剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你以为你哪根葱 警♥察♥
Cho, you talk to Shankar.
周 你跟史恩卡谈谈
I've got Mashburn.
我跟麦什本谈谈
Shankar, did you pull that stunt--
史恩卡 是你开得枪吗
Ladies and gentlemen, quick announcement--
女士们先生们 通报个消息
I'd like you to give a very warm welcome
我向大家隆重介绍一下
to Walter's new girlfriend
沃特的新女友
number one--Teresa Lisbon!
独一无二的特蕾莎·里斯本
Hi, Teresa.
你好 特蕾莎
Hi. Hi.
你好
Nice to meet you, Teresa
很高兴认识你 特蕾莎
Oh, I'm gonna kill him.
他死定了
nice to meet you. You, too. Hi.
很高兴认识你 我也是 你好
Sir, we just have a few questions.
先生 我们想问几个问题
Yes, we certainly do.
我们有很多问题
Marie Bajoran--
玛丽·巴约伦
What's her favorite color?
她最喜欢什么颜色
Now how would I know that?
我怎么知道
Mr. Shankar, do you own a rifle?
史恩卡先生 你是否拥有步♥枪♥
I heard about the attack on Walter.
我听说沃特被袭击的事了
It was a terrible thing.
确实挺惊心的
So hard to find a good club these days.
这年头找家安全的俱乐部都这么难
And, yes, I do own several rifles.
没错 我有很多把步♥枪♥
What of it? If I were to kill him,
那又如何 如果我要杀他
I'd do the civilized thing and hire a professional.
我会选择更文明的方式 我会雇个枪手
What kind of music does she like?
她喜欢什么音乐
I have no idea.
我不清楚
Did you believe Mr. Mashburn cheated you
你觉得在收♥购♥尤里·巴约伦♥公♥♥司♥的事上
in the takeover of Yuri Bajoran's company?
麦什本是否隐瞒过你
Yes, but helping to destroy Yuri
是这样 但他摧毁了尤里的公♥司♥
was its own reward.
本身就是对我的回报
Anything else?
还有什么问题
Did she prefer Chinese or Italian for dinner?
她喜欢中国菜还是意大利菜
Me, personally--kung pao chicken. Although, I do like
我个人喜欢宫保鸡丁 不过我也喜欢
a sweet corn ravioli with a white wine sauce.
白葡萄酒酱的甜玉米饺
Very nice. Is this man on medication, perhaps?
非常好吃 这个人是不是有毛病
No, I'm not. You weren't having an affair with her?
不 我没有 你难道没跟她有一腿吗
Ah. Yes, I see.
重点在这儿呢
Now why would you not simply ask that to begin with?
你一开始为何不直接问
Fun.
这样有趣
The answer is no. I do enjoy seducing other men's wives,
答案是没有 我是喜欢勾引别人的老婆
but Marie and Yuri were madly in love.
但玛丽和尤里疯狂地爱着对方
Not exactly a target with much potential, now is it?
她不是个有发展潜力的目标 不是吗
No.
当然
Yes. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Uh, cho, all this talk of food--
周 说了这么多食物
I'll be at the oyster bar.
我要去弄点生蚝来吃
Mr. Shankar, where were you yesterday
史恩卡先生 你昨天下午
between 3:00 and 5:00 p.M.?
三点到五点在哪
Drink? No.
喝点吗 不了
So my friends say because you saved my life,
我的朋友说 你救了我的命
that means you own me.
就意味着 我就是你的了
They have a return policy?
能退货吗
Oh, come on. Why so cranky on such a beautiful night?
拜托 这么美好的夜晚何必阴阳怪气的
Well, Walter, remember when I asked you
沃特 记得我问你
if there was anyone who wanted you dead,
有没有人想要你死
anyone else who might have been mad at you?
有没有人对你怀恨在心
Elsa Struven, maybe?
这个人也许是艾尔莎·丝德鲁文
Elsa? Oh, yeah, she was mad.
