剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I can see it in you.
我能看得出来
You can find happiness again, even true love,
你还能重拾愉悦 甚至重获真爱
but you have to be willing to let me help you.
只要你愿意接受我的帮助
That was spooky.
真是太恐怖了
It was like you read my mind.
感觉你在读我的心思
Our in-house studio is right this way.
我们内部工作室在这边
It's where we conduct our client interviews.
我们在那里录制客户采访
How many interviews have you conducted here?
你们录制了多少次采访
Enough to know what I'm doing.
足够让我练习的了
Whoa. That's bright.
真晃眼啊
Very fancy.
设备不错啊
We like to show our clients in the best possible light.
我们要以最佳视角展现客户
I thought true love was blind.
我还以为真爱都是盲目的
We may love with our hearts, but first we lust with our eyes.
爱需用心 但需先满足视觉
Don't you agree?
对不对
If you make yourself comfortable, we can get started. Here?
你准备好我们就可以开始了 坐这吗
Yeah. Okay.
对 好吧
Try to look directly into the camera.
集中精力看着摄像机
It will allow your future soul mate to better connect with you.
这会让你和未来情人更好地交流
How's that?
现在怎么样
Perfect.
很好
I'm gonna ask you a series of standardized questions.
我要问你一些专业问题
These have been designed to get at the heart of who you are
这些问题有助于展现出真实的你
and who you're compatible with.
以及你心目中配偶的形象
Try to answer as honestly as possible.
尽量如实回答
Ready? Yes.
准备好了吗 好了
Good. Now, Patrick,
很好 派翠克
What kind of woman are you interested in?
你对什么样的女性感兴趣
Rich, quiet blondes.
有钱的金发淑女
No snoring. That's a deal-breaker.
不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷
We were told you punched out John Flynn.
听说你和约翰·富林打了一架
Yeah, I hit John.
没错 我打了约翰
It was a misunderstanding. Who misunderstood what?
不过是个误会 什么误会
It was nothing, a tiff.
没什么 小吵了一架
Two days before he was murdered.
就在他被害前两天
Am I under arrest?
我因此被捕了吗
No, you're just a person of interest at this point, a suspect.
没有 你只是一位涉案人员 嫌疑犯
Unless you can clear things up with a simple explanation.
除非你能向我们澄清事实
All right.
好吧
It was about a woman, okay?
都是因为一个女人
Naomi.
叫娜奥米
Met her at a singles mixer john's company organized.
通过约翰公♥司♥组织相亲认识的
We hit it off at the bar,
我们在酒吧聊得很欢
a few drinks, few laughs.
喝了喝酒 开了开玩笑
Next thing I know, she invites me up to her room.
然后我记得她邀请我去她房♥间
All right? I'm up there, what, two seconds,
然后我就去了 转瞬之间
boom--she is all over me.
我就彻底沦陷了
I mean, really hot and really passionate.
她真的太性感太有激♥情♥了
Get to the part where you punch out John Flynn.
赶紧说你打约翰·富林的事儿
Yeah, right.
好
Uh, two days later, I get a phone call.
两天后 我接到一个电♥话♥
I think she wants another bite off the old cliff bar, right?
我以为她又来找我共度良宵了
No. Turns out the bitch is blackmailing me.
错 原来这婊♥子♥是想敲诈我
Says she videotaped our whole night together.
她说录下了那晚的所有事
Says unless I give her $15,000,
除非我给她1万5千块
she's going public with that video.
否则就要公开那个录像
You paid the money?
你给了吗
Well, yeah. I can't have a sex tape going around.
当然 我可不能让这性♥爱♥录像传出去
Look, I'm a sac metro top ten prestige realtor.
我可是萨市十大名地♥产♥经纪人之一
My face is on the friggin' billboard.
我的脸还在那该死的广♥告♥牌上
I get respect in this community.
在这个社区是有名望的
So you went after Flynn.
所以你去找富林了
He's supposed to be screening these women, for pete's sake.
老天爷 他本该好好调查这些女人的
But look, it's not what you think.
