剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
But the people you interviewed in radiology said that Newton
但放射科的人说 几乎
...rarely spent time there. Exactly.
没在那儿见过牛顿 没错
Somebody else was using Newton's badge the night of the murder.
谋杀当晚 有人用了牛顿的身份卡
Show him.
给他看看
Newton's lectures are videotaped.
这是牛顿演讲的录像
This is a still image hours before Newton was killed.
这是他被杀前的照片
He's not wearing his security badge.
他没佩戴身份卡
Was it reported stolen?
卡挂失了吗
No, but we believe the badge was used at the time by someone
没有 我们认为他应该是借给
he thought he could trust with it--
一个他以为可以信任的人
Francine Trent, his assistant.
他的助手弗兰斯·崔特
I ran her financials.
我查了她的账户
She used her credit card two hours ago,
两个小时前她用信♥用♥卡♥
bought a ticket at the main bus terminal.
在汽车总站上买♥♥了一张票
Let's hit it.
我们走吧
The women's restroom is clear.
女卫生间检查完毕
Concession area clear.
候车区检查完毕
Suspect spotted, northwest corner.
找到她了 在西北角
Are you going somewhere?
要去哪吗
What is this?
这是怎么回事
We know you stole Dr. Newton's security
我们查到谋杀发生当晚
pass the night of the murder.
是你偷了牛顿医生的身份卡
When did you return it?
你是什么时候还回去的呢
Before or after you killed him?
谋杀之前还是之后
I didn't kill Dr.Newton.
我没杀他
You're gonna have to come with us.
跟我们走一趟吧
First we need to look in that case.
先看看箱子里装了什么
Don't touch that! Okay.
不许碰它 好的
What's in the suitcase? Cesium137.
箱子里装的什么 铯137
The suitcase is lead-lined,
这个箱子是铅铸的
but if you open it unprotected,
但如果你就这样打开它
the material will get into your marrow
里面的元素会渗入你的骨髓
and mutate your cells.
使你的细胞突变
That's what she was using Newton's all-access badge for.
原来你偷牛顿的身份卡是为了这个
Those pellets sell for a small fortune on the black market.
这种元素在黑市上很值钱
And that explains all the radiology visits,
这只能解释你去放射科的原因
And why, when I first met you,
还有为什么我第一次见到你时
you knew so much about it?
你就对此知之甚多
Did Newton find out you stole them?
是不是牛顿发现你偷东西
Is that why you killed him? I didn't kill anyone.
你便杀了他灭口? 我没杀人
I spent the night at my boyfriend's.You can check.
那晚我和我男朋友在一起 你可以去查
Rigsby, I want a hazmat team down here ASAP.
瑞斯比 让高危品处理队尽快过来
Van Pelt, keep the perimeter secure
范佩尔 盯住她
and keep an eye on the suspect. Lisbon.
不许他人靠近这里 里斯本
I don't think she's our killer.
我想她不是凶手
How can you be so sure?
为什么这么确定
I believe her story, and she's not a doctor.
我相信她的话 而且她不是个医生
You, too?
你也这么认为吗
That's Dr. Malvo.
那是马尔沃医生
Needs to remind himself which limb he's cutting into.
他得把开刀的位置标出来 免得忘记
Otherwise harmless.
反正没什么问题
Unless you're his patient.
除非你是他的病人
What's going on, Daisy?
发生什么事了 黛西
He has enough drugs inside him to knock out an elephant.
他注射的药已经够放倒一头大象了
It doesn't make sense. Sensing a pattern here.
没道理啊 这种情况真常见啊
If I had a nickel
如果每听一句抱怨
for every pain complaint, i'd own the joint.
我能得到5分钱 我就发了
Wakey, wakey.
醒一醒
I heard they found you a kidney.
我听说他们找到和你匹配的肾脏了
You all set for surgery?
准备好做手术了吗
Yep, I can see the fear in your eyes.
我能看到你眼中的恐惧
You have to be fearless in your line of work,
你以前总是无所畏惧
And now you fear the pain you've inflicted on others
现在你却害怕 你让他人受到的折磨
has come back to you in the form of sickness.
