剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Golf. I don't get it.
高尔夫 我不明白
Pointless, absurd, repetitive activity--
无意义 荒谬 机械重复♥式♥的活动
very good for clearing the mind.
有助于清空思绪
All these stalls here? Mental washing machines.
看到这一个个小隔间了吗 都是洗♥脑♥机器
Van Pelt, what do we got?
范佩尔 有什么发现
According to his driver's license, this is Micah Newton.
根据他的驾照 死者叫麦肯·牛顿
Murder weapon appears to be the 5-iron there.
表面看来凶器是那边的那支五号♥铁杆
No defense wounds. Or witnesses.
没有防御伤 也没有目击证人
Coroner thinks he was struck from behind while hitting balls.
验尸官认为他是在击球时从后面遭遇重击
Sunblock, hand sanitizer, healthy snacks.
防晒霜 洗手液 健康零食
Somebody grew up with a protective mother.
从小在母亲的保护伞下长大
Another golfer found him
另外一个高尔夫球手于今日凌晨4点左右
around 4:00 this morning.
发现了他的尸体
Killer left the victim's golf bag and wallet intact.
凶手并没有动过死者的球包和钱包
Cho's going through the car now.
周正在检查他的车
It's pretty early to go golfing.
那时候打高尔夫为时过早
Apparently 4:00 a.m. is the beginning
很明显凌晨4点是这里
of the morning rush. Place runs 24 hours a day.
早高峰的开始 这里24小时营业
Talk to the management and have them give you
去和经理谈谈 让他把从昨夜开始的
all the security footage from last night. Yes, boss.
监控录像全都给你 好的 头
Jane, focus.
简 注意力集中[也有聚焦的意思]
Trying. There it is.
在努力 可以了
Very hard to find the correct knob.
这个按钮还真难找
On the victim.
我让你注意死者
Ah. Sorry.
抱歉
Yes, uh, he is a professional, health-conscious.
对 他是职业球手 很有健康意识
When you factor in
当你把
the specially monogrammed windbreaker
有特别字母组合的风衣
and the iodine stains under the fingernails
和他指甲地下的碘渍
and the illegible scroll on these scorecards,
还有这些记分卡上难以辨认的草书结合在一起
You can only draw one conclusion--our man here was a doctor.
你只会得出一个结论 死者是名医生
Somehow that makes sense.
不知道怎么的 好像说得通
A doctor with a problem.
还是个惹上麻烦的医生
What kind of problem?
哪种麻烦
This impact label was marking his shots.
这个作用力标示当时正在记录击球数
And in this particular case,
但在这宗案件中
the "X" doesn't mark the spot.
"X"处并没有显出他的击球位置
His shots are more at the front of the club.
他更倾向于用球杆前部击球
What does that mean? Well, it means that he was
什么意思 也就是说
Slicing them. Coming across the face.
斜切打法 撞上了脸
Happens when you're feeling stressed.
压力大的时候会这样
Lisbon, may I speak with you?
里斯本 能借一步说话吗
We really need to get you a bell.
还真得给你身上装个铃铛了
I wonder, have you developed any theories
我在想 你有没有想到
on where agent Hightower might be?
海托华探员的藏身之处
No.
没有
Has she been in contact with you?
她和你联络过吗
You mean, have I had contact with a wanted felon
你是说 我是否在没有知会上级的情况下
without notifying my superiors?
与一个被通缉的重罪犯联络是吧
No, I have not.
没 我没联♥系♥
You spent a day with Hightower's children at CBI.
你在加调局和海托华的孩子呆了一天
What were they like?
他们怎样呢
I'll get back to you on that. Excuse me.
我一会再回答你 失陪
Cho, what'd you find?
周 有什么线索
Victim's I.D. badge was in his briefcase.
死者的身份卡在他的公文包里
He's a doctor over at Blessed Sacrament.
他是圣济医院的医生
You may touch the hem of my garment.
允许你轻触我的衣摆
What's this attached to it?
这个和身份卡一起的是什么
It's a radiation badge. Monitors exposure to hospital radiation.
这是辐射卡 可以监测医院的辐射
I'll have the coroner's office test it when they do the autopsy.
我会让验尸官在尸检时测试一下
I wasn't finished, agent Lisbon.
我还没说完呢 里斯本探员
Agent LaRoche, this is a crime scene. I'm busy.
拉罗彻探员 这是犯罪现场 我没空
Curious--your disinterest in finding Hightower.
真稀奇 你对找寻海托华的下落没兴趣
Are you for real?
