剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No. Patricia insisted that we make peace
这算什么 帕翠夏坚持说
For Nadine's sake.
为了纳迪娜好 不要计较这事
He does that to me, and I'm supposed to just swallow it?
他这么对待我 难道要我忍♥气吞声
Nobody would.
我能理解
Oh, I thought about ways to pay him back.
我就想要如何报复他
Oh, I thought about it a lot.
我翻来覆去 左思右想
But I knew that if I killed him...
但我知道要是我杀了他
Patricia would guess that it was me.
帕翠夏会猜到是我
Unless I could make his death look like it was just...
除非我把他的死制♥造♥成...
A tragic accident.
一场悲剧意外的假相
Sugar?
加糖吗
No, thank you.
不 谢了
Okay. There you go. Thank you.
好 给 谢谢
My pleasure.
不客气
We're very sorry things worked out this way.
我们很抱歉 事情发展成这样
You said you'd find out who did it,
你说能查出真凶
And you did.
你的确做到了
How did you know?
你怎么会知道
Uh, well, I-I kinda knew
其实 我第一次看到你和基斯时
from the first moment I met you and Keith.
就有点看出来了
Those little round glasses with the muscles--
小小的圆眼镜配上那身肌肉
It just didn't seem to match. Um, indicated
感觉很别扭 暗示着一种
A deeply conflicted personality, a lot of anger and frustration.
极其矛盾的性格 强烈的愤怒和受挫感
Probably uses those, um, wrist-strengthening things, right?
他是不是会锻炼手腕之类的
Yeah.
对
Yeah, um, never a good sign in a man over 20.
对超过二十岁的男人来说 这可不是好迹象
Obsessive, arrogant, painstaking,
难以释怀 骄傲自负 小心专注
Uh, secretive, self-righteous.
情感不外露 自以为正直
I could go on.
要说的话还有更多
Yeah.
没错
Men, huh?
大男人哈
Knew the whole time and kept it to yourself, eh?
你一直知道 却只字不提哈
No. No. I only knew when I read the ransom demand, to be honest,
没有 老实说 我在看到赎金勒索时才知道
But you lied to me, so fair's fair.
但你也骗过我 扯平了
I promise, I will never lie to you again. I--
我保证 我再也不会骗你了
I lied this one time, because I'm concerned.
这次我是骗了你 但我是关心你
You're isolating yourself.
你把自己孤立起来
You're pulling away from us, from me and the unit. Meh.
远离我们 远离我和小组的成员 得
You are. No.
你就是有 我没有
You are. It's not good. Wh-what's going on?
就是有 这样不好 到底怎么回事
Anybody that gets close to me-- bad things happen to them.
和我亲近的人 都没有好下场
"A," That's not true,
首先 没这回事
And "B," Even if it were, I'm a cop.
其次 就算是 我是个警♥察♥
It's our job to be in harm's way. You're not listening to me.
我们能够承受 你没明白我的意思
We're family. What you're doing is a kind of betrayal. Oh.
我们是一家人 你这样是背弃行为
A surrender. A defeat. You're letting red john win.
你主动认输了 让血腥约翰得逞了
Oh, please. Please. Really? Okay. Enough. All right.
好吧 是吗 那就算了 好吗
No--no more pulling away. All right? Here, give me a hug.
我不会再疏远你们了 好了吧 来 抱一下
You don't mean it. I can tell.
你不是真心的 我看得出来
What do you mean, you can tell? You can't tell.
你这是什么意思 你看不出来
I don't mean it, but you can't tell that I don't.
我的确不是真心的 但你看不出来
You're guessing. Yes, I can tell.
你猜的罢了 我能看出来
How? I don't know. I can tell when you're lying now.
怎么做到的 不知道 但我能看出来你在撒谎
No, you can't tell. II can, too.
不 你就是不行 我就是行
That's nonsense. You're lying. Liar, liar, pants on fire.
瞎说 你在撒谎 "骗子骗子 引火自焚"
I'm not lying. You are.
我没撒谎 你就是
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表