全都变为病痛来报应你
And I do believe you might be right.
而且我确信 你是对的
Nothing like a fresh cup of joe
没有什么比在器♥官♥移♥植♥手术之前
before you start the business of swapping out organs.
喝一杯咖啡更愉快的了
Thank you, Patrick.
谢谢 派翠克
Pleasure. And for the unsung...
乐意之至 这杯给您...
Patrick, you're too much.
派翠克 你太客气了
Mmm. I want a coffee.
我要喝杯咖啡
You know, I have a very special cup of tea here
我给你泡了杯非常特别的茶
that you should try.
不容错过
And our crack leader who will presently save the life
还有我们将要拯救一个无情的
of a ruthless foreign killer.
外国杀手的主刀医师
You definitely need a coffee.
您绝对需要一杯咖啡
You don't belong here. Henry.
你不该在这里 亨利
Not very hospitable, but I get your drift.
不太友好 但我懂你意思了
I'm leaving.
我走 我走
Your murder victim's assistant gave up her buyer.
死者的助手供出了买♥♥家
She's been stealing small amounts from the hospital
过去一个月 她从医院偷取了
Over the last month. Adds up to a huge profit.
少量元素 加起来利润颇丰
The feds just picked the buyer up.
联邦警♥察♥刚抓住了买♥♥家
That's a relief.
真令人松了口气
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
She has an airtight alibi for the night of the murder.
谋杀当晚 她的不在场证明无懈可击
After she returned his badge,
她将身份卡还回去后
she did indeed spend the night with a male companion.
确实整晚都和她男朋友在一起
So Newton's killer is still out there.
也就是说杀害牛顿的凶手依然逍遥法外
True,
是的
But those pellets could have been weaponized in a dirty bomb
不过找回的那些放射性元素原本可能
with the power to injure thousands of people.
被制成武器 从而伤害到更多的人
Nice catch.
干得不错
Wasn't my catch. Cho gets the credit.
不是我抓的人 是周的功劳
He's a good leader. You were right about him.
他是个优秀的领导者 你没看走眼
I'll include your sentiments in his file,
我会把这赞扬记入他的档案
as well as a commendation in your own.
并且在你的档案里也记一次褒奖
Thank you.
谢谢
You are back in charge of your team, effective immediately.
你重新掌管你的队伍 即刻生效
Wait...
等等
What?
你说什么
You're back in charge.
你又是负责人了
I heard you.
我听见了
Why was I pulled off in the first place?
那一开始为什么要把我撤下来
Maybe I was messing with you?
也许是我想逗逗你
And it showed you I won't tolerate any disrespect.
让你知道我无法容忍♥丝毫的不尊重
That'll be all.
我说完了
Lisbon, well done.
里斯本 干得真棒
Very good news.
真是个好消息
I have the perfect congratulatory gift in mind,
我想到一份贺礼要送给你
but you're gonna have to come by the hospital,
不过你得来医院一趟
so I can present it to you.
我好呈现给你看
Patrick Jane, O.R. 8, stat.
8号♥手术室呼叫派翠克·简
If you can hear my voice, Patrick,
如果你能听到我的声音 派翠克
Move your ass to O.R.8.
立刻滚来8号♥手术室
Better make that quick.
越快越好
That was my ass.
叫的是我
What the hell is this?
该死的这是什么
I felt it important to let you and your team know
我觉得在你们对他开膛破肚之前
before you cut this man open,
要让你和你的团队知道
that you have all been drugged.
你们都被下药了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
What do you mean, drugged?
你说下药是什么意思
How? Who did it?
怎么回事 谁干的
I did, by a special coffee blend.
我 在咖啡里放了点东西
I got the idea from the able Dr. Watson.
是能干的华生医生让我想到这点子的
What was that stuff you gave to the heroin addict?
你给吸服海♥洛♥因♥的人注射了什么
Naloxone?
纳洛酮
Yeah, that's it. It was handy in your duffel bag,
对 就是它 就像你说的
just as you said.
你随身带在野营包里的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表