剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Stay on it. What about the ex-wife?
继续查 前妻那儿呢
Still no alibi either, but I did find a lawsuit
也没不在场证明 但我发现了一个案子
Kim Cartwright filed against Flynn
是姬姆·卡怀特控告富林
around the same time she posted that online video.
跟他前妻上传视频在同一时间
Looks like it has something to do with the divorce settlement.
似乎跟离婚协议有些关联
I'm having the courthouse messenger over the files.
我让法♥院♥的书♥记♥员在查这个资料
And the blackmailer, Naomi?
那个勒索犯娜奥米呢
Yeah, we're having some trouble tracking her down.
我们查不到她
Symphony doesn't have that information?
幸福你公♥司♥没有资料吗
It's all fake--photos, driver's license, social security number.
都是假的 照片 驾驶证 社保账号♥
I mean, the forgery's good, so I can see how they missed 'em.
我是说伪造得很好 所以他们没发现
All we have is Cliff's description of her,
我们只知道克里夫对她的描述
including a small tattoo near her hip.
包括她髋部的一个小纹身
So basically, we have nothing to go on.
也就是说 我们什么资料也没有
Okay, let's start with what we do know about Naomi.
那就从我们对娜奥米的了解开始吧
Uh, she targeted a rich, single man,
她瞄上了一个钻石王老五
with the purpose of extorting him, right? Right.
想敲诈他 是吧 对
So if she's done it once, she's probably done it before.
既然有这一次 应该以前也做过
Van Pelt, check into every dating service in the bay area.
范佩尔 查一下湾区的每个约会公♥司♥
See if they've had any experience with Naomi.
看看有没有娜奥米接触过的
Maybe we can get to her that way. On it.
说不定能查到什么 明白
There are 11 matchmaking services in the bay area,
旧金山湾区一共有11个约会公♥司♥
Four of which specifically cater to high-end clients.
其中4所是专门为高端客户服务的
Did they know Naomi? No.
他们知道娜奥米吗 不知道
And none have reported any extortion claims,
也没有举报敲诈案的
But I got to thinking,
但我觉得
what if she's planning to blackmail again?
说不定她会再次实施敲诈
I checked with the companies in the area,
我查了湾区的这些公♥司♥
and one is planning a singles mixer tonight.
其中一所在策划今晚的一个单身聚会
On a hunch, I cross-checked Naomi's profile
我感觉不对 就交叉查询了娜奥米
from symphony with all the profiles of the women
在幸福你公♥司♥的资料 和这个名单上
listed as attending the event.
要参加这个活动的女性的资料
I got a match-- a woman named Viktoria Shays.
找到了符合的 这个叫维多利亚·谢斯的
No photo, but several answers she gave about herself
没有照片 但她回答的一些问题
are identical to Naomi's. Is Rigsby here?
和娜奥米的一样 瑞斯比在吗
Yeah, somewhere.
在某个地方吧
Tell him to go home and put on a nice suit.
叫他回家 穿套好衣服
He's got plans tonight. All right.
他今晚有活儿了 好的
Have you seen my laptop? No.
看见我的笔记本了吗 没有
Now, Sarah, what kind of men are you interested in?
好 萨拉 你喜欢什么样的男人
Wow, right to it.
还真直接啊
Now, Patrick,
好 派翠克
What kind of woman are you looking for?
你想寻找什么样的女人
Quiet, rich blondes.
温柔的 有钱金发女
No snoring. That is a deal-breaker.
不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷
How would your closest friends describe you
你最好的朋友会怎么介绍你
to someone who doesn't know you?
给一个不认识你的人
Oh. Uh, well, I think they--
我觉得他们会
Now, Patrick, what kind of woman are you looking for?
好 派翠克 你想寻找什么样的女人
Quiet, rich blondes.
温柔的 有钱金发女
No snoring. That is a deal-breaker.
不能打鼾 那是致命的缺陷
Now, Sarah, what kind of men are you interested in?
好 萨拉 你喜欢什么样的男人
Wow, right to it.
还真直接啊
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think you look good. Thank you. Cho?
很帅 谢谢 周你呢
I'm not answering that question.
我拒绝回答这个问题
Oh,come on. Honestly, just tell me what you think.
