剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
any misdirection I might have given you.
我给你了一些误导
Oh, yes. No.
当然 不
No, I-I... actually, it was bracing
不 我 其实我的准则受到
to have one's operating principles challenged. So... robustly.
如此粗鲁的挑战 还挺令人振奋的
Glad to be of service.
很高兴为您服务
You know, I've never participated in chicanery before.
我从没靠设计来抓凶手
I can't condone it as a system,
我无法赞同这有理可依
but I must admit that it adds...
但我必须承认这让我对...
zest to the task at hand.
手头的工作多了一丝热情
In fact, w--
事实上
How did you figure it out, that it was Esther and Nilda?
你是怎么看出来是艾斯尔和尼尔达干的
Just a good guess.
只是猜的准而已
When we first with them,
当我们和她们第一次见面
they were masking shame, not sadness.
他们面露羞愧 而不是悲伤
And who likes lizards? Cold-blooded people.
什么样的人会喜欢蜥蜴呢 冷血的人
Lizards.
蜥蜴啊
I think I shall stick with hard numbers.
我觉得我还是跟确实的数字打交道吧
I have another guess for you.
我还有一个猜测要告诉你
The caveman isn't coming back.
野人杀手不会重出江湖了
He is almost certainly dead.
他几乎可以肯定是死了
Possibly. I have no personal bias on the matter.
有可能 对此事我没有个人偏见
The numbers will eventually reveal the truth either way.
数字最终也会告诉我们真♥相♥
They always do.
向来如此
You really believe that?
你真的相信
Of course. If you could stand far enough back
当然 如果你退得够远
to see the big picture, everything is numbers.
视野就会够开阔 发现事事都与数字相关
Speaking of which...
说到这
you gave me a gift, so I must give you one.
既然你给了我礼物 我也要礼尚往来
I ran red john through the modeling program.
我把血腥约翰的案子输入到模型里
You might find some of the data sets useful.
你也许会找到些有用的数据
Hmm. Wow. Lot of figures and graphs here.
有好多数字和图表
That's right.
没错
Good luck.
祝你好运
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表