剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
One of them is working for Red John.
他们之中就有血腥约翰的内应
Did you ask Laroche?
你问了拉罗彻没
Laroche? No.
问他吗 没有
Because if it's not one of those names,
因为如果这四个人都对不上号♥
then Laroche is Red John's man.
那么内鬼就是拉罗彻自己
Why didn't you tell me about this earlier?
为什么不早点告诉我
I don't want to put you in danger.
我不想让你也承担风险
You're an idiot. I will fix this,
你就是个傻瓜 我来搞定这事
but we are gonna have a serious talk after.
但过后我要跟你好好谈谈
Fix it? I've been trying to fix it all weekend.
你能搞定吗 我整个周末都在操这个心
I had the perfect escape worked out,
我想了个完美的越狱方法
and then Culpepper says,
可卡尔佩伯说
"No, I want the charges dropped"
"我不走 你得撤销起诉"
Yeah, yeah. Let's go.
相信我 走吧
Open it up.
把门打开
He's in there with his lawyer,
他的律师在里面呢
Perfect.
正好
Lady cop.
警♥察♥小妞
Okay. I can get behind that.
好吧 我会配合的
A dumb cop who's pretty is better than a dumb cop--
漂亮的傻♥逼♥警♥察♥总比蠢男警好
What do you think you're doing?! You--you can't do that.
你在干什么 你怎么能这么做
That's a violence that you processed.
这是暴♥力♥执法
You just got this paid for this.
你们要为此付出代价
What were you thinking, agent Lisbon.
你刚才在想些什么 里斯本探员
Due to your actions, a criminal is going free.
你的行为使一个罪犯逃脱制裁
I'm sorry, sir. The frustrations of the job--
对不起 先生 我♥干♥活太郁结了
Your apologies are of no import, agent.
你的道歉无济于事 探员
Donald Culpepper can no longer be brought to trial.
多尼·卡尔佩伯不用再上法庭了
Well, hang on. He didn't actually steal anything, did he?
反正他也没偷到什么东西吧 不是吗
The 1-week suspension is mandatory.
停职调查一周
Also, six months of anger management classes.
还有六个月的情绪控制班
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I thought that went well.
看来一切顺利啊
You're gonna owe me big-time.
你欠我个大大的人情
Uh, for what exactly?
凭什么啊
Or I will--
你敢
Two words-- anger management.
注意控制情绪
Hey.
喂
Thank you.
谢谢啦
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表