艾尔莎 是啊 她是很恨我
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Well, it's not exactly breaking news.
这不新鲜了
My girlfriends are all mad
我的女友们
by the time we break up.
分手之后都恨我入骨
I can't imagine why.
真不知道是为什么
Hey. You have to be nice to me.
喂 你得对我友善一点
No, I don't.
不 我不用
I'm a citizen. You're a public servant.
我是公民 而你是公仆
I'm off duty now.
我现在不在执勤
I upset you, don't I?
我是不是惹你生气了
Upset me? No.
惹我生气倒没有
Irritate me a little? Maybe.
让我怒火中烧 倒很有可能
Why?
为什么
You're egotistical. You're arrogant.
你很以自我为中心 很傲慢
You're entitled and rich.
有地位 富甲一方
When do we get to the bad stuff?
为什么不直接说缺点呢
Walter, no!
沃特 不要
Elsa, what are you, nuts?
艾尔莎 你疯了吗
Lass mich in ruhe!
别阻止我
Eine unverschamtheit!
真不要脸
vergreif dich nicht an meinem mann!
不要勾引我的男人
Sterben, du hexe!
去死吧 巫婆
I guess this means we're even.
我想我们扯平了
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, enough.
够了
People never change.
本性难移啊
Modeling pays well, Elsa.
模特这行收入很高 艾尔莎
You could have easily hired someone to blow up Mashburn.
你很容易能雇到人对麦什本埋伏炸♥弹♥
And assassinate him at Chaparral Glen.
并且在丛林谷对他开枪
But your guy failed,
但都失败了
so you took it up yourself to kill him with this.
所以你只好亲自用这个刺杀他
What, Walter?
谁 沃特吗
I would never hurt walter.
我永远不会伤害沃特的
I love Walter, and he love me.
我爱他 他也爱我
It was you I was going to kill, you little slut.
我要杀的人是你 你个小荡♥妇♥
Excuse me? You kissed him.
你说什么 你亲了他
I did not.
我没有
I didn't.
我没有
You were about to. I did not kiss him.
你们正要接吻 我真的没有
None of my business.
这不关我的事
You are totally wrong for him. So little and bony.
你根本配不上他 你又矮又干瘦
Well, she does have a damaged intensity
她身上有种致命的杀伤力
that some people might find attractive.
有人会觉得这是种魅力
Elsa, you've admitted
艾尔莎 你刚才供认
to assault with a deadly weapon on a cop.
你用致命武器袭击了一名警♥察♥
You could get ten years if you don't cooperate.
如果你不合作 你可能面临十年监禁
Now who did you hire
现在把你雇的人招出来
and are they still after Walter?
他们是否还在跟着沃特
Cooperate? So you can tell walter what a hero you are,
合作 然后你就可以在沃特面前邀功
how you save him from me.
说你阻止了我伤害他
And then he kiss you again, huh?
然后他就会再吻你的 是吧
That is what you want, bitch?
这就是你的目的吧 贱♥人♥
No. Go suck your own face.
不 想都别想
I don't cooperate.
我拒绝合作
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Getting familiar.
增进了解
You were at Walter's
你一直埋伏在沃特家中
to watch over him, weren't you?
监视他 对吧
To keep him safe from women like Lisbon.
保护他不被里斯本这样的女人靠近
Yes.
没错
That's okay.
没关系
You're very well-groomed for a crazy person.
对于一个疯子来说 你真是心思缜密
Not a hair out of place.
住所不留下一根头发
Careful, meticulous.
谨慎 一丝不苟
You document his protection, don't you?
你对他的保护 都有记录吧
You show him how much you love him
你要向他展示 你有多爱他
and how wrong he is to not love you back.
向他展示 他不爱你是他错了
You probably keep an album somewhere.
你很可能保存了一本相册
No, not an album.
不 不是相册
Where's her cell phone?
她的手♥机♥在哪
Oh.
言中了
So Elsa has over 300 photos
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表