少来 说实话 只用告诉我你怎么想的
You look all right. Thanks.
你看上去还好 谢了
I think you look great,
我觉得你看上去很帅
Like you have money, a career--
看上去挺像个多金而且事业有成
A perfect target for Naomi.
对娜奥米来说 你是完美的目标
I don't know. What if she doesn't go for it?
我不确定 万一她不上钩怎么办
She will. What if she doesn't go for me?
她会的 万一我不是她的菜怎么办
I mean, there's gonna be a lot of single guys there.
那里应该会有很多的单身男人
For this to work,
要让这计划成功
she has to be interested in me.
她必须得对我感兴趣才行
She will. Just be yourself.
她会的 做你自己就好
That's a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Maybe I should do an accent or something.
也许我得模仿个口音之类的
I don't think you need an accent.
我不觉得你需要去模仿口音
Hello. Rigsby.
你好 我是瑞斯比
Wayne Rigsby from Sussex.
韦恩·瑞斯比 来自苏塞克斯
Uh, pleasure to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Cheerio.
加油
How's that? Yeah, don't do the accent.
怎么样 你还是别去模仿口音比较好
Rigsby, can you hear me?
瑞斯比 能听到吗
Loud and clear.
很清楚
Van Pelt, you in position?
范佩尔 你就位了吗
I'm here.
我在
Gentlemen.
先生们
Can I have your attention? It's time for me
大家注意了 现在是时候
To bring in the beautiful women you'll be meeting tonight.
让美女出场了 今晚你们将和她们会会面
DON'T FORGET THE A-B-C's--
别忘了A-B-C原则
Attentiveness, boldness, confidence.
专注 大胆 自信
You'll do great.
你们就能抱得美人归
Rigsby, the event hostess
瑞斯比 女事主
has I.D.'d Naomi.
已经证实谁是娜奥米
Excuse me one moment.
失陪一下
Okay, which one is she?
好的 哪个是娜奥米
The blonde in the lavender sheath.
穿薰衣草色紧身连衣裙的金发女郎
The one in the what now? The blonde in the purple dress.
穿什么的? 穿紫裙子的金发女郎
Got it.
看到了
Are you sure it's her?
你确定是她吗
No. Find out if she's got
不确定 你去看看她的髋部
a rose tattoo on her hip.
是否有玫瑰的纹身
Then we'll know for sure. I'm moving in.
那样才能确定 我去了
Hello, red.
你好啊 红发美人
Can I buy you a drink? I'm engaged.
我可以给你买♥♥杯酒吗 我订婚了
Well, it's never too late for one last--
这个嘛 不到最后一刻永远都不迟...
keep walking.
一边凉快去
Okay.
好吧
Hi. I'm Wayne.
你好 我叫韦恩
I'm Viktoria.
我叫维多利亚
Nice to meet you.
幸会
So what do you do, Wayne?
你是做什么工作的 韦恩
I'm a businessman. E-commerce, mainly.
我是个商人 主要涉足电子商务
How's that going for you?
还顺利吗
It's working out pretty well.
相当顺利
I have a very diverse portfolio.
简直是财源广进
And I have a room upstairs.
我在楼上开了间房♥
And you're very direct.
你还挺直接
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
I'm trying to think of a reason why it might be,
我在努力找一个为什么不去的理由
And I can't really think of one right now.
但我实在找不到
Let's go
那走吧
Are you nervous?
你紧张吗
Me? No.
我吗 不紧张
Yeah, maybe a little.
好吧 也许有一点
Well, don't be. I won't bite.
别紧张 我又不会咬人
Good. Me either. No biting.
很好 我也是 不咬人
3-1-6--my favorite number.
3-1-6 是我最喜欢的号♥码
Uh, just curious, uh, do you have any tattoos?
我只是有点好奇 你身上有纹身吗
Um, why don't you come and find out?
自己来探索一下呗
Okay.
好吧
So come in.
进来吧
Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right out.
别拘束 我马上就出来
Thanks.
谢了
Guys? You hear me?
兄弟们 能听到我说话吗
She's in the bathroom.
她在浴室里
Wow. That is a, um,
哇哦 这简直...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表