剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, I can do that.
可以
Just give me a second. I'll get my keys.
等我一下 我拿钥匙
He was trying to, uh, transfer Lansdale?
他打算把兰斯戴尔转移走是吗
See, that's Walton for you.
这就是沃顿
Meant well, but naive.
人很好 也很天真
Lansdale sounds like a good target for transfer.
兰斯戴尔貌似是转移的绝佳人选
Lansdale is the muscle at Carson.
兰斯戴尔是这里的老大哥
Nobody's gonna talk to Walton.
没人愿意和沃顿讲话
They don't wanna find themselves on the bad end of Lansdale's knife.
谁也不想血淌兰斯戴尔刀下啊
He did his own dirty work?
他每次都亲自动手吗
He who holds the knife gets the respect from the guys.
谁拿着刀谁就是老大呗
You wanna stay on top, you gotta back it up.
你要想当老大 就得有本事才行
This is great. Reality tv at its finest.
这可太棒了 简直就是最好的真人秀
Everything that happens in cellblock "C"
所有在监狱C区发生的事情
is right here on these monitors.
都会显示在这些屏幕上
Lansdale's too hard-core for a small place.
兰斯戴尔可是这小地方的铁杆头目
You didn't think about transfer yourself?
你没想过要亲自押送他吗
We're guards, not supermen.
我们是警卫 不是超人
Having a shark like Lansdale in the tank
在这小池塘里养一条兰斯戴尔这样的大鲨鱼
keeps all these guys in line.
能让所有人都规规矩矩
He does your job for you. That's nice.
他替你完成了你的工作 真不错
So you disapproved of Walton going after Lansdale.
所以你不赞成沃顿去追踪兰斯戴尔
I didn't have any knowledge of that--Walton's agenda.
我对沃顿的工作计划一无所知
That would be supposition.
那只是无端猜测
Okay.
好吧
Oh, you see these two? They're about to punch each other.
看见这两个人了吗 他们俩要打架
Look at the way their shoulders are set. It's very primal.
看看他们肩膀的姿态 那是在压抑情绪
So are we done here? I got work to do.
你们问完了吗 我还有工作要做
Jane, you have anything else?
简 你还要问什么吗
Oh! There they go. Look, look, look, look. Fight.
来了 看 看 看 打起来了
We got a fight in northwest hallway "B."
在西北B走廊处有人斗殴
Somebody break it up. Okay, I'm on my way.
找人阻止他们 好的 我在路上了
Lock the-- lock the hallway down.
把走廊锁上
Jane, unless you have something, we need to get out of here.
简 如果你没事了的话 我们得走了
No, you go. I'll--I'll get a ride home somehow.
不 你走吧 我自己能回去
This is way too good. All right.
这里的情况太妙了 好吧
Way too good.
简直太妙了
You gonna be here all day?
你打算一整天都呆在这里吗
Oh, there you are.
你在这儿啊
I don't wanna scare you, but, uh...
我不想吓着你 但是...
I did some time myself once.
我也进来过一次
Really?
真的吗
Mm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
对 没错
Anyway, uh, when I was inside,
不管怎么说 我在里面的时候
there were prisoners with privileges.
里面有一些犯人是有特权的
What do you call those-- trustees?
你们叫他们什么来着 受托犯
Yeah.
对
You have some here? Yeah, we have a few.
你们这里有吗 有 我们有一些
I'd like to talk to some.
我想跟他们谈谈
Okay. Let's go.
好吧 咱们走
Those guys in the blue--
那些穿蓝衣服的人
that's trustees from cellblock "C."
他们是监狱C区的受托犯
That's Walton's block.
那是沃顿负责的区域
The bald man with the tattoo--
那个有纹身的秃头男人
he got long left on his sentence?
他的刑期还有很多年吗
Velasquez. Yeah.
瓦拉奎兹 对
Down to his last year.
他是无期徒刑
I'll take him.
我要找他聊聊
Jorge! Over here.
乔治 过来
Let's take two. Keep 'em honest.
咱们再找一个 这样他们才能说实话
Uh... the guy on the other end. Other side of the table.
另外一边的那个人 桌子另外一头那个
Nick monaco. Another short-timer.