你认真的吗
We've had to endure your surprise visits for months.
我们几个月来一直忍♥受着你的突访
You named your killer. She's on the run.
你查出了真凶 她被通缉了
Why do you keep showing up on my crime scenes?
那你不停出现在我调查的犯罪现场干什么
Because this morning, I I don't even want to hear it!
因为今天早上 我都不愿听
The second Hightower's replacement is announced,
一旦海托华的继任者走马上任
I'm gonna put in a formal request
我立刻会提出正式申请
to keep you away from me.
让你离我远远的
As I was saying,
我正要说
this morning I was assigned to take over Hightower's duties,
今天早上我正式接任海托华的职位
which include overseeing this team.
而其中就包括了监督你的小组
Oops-a-daisy.
这下可好
I appreciate your candor,
我很欣赏你的率直
and I'm going to honor your request.
而我也会尊重你的请求
Agent cho? Yeah?
周探员 什么事
I'm putting you in charge of the team as of right now.
我现在任命你为此小组的负责人
Agent Lisbon, you report to agent Cho.
里斯本探员 你向周探员汇报
Good day.
日安
Hey. I talked to the team. We figured it out.
我和组里谈过了 我们想到了解决方式
What's that?
是什么
Well, you run the investigation. Call the shots like usual.
你牵头调查 像往常一样下指令
I'll report to LaRoche. I appreciate the offer, but no..
我向拉罗彻汇报 我心领了 但不
You're the boss. This isn't right.
你才是头 这样不对
It's a direct order. You are in charge.
这是命令 你现在是负责人了
If I'm in charge, I have to be in charge for real.
如果我负责 那我就必须真正手握实权
I will back you 100%.
我全力支持你
You're a Senior agent. Show 'em what you got.
你是高级探员 让他们见识下你的厉害
You sure? I'm positive.
你确定吗 绝对确定
I'll clear out my office for you this afternoon.
我今天下午就会把办公室清空给你
I don't want your office. I told you, it's o
我不想要你的办公室 我告诉你了
I prefer no walls between me and my team.
我更喜欢我和手下之间没有任何阻隔
How'd it go?
进展如何
I'm in charge. Got it.
我来负责 了解
Any orders, boss? No, really.
有任何指令吗 头 没 我说真的
Lisbon didn't go for it. I'm in charge.
里斯本不同意 所以我来负责
Oh. Well, congratulations.
那恭喜了
Let's break down the case.
来分♥析♥案情吧
All right. Lisbon, can you please fill in
好 里斯本 你能跟大家介绍一下
the personal details you've learned?
你调查到的死者信息吗
Sure. Micah Newton, age 42.
当然 死者名叫麦肯·牛顿 42岁
He's survived by a husband.
他有一位丈夫
He's an M.D., but he played mostly
医学博士 但他通常
an administrative position a the hospital.
都在医院都做行政工作
And, Van Pelt, did you find anything
范佩尔 你从练球场的
on the surveillance tapes from the driving range?
监控录像里找到线索了吗
No help. Cameras only cover the parking lot and clubhouse.
一无所获 只有停车场和会所里装有摄像头
Killer must have parked on the street.
凶手肯定是把车停在街上了
Fingerprints on the club?
那球杆上的指纹呢
None usable. We have a coroner's report yet?
都与案件无关 法医报告拿来了吗
Yeah. Right here.
有 在这里
The, uh, blow to the head
头部所遭受的重击
caused an instant cerebral hemorrhage. No surprises there.
即刻造成了颅内出血 这很正常
But there were questions about
但他受到的辐射量
his radiation exposure. What kind of questions?
却有点问题 哪种问题
Well, hospital personnel wear badges to keep tabs
医院员工都佩戴了辐射卡以监测
on their radiation exposure. Now according to Newton's badge,
他们受到到的辐射量 但从牛顿的卡上来看
he was way over the limit for this month.
他受到的辐射量远远超过了每个月的限额
With levels like that,
受到了这么大量的辐射
he should have been glowing in the dark.
他在夜里都应该能发光了
But the coroner's test of his body found it
但验尸官验尸后发现
within an acceptable range.
他所接收的辐射量处于允许范围内
How could that happen?
这怎么可能
Lisbon, take Jane to the hospital and find out.
里斯本 带上简一起去医院查查
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'll talk to the husband. Uh, Van Pelt,
我去和那个丈夫谈谈 范佩尔
check into Newton's records. Rigsby, you're with me.
查查牛顿的记录 瑞斯比和我一路
You have a chance to read the case files yet?
你看卷宗了吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表