但不是你们所想的那样
John and I talked it out.
我和约翰谈好了
He swore to me that he would handle it personally,
他向我保证会亲自处理好这事儿
Said he was gonna make sure she got caught
说一定会将她交给警♥察♥
and put in jail for what she did.
让她为所犯的罪蹲监狱
So much for that plan, right?
也就这么个计划
I have just one more question.
我还有一个问题
In an ideal world, what would you want your life to be like?
在你的理想世界里 希望过怎样的生活
Haven't thought about that.
没想过
In an ideal world?
在我的理想世界里
A pet dragon, definitely,
肯定要一个宠物龙
For flying around on. That would be good.
能到处飞 肯定很棒
Please try and answer seriously.
请试着认真回答
It's important.
这很重要
What do you want from your life?
你想过什么样的生活
I want my life to be free.
我想过自♥由♥的生活
Free how? To love? To be loved?
自♥由♥地干什么 爱 还是被爱
Free from my past.
摆脱过去
I wanna tell you something.
我跟你说吧
Every day I introduce men and women to one another.
每一天我都介绍男男女♥女♥认识
If I do my job well, those people connect.
我的工作称职 就能让他们认识彼此
They spark.
然后擦出火花
I can actually see it.
我真的能看得到
Just like I see it in you right now with me.
就像我现在看得到你对我的感觉
I don't say this to make you uncomfortable.
我说这个不是为了让你不高兴
I say it because I want you to know,
我是想让你知道
No matter how alone you feel,
不管你感觉多么孤单
you are capable of finding love, of moving on.
你都可以去寻找爱 向前走
I was wondering when you'd do this.
我是想知道你何时会这么做
Do what?
我做什么了
Try to manipulate me.
试图控制我
I would never do that.
我不会这么做的
I'm simply pointing out emotions I know you feel towards me.
我只是说出你对我的感觉而已
You're wrong. I don't feel anything like that towards you
你错了 我对你没任何想法
for one very good reason-- you murdered your husband.
原因就是 你杀了自己的丈夫
That's not funny.
一点也不好笑
It wasn't meant to be. Why would I kill my husband?
本来就不好笑 我为什么要杀他
Money, well, money and control of the company.
金钱 应该是钱和公♥司♥
Same difference, really. John was gonna leave you,
其实都一样 约翰想离开你
and if he left, the company left with him.
他一走 公♥司♥就归他了
Everything that you worked for, everything that you'd built--
你所奋斗的一切 所努力的一切
Gone.
就都没了
And you couldn't let that happen.
你不能让这种事情发生
No.
不能
You're all about autonomy, control.
你非常自立 有控制欲
Abused as a child, I expect.
我猜你在童年时代被虐待过
I didn't kill my husband.
我没有杀我的丈夫
In fact, you don't actually believe I did. No?
其实 你自己都不相信是我 是吗
No. You're simply doing what you've been doing
没错 在你妻子死后
ever since your wife died--
你一直都是这样
intentionally sabotaging any relationship
故意毁掉任何一段感情
by pushing away anyone who makes you feel something.
把你有感觉的人都推开
You want me to be the killer
你希望我是凶手
because you don't want to have feelings for me.
因为你不想对我有感情
It's a tragic but natural response
这很悲哀 但也是自然反应
to the guilt you feel over your wife's death.
因为你对你妻子的死有负罪感
I do push people away,
我确实会推开别人
And I do feel guilt over my wife's death,
我也对我妻子的死有负罪感
But that does not change the fact
但这并不能改变一个事实
that you murdered your husband.
那就是你杀了自己的丈夫
I am more certain of it now than ever.
我现在更确定了
If that's the case,
要真是这样
prove it.
就拿出证据
Where are we with the Flynn murder?
富林谋杀案查到哪儿了
Rigsby and I are still checking out Henry Cliff's alibi.
我和瑞斯比在查亨利·克里夫的不在场证明
He said he was in a bar watching the game,
他说在一个酒吧看比赛
but we still haven't found anyone to confirm it.
但我们没找到能证实的人
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表