尼可·莫纳克 另一个短期服刑犯
He's not a murderer, is he?
他不是谋杀犯 对吧
No, nicky's a second-story man.
不是 小尼是个窃贼
A thief. Got clean hands.
小偷 手很干净啊
Him, too.
把他也叫过来
Nicky! Over here.
小尼 过来
This is the place all right.
就是这个地方了
You wait here. I'll go get her.
你们在这儿等着 我去找她
No, we'll get her.
不用了 我们去找她
You two go walking in there looking like the cop family robinson,
你们俩往那里一走就像警♥察♥家族的鲁滨逊
the joint will clear out,
你们一露面他们马上就会清场
and you'll never find rocket.
到时候你们就永远都找不到小火箭了
Okay. You're not back in two minutes,
好吧 如果你两分钟内不会来
we're coming in.
我们就进去
You got it, officer. Yes, sir.
没问题 警官先生 是 长官
Yes, sir. 'sup, peckerwoods?
是 长官 还好吗 啄木鸟
You know that game that kids play--
你知道小孩子常玩的那个游戏吗
"My dad can beat up your dad"?
"谁的老爸最能打"
No one ever played that with me.
从来没有人跟我玩过这个
He's a...
他是个...
character. Yep.
人物 对
Maybe this will bring you two closer together.
也许这件事能拉近你们之间的距离
Don't hold your breath.
别自欺欺人了
Put it down!
把那个放下
You get her. I'm going in.
你去抓她 我进去
Stop!
别跑
...so bad now...
...太糟了现在...
Lower your weapon now!
放下武器 马上
Get on outta here, boy.
快出去 小子
I'm a cop. Everybody stay calm.
我是警♥察♥ 所有人不要慌
He's got a knife. Yeah, I can see that.
他手里有刀 对 我看得见
What the hell's going on in here?
这里到底发生了什么事
Seems Andy over here was a little mad
看起来安迪还在因为我们上次
over the last time we crossed paths.
不期而遇的事情生气呢
Wanted to fistfight,
想跟我赤手空拳地打
only I don't do fistfights.
不过我从来不这么打
A waste of time. Right, Andy?
太浪费时间了 对吧 安迪
Let me go. Please?
让我走吧 求求你了
Just put the knife down! Let me handle this.
把刀子放下 让我来解决
The hell with that.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Dad, nobody needs to get cut,
爸 没有必要拿刀伤人
and nobody needs to get shot. Just put the knife down.
也没有人会开枪打人 把刀子放下
Guess ol' Andy here ain't gonna be taking any more pokes at me.
我猜老安迪也不会再给我补几刀了
That's for sure.
这是肯定的
You, get outta here.
你 快出去
Your turn.
该你了
Put the gun away, and we'll call this a wash.
把枪放下 这事儿就算完了
Better.
很好
Let's go.
咱们走
What are you trying to do, embarrass me?
你在干什么 羞辱我吗
Never get between me and my business again.
永远别再插手我的事
I just saved your life in there.
我刚刚在那里救了你的命
What, that clown? He wasn't gonna pull the trigger.
什么 就那个小丑 他是不会开枪的
Really? And how'd you know?
是吗 你怎么知道
Weakness, son. Weakness.
软弱啊 儿子 是软弱
Lives in the eyes.
就藏在他眼睛里
Meet rocket. She's faster than she looks.
来见见小火箭吧 她可比看上去跑得快
What the hell, Rigs?
这到底怎么回事 老瑞
I told you to play nice.
我告诉过你要乖点的
You know something about a prison guard getting killed in town?
一个狱警在城里被杀了 你知道些什么吗
No. No, sir, I do not.
不 我不了解 长官 我不知道
If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.
说谎者死
Tell 'em.
告诉他们
Tell 'em.
告诉他们
Butch carwin. Came into the bar last night.
布奇·卡文 昨天晚上到酒吧来过
Flashed a wad of cash that would choke a mule.
拿着一团足能噎死骡子的现金炫耀
Said he dropped some prison guard for the dough.
他说他为了这些钱干掉个狱警
Where can we find Carwin?
我们在哪里能找到卡文
Well, he owns some land out near the quarry off route 23.
他在二十三号♥路的采石场附近有一些地
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表