我不知道她在哪里啊
If Red John failed, what do you
如果血腥约翰失败了
think he's gonna do next?
你觉得他下一步会怎么做
I have to think about that.
我得好好想想
He could come after you, Jane.
他可能会追杀你的 简
Why? I truly don't know where Hightower is right now.
为什么 我真的不知道海托华现在在哪
If I don't totally believe you,
要是连我都不能相信你说的
Red John probably doesn't either.
血腥约翰就更不会了
If Red John wants me, he knows where to find me.
如果血腥约翰想抓我 他知道我会在哪
I can't worry about that.
我不能担心这个
Hello?
是谁
Hello, patrick.
你好 派翠克
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Hightower.
海托华
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Yes, just me and my demons,
对 只有我和我的小恶魔们
and they're not gonna hurt you,
他们可不会伤害你
so please, Madeleine, could you put the gun down?
所以玛德琳 拜托你把枪放下
You people and your guns.
你们这群人怎么动不动就掏枪啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like some tea?
想喝点茶吗
Yes.
好
Civilized.
这才正常嘛
So this is where you live.
原来你住这里
Sometimes.
有时住这
Oh, it's nice.
这里不错
Could use a few personal touches.
摆点私人物品什么的
I gather you're not here
我想你来不是为了
to give me decoration tips, are you?
和我讨论装♥修♥的吧
Your murder victim today, Max James...
今天那名谋杀案受害者 麦克斯·詹姆斯
He was my cousin.
他是我表兄
He had been helping me out, sending me money.
他一直在帮我 给我寄钱
When he stopped picking up the phone,
给他打电♥话♥一直不接
I went to go check on him.
我就去看看他怎么了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Yeah. I saw what they did to him.
我看见他们是如何对待他的了
They tortured him a good, long while before they killed him.
他们在他死前折磨了他很久
Must have been asking him where me and the kids were.
一定是在严刑逼供我和孩子在哪里
And he knew.
而他知道
He knew.
他知道
But he didn't tell.
但守口如瓶
A good man.
真是个好人
He was.
确实
Red John is getting closer.
血腥约翰步步紧逼
He's gonna find me eventually.
他最终会找到我的
I know it.
我知道
Not necessarily.
还不确定
I've had it, Jane. I'm turning myself in.
我受够了 简 我会去自首
I just wanted you to know first.
我只是想先和你打个招呼
Okay.
好
I'll prove I'm innocent of Todd Johnson's murder,
我会证明自己在托德·约翰森一案的清白
prove it in court.
在法庭上澄清
At least I'll know my kids
至少那样我的孩子们
will be properly taken care of, safe.
能得到妥善的照料 平安无事
It's no life for kids, no life at all.
孩子们受不了这种生活 根本无法生活
We've had enough running.
我们逃够了
Please don't try to make me change my mind.
请不要试图让我改变决心
I-I understand. No.
我理解 不会
Jane, I'm sorry.
简 我很抱歉
I know this messes things up, your plan,
我知道这样做会坏了你的事
but it's... it's not like you're getting anywhere, are you?
但我看现在事态并没有任何进展
I mean, are you any closer to finding out
我是说 你有血腥约翰安插在
who Red John's accomplice is in the CBI?
加调局内部的内鬼的下落了吗
Yes. Uh, well, I... it's complicated.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表