剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'm gonna give you a xanax to help calm you down.
吃一片阿普唑仓 能帮你平静一下
I don't want any medication. Not today.
我不需要任何药品 今天不要
Any word on Abby?
有艾比的消息吗
No.
没有
Then if you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意
my mother's funeral is this afternoon,
我母亲的葬礼是在今天下午
and I really need to finish her eulogy.
我真的需要完成她的悼词
I'll come back later.
我晚点再来
Thank you, Ed.
谢谢你 爱德
So you're holding the service here?
你要在这儿办葬礼
Yes. She's being buried on the property beside my father.
是的 她要葬在我父亲的旁边
Surprising you're going ahead with it,
发生了这么多事
given recent events.
很惊讶你还能进行得下去
What would you have me do, Mr. Jane?
你来找我做什么 简先生
I'm sorry if I'm not behaving the way you think I should.
我很抱歉没法好好招待你
It's not every day my mother dies
我母亲也不是天天都去世
And my daughter goes missing.
女儿也不天天都失踪
Now if there's...
如果你有
anything else you need...
任何需要的
No.
没有
Good.
很好
Because I really must finish this.
因为我真的得把这个写完
By all means.
您请便
That's a beautiful rug.
地毯很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
It's very nice.
非常精致
Held up well,
保养得很好
especially having kids in the house.
尤其是家里还有孩子
That's because I never let the girls play on it.
那是因为我从不让我女儿们在上面玩
You said that,
虽然你这么说了
but Abby didn't listen to you, did she?
但艾比没听你的 对吧
No.
没有
Whatever she was told not to do,
每次告诉她别做什么
that's exactly what she would do.
她都会立即去做
Always contrary.
总是叛逆
Hard for someone like you to handle, I imagine.
像你这样的人很难控制她 我猜
Someone like me?
像我这样的人
Disciplined. Rigorous.
自律 一丝不苟
Wound. You are wound.
受挫 你很受挫
It wasn't all bad.
也不总是那么糟
She's a beautiful girl.
她是个漂亮的姑娘
She's strong and funny...
她很坚强而且风趣
And we'd grown apart these past few years
过去的几年我们分开生活
because...
是因为
Well, ever since my husband died,
当时她父亲去世
but even so, there were times when Abby and I were together,
但就算这样 有几次我和艾比在一起
and it was as if she were a girl again,
就好像又回到了她小时候
and... we were happy.
而且 我们很开心
She's dead, isn't she?
她死了 对不对
My daughter's dead.
我女儿死了
It's not unlikely.
也不是不可能
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What's this?
这是什么
Visitor logs from the security team--
从保安那拿来的来访者记录
every person who entered and left the compound
记录了之前三个月
over the last three months.
每一个出入庄园的人
Lisbon wants us to look through 'em.
里斯本希望我们能好好清查
Raymond Tubbs said he had a man named Howard Dressler
雷蒙·托布斯说他有一个叫
inside the compound.
霍华德·德里斯勒的内应
Is that new?
那是新的吗
Yes.
对
It's a gift?
礼物吗
Uh-huh.
是啊
From O'laughlin, huh?
欧拉福林送的吗
Uh-huh.
没错
He has good taste.
品味不错
Thanks.
谢谢
What was that name again?
那人叫什么名字来着
Uh, Howard Dressler.
霍华德·德里斯勒
Got him.
找到了
Nice.
很好
What's up?
怎么了
We found Howard Dressler.
我们找到霍华德·德里斯勒了
He tried to run, but we caught him.
他试图逃走 但我们抓住他了
We're gonna take him in now for questioning.
我们正要把他带回去问话
Nice work. I'll call you back. What's going on?
干得好 再打给你 发生什么事了
Perimeter sensor's been tripped.
外♥围♥的运动传感器被触发了
Someone's trying to break onto the compound. We're on our way.
有人试图闯入庄园 我们马上就到
CBI! Don't move!
加调局 别动
Turn around slowly with your hands up.
举起手 慢慢转过头来
Jane?
简
Hey, Lisbon.
你好 里斯本
When did you get here?
你什么时候到的
Hey, hey, hey.Jane.
你好你好啊 简
How are you guys doing today?
你们俩今天过得好吗
I, myself...
我本人呢
am having a great day.
今天过得非常愉快
I got a call from a Pauline Fitzwilliam,
我接到了波琳娜·菲茨威廉的电♥话♥
a court judge...
那个法官
Fitzwilliam,
菲茨威廉
saying that a CBI consultant
说加调局的顾问
was caught stealing a rug from her residence.
从她家偷地毯的时候被抓了个正着
Ma'am, I sincerely apologize--
长官 我真诚地道歉
Oh, hush, Lisbon. There's no reason to apologize.
收声 里斯本 没有道歉的必要
I was working the case. The rug was a stand-in corpse.
我只是在办案 那地毯就相当于尸体
I just wanted to see if it was possible
我只想看看凶手有没有可能
for the killer to leave the compound with Abby's body.
扛着艾比的尸体离开庄园
And is it possible?
那可不可能呢
Not unless the culprit was a mountain gorilla.
除非罪魁祸首是人猿泰山
So now you've had your fun,
现在你玩尽兴了
to no useful end,
却一无所获
and now she's asking me to remove you from the case.
她请求我将你调离这个案子
Is there any reason
有没有什么原因
why I shouldn't do as she asks?
可以让我拒绝她呢
She's a suspect.
她是嫌犯
Really?
真的吗
She hasn't been excluded, has she?
她还未排除嫌疑 是吧
Then she's still a suspect,
那她还是嫌疑人
and it would look bad to be seen allowing a murder suspect
如果听任凶案疑犯插手调查
dictate the terms of an investigation, right?
影响可不太好 是吧
Is this true, Lisbon?
有这回事吗 里斯本
Is she a suspect?
她还是嫌疑人吗
She has not been excluded.
她确实没有排除嫌疑
Okay.
好吧
I'll give you some more rope.
我就再放你一马
Don't hang yourself with it.
可别再惹麻烦了
And, you know, next time call me
下次再要乱来
when you want to do some more foolishness.
记得打电♥话♥通知我
"Foolishness," I think, is a little harsh. Go.
乱来 真有点难听 出去
Okay, I'm leaving.
好 这就出去
I have your numbers.
我有你号♥码
Come on, Howard. Don't lie to me.
老实交代吧 霍华德
Already spoke to Raymond Tubbs.
我们已经跟雷蒙·托布斯谈过了
Raymond tTubbs?
雷蒙·托布斯
What about him?
他怎么了
Well, you tell me.
你说呢
He's an american patriot.
他是个爱国激进分子
I subscribe to some of his newsletters.
我订阅了一些他的新闻邮件
There's no crime in that.
这不犯法吧
Well, Tubbs says you're his guy inside the Fitzwilliam Compound.
托布斯说你是他在菲茨威廉庄园的卧底
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表