剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
但他肯定彻底搜查过你房♥子的每个角落
Opened the safe.
还打开了保险柜
Looked inside that tupperware box you keep in there.
看见了你放在那个塑料盒里的东西
Interesting.
很有意思
That's... private.
那是...私人物品
You're not kidding. It should be.
没错 那的确应该是私人物品
I'd love to help you try and keep it that way.
我愿意帮你守住这个秘密
You're a fascinating man, Patrick.
你真是不可思议 派翠克
Who knows what you might have achieved in this world...
天知道如果没被受到那次重创
were you not quite so damaged?
你会取得怎样一番成就
You were going to tell me where Hightower is.
你刚才是要告诉我海托华在哪里的
Oh, I'll tell you, but listen,
我会告诉你的 但是听着
it's important to let her be until she's ready to come in.
在她准备好自首之前一定不要去管她
She needs to make arrangements with her kids.
她需要安排好她的孩子们
Give her two days. All right.
给她两天时间 好吧
So I have here in my hand,
我手里现在拿着的
Laroche's four suspects.
就是拉罗彻的四个嫌疑人
How did you get him to tell?
你怎么让他松口的
I threatened to reveal his dark secret.
我威胁说要告发他不可告人的秘密
Which is what? I have no idea.
是什么 我也不知道
I was bluffing. But it must be something horrible.
我是在吓唬他 但那肯定是很可怕的事
Who are the suspects?
嫌犯都有谁
Brenda Shettrick... CBI media relations.
布兰达·谢翠克 加调局媒体发言人
Assistant DA, Osvaldo Ardiles...
助理检察官 奥兹沃多·阿迪勒斯
Gale Bertram... Bureau director.
盖尔·伯坦姆 加调局主管
Craig O'Laughlin.
克莱格·欧拉福林
Craig? Craig is on the list?
克莱格 克莱格在名单上
That's ridiculous. No doubt, no doubt.
那太荒谬了 先别瞎猜 别瞎猜
Now there are three innocent people on that list
现在在名单上有三个人是无辜的
and only one bad guy.
只有一个是坏人
Or they're all innocent,
或者他们都是无辜的
and it was Laroche.
拉罗彻才是坏人
Laroche did kill the gas station attendant,
的确是拉罗彻杀死了加油站的小工
Maybe to keep him quiet.
也许就是为了灭口
It's not Craig.
不可能是克莱格
Well, you never know. Director Bertram?
这可说不好 伯坦姆主管
Brenda Shettrick? Ardiles?
布兰达·谢翠克 阿迪勒斯
None of them look like villains, do they?
他们几个没有人看着像坏蛋 不是吗
He's my fiance?
他是我的未婚夫啊
Grace,
格蕾丝
while Craig's a suspect, he's a suspect.
如果克莱格是嫌疑犯 就得按嫌疑犯对待
You understand that?
你明白吗
Meaning you can't talk to him about any of this.
就是说你不能向他透露任何此案信息
It's probably best to avoid him for a couple of days.
你这几天最好是先不要跟他见面
You go up to the mountains and stand guard over Hightower.
你上山去贴身保护海托华吧
You can explain everything to Craig
一旦我们找出血腥约翰的同伙后
once we've I.D.'d Red John's accomplice.
你就能把这一切跟克莱格解释清楚
Grace, it's a good thing.
格蕾丝 这是件好事
Little coolness keeps a man on their toes.
适度冷淡能让男人永远俯首帖耳
So how are we gonna work out which one's guilty?
那我们怎么才能查出哪个人有罪
Red John is out to kill Hightower. Yeah.
血腥约翰会出来杀掉海托华 没错
So we tell all the suspects where Hightower is.
所以我们把海托华的藏身处告诉所有嫌犯
Ah, only she won't be there,
只不过海托华不会在那里
and we will, and then one of the suspects will come to kill her.
我们去埋伏在那里 然后其中有人会来杀她
Nice. No.
漂亮 不对
No?
不对吗
No.
不对
Red John is not gonna send in his inside man in CBI.
血腥约翰是不会派他在加调局的内线去的
That is a very valuable asset.
那可是项十分宝贵的资源
He will send in an anonymous assassin--
他会派个来路不明的杀手过去--
someone disposable.
派个可以用后即弃的人去
Well, then how are we gonna know
那样的话我们怎么才能知道
which one of the suspects told red john?
是哪个嫌犯去跟血腥约翰告密的
Okay.
好吧
Pacific palms hotel. Room 705.
亚太棕榈大酒店 705室
Thank you. Give her two days, yes?
谢谢 给她两天时间 是吗
That was our deal.
是这么说好的
Hey, brenda.
布兰达
Hey, teresa. What's up?
特蕾莎 怎么了
Like you asked for--
这是你想要的
Ideas from the unit for the community outreach program.
我们组关于社区扩展计划的想法
Really? Oh, that's great. That's very efficient of you.
真的 太棒了 你真有效率
Most departments just blew me off on that one.
很多部门对这东西都不屑一顾
We aim to please.
为人♥民♥服务嘛
"Hightower, pacific palms room 405"?
海托华 亚太棕榈大酒店 405室
Morning, agent.
早上好 探员
Speak.
说吧
Heads up on a situation, sir.
有了新进展 长官
Jane's in contact with madeleine Hightower.
简与玛德琳·海托华进行了联♥系♥
He's trying to persuade her to give herself up.
他试图说服她自首
You think she'll do it?
你觉得她会吗
Yes, sir.
会的 长官
Hell. That's what we need--
就等这个了
That damn situation back in the news.
让扭转形势的进展
She still insists that she's innocent,
她依然认为自己是无辜的
That she was framed.
认为她是被陷害的
Well, if that's true, it's even worse.
如果是真的 那就更糟了
The thing is, sir, we know where she's at.
问题是 长官 我们知道她在哪
We could go in and get her, but I would much rather have
我们可以去抓捕她 但我并不想在
Jane bring her in peacefully than to take her in by force.
简说服她之前 使用武力
God forbid somebody get hurt.
说不准哪方会受伤
I'd like to give Jane 48 hours.
我想给简48小时
If that doesn't work, we'll go in and arrest her.
如果不成功 我们冲进去逮捕她
You sure you can control the situation?
你确定你能控制局势吗
Yes, sir. We know her exact location.
是的长官 我们知道她的确切位置
She's at the pacific palms hotel, room 605.
她在亚太棕榈大酒店 605室
If she leaves that building, we're on her.
如果她离开那个建筑 我们就逮捕她
Well, okay.
好吧
It's your call.
你做决定吧
I wish Hightower and this whole mess would just vanish, frankly.
真希望海托华和这堆麻烦都消失掉
But what can you do?
天不遂人愿啊
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Gracias, Raquel.
谢谢 拉克尔
Ardiles.
阿迪勒斯
So did you find a good spot for the package?
替包裹找好地方了吗
You mean Hightower? We agreed to call her "Package."
你是说海托华 我们应该叫她包裹
Oh, right. She's at the, uh, pacific palms hotel.
好吧 她在亚太棕榈大酒店
You know what's really weird?
有件奇特的事
Pacific palms is the name of the street my mom lives on,
我妈以前住的街也叫亚太棕榈
And Hightower--I-I mean... the package is in room 305,
而海托华 我是说 包裹在305室
which is my mom's house number-- 305 pacific palms.
也是我妈的门牌号♥ 亚太棕榈305号♥
How weird is that? Ah, it's not very weird.
很奇怪吧 不怎么怪
I thought it was really weird.
我觉得挺怪的
I'll take a medium nonfat latte, please. I'll have the same.
我要中杯脱脂拿铁 也给我来一份
Hey. You, uh, you seen Grace?
看到格蕾斯了吗
She's not answering her phone.
她不接电♥话♥
Uh, no, she's kinda super-busy right now.
他现在有点忙
Oh, yeah? What's going on?
是吗 怎么回事
Hightower's surfaced. Grace is guarding her.
海托华现身了 格蕾斯在守着她
Hightower?
海托华
Wow. What's the deal?
怎么回事
Well, it's, um... it's kind of a long story.
说来有点话长
Yeah, I bet. So Grace will be gone for a while, i guess.
这么说 格蕾斯要离开一阵子了
Yeah, she could be.
是的 很可能
Oh, that's too bad.
真糟糕
Oh, what, you can't live without her now?
怎么 你离不开她了吗
Well, what can I say? All right?
能让我说什么
I miss her when she's not around.
她不在的时候我是有点想她
I'm man enough to admit it.
我有胆量承认
All right, well, so you don't get too anxious,
那么 你就别那么焦虑
And you didn't hear this from me,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表