剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
has been having an illicit relationship
一直跟我们楚楚可怜的埃莉诺
with our poor, dear Eleanor. No.
有不正当的关系 不是吧
Yes.
没错
And he hit her.
而且他还虐待她
Allison! Excuse me.
艾丽森 请见谅
You're excused.
原谅你了
You. Why?
你 为什么
Lure out the real lover.
引诱出真正的情人
Oops. Gotta go.
糟了 我得走了
Someone in the orchestra had
乐团曾有个激♥情♥洋溢的人
a passionate and unrequited crush on Eleanor.
不求回报地想要得到埃莉诺的爱
And you know this because?
你知道这个是因为
Cats and egypt-- Eleanor wasn't into them.
猫和埃及 埃莉诺自己并不喜欢这些
The bookmark--she didn't buy it for herself,
那书签 不是她自己买♥♥的
and it's too expensive for a casual gift.
如果是随手送的礼物 这也太贵重了
Someone was trying very hard to impress her.
有人千方百计地想要打动她
Now thanks to the rumor mill, that person thinks
现在得感谢那些谣言 那个人会认为
that Vincent was sleeping with Eleanor.
文森特和埃莉诺睡了
Add in a couple of glasses of champagne,
在喝上两杯香槟后
and if I haven't missed the mark...
如果我没记错目标的话
You son of a bitch. How could you do that to Eleanor?
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的 你怎么能这么对埃莉诺
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
Don't lie to me.
不要对我说谎
Here we go. Go home and sober up.
够了 回去清醒清醒吧你
That's enough! Get off of him! Come on! Oh!
够了 放开他 快点
Now. Break it up! Break it up now!
现在给我分开 分开
Break it up.
分开
Oh! Break it up! Enough! Enough!
分开 够了 够了
Let me know if you need me to call for backup.
如果你需要支援知会我一声
Oh! Hey! I said, get your hands off!
我说了 把你的手放开
Constance, we know you bought Eleanor that bookmark.
康斯特斯 我们知道书签是你给埃莉诺买♥♥的
We found the charge on your credit card records.
我们查到了你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
You were in love with her, weren't you?
你爱上了她 不是吗
Yes, I was.
没错 我爱她
When did you tell her?
你什么时候跟她表白的
A few weeks ago.
几周前吧
She was really, really nice,
她真的真的是个好人
But...
但是
she wasn't interested.
她对我没兴趣
Did that upset you?
这让你难过吗
I suppose a little.
有点吧
Mm. You have a temper, don't you?
你脾气不好 是吧
No. Hardly at all.
不 我几乎没有脾气
Oh, you got pretty angry at Vincent.
刚才文森特简直就是你的出气筒呢
That was different.
那不一样
I-I thought...
我以为
I heard vinct hurt Eleanor.
我听说文森特伤害了埃莉诺
I... I didn't think that was right.
我认为那是错误的事
And what about the night Eleanor died?
那埃莉诺死的那个晚上呢
Did you have a temper then?
你那时很气愤吗
You knew she was playing that night.
你知道她那晚有演出
It wouldn't have been that
要想跟踪她
hard to follow her. You can't be serious.
没那么困难 你在开什么玩笑
I don't think the fact that vincent had abused Eleanor
我并不认为是文森特虐待埃莉诺的事
is what upset you.
让你感到难过
I think you couldn't stand her being with somebody else.
我认为你是无法忍♥受她和别人在一起
No. All right, then explain this for me then.
不是这样的 那你就给我解释清楚
Why was the gun that killed Eleanor in your car?
为什么杀死埃莉诺的枪会在你车里
What?
什么
A few hours ago, we found it in your trunk.
几个小时前 我们在你车里找到的
That isn't mine.
那不是我的
It's...
它是...
Th-that's not mine. It isn't.
那不是我的 不是
That's not really an explanation of
你还是没解释
how it got there.
为什么枪会在你那里
I...
我...
I-I want a lawyer.
我要找律师
Please.
拜托了
So... Constance.
康斯特斯怎么说
We're charging her.
我们要起诉她
Then we can all rest easy.
然后我们就能轻而易举交差了
Mm.
没错
Say it.
有话就说
She didn't do it.
不是她干的
We found the weapon in her car.
我们在她车里找到了凶器
Didn't do it.
不是她干的
Unless you have actual evidence that exonerates her,
除非你有真凭实据能让她免受指控
we have to charge her.
不然我们还是要起诉她
If she were the killer,
如果她是凶手
she would have exhibited some measure of guilt.
她肯定会显露出几分愧疚
All I observed was sincere grief.
而我能观察到的只有诚挚的悲痛
Actual evidence.
给我真凭实据
Okay. The gauntlet's been thrown down.
好的 我接受你的挑战
When you searched Constance's car,
搜查康斯特斯的车的时候
did you notice any flowers?
你看见有什么花了吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
She's all yours.
她是你的了
Hey, osvaldo.
奥兹沃多
How's it going in the D.A.'s office?
地检办公室近来如何
Not so good. We need to talk about agent Cho.
不太好 我们得谈谈周探员的事
Ardiles is prosecuting Rome.
阿迪莱斯正在起诉罗姆
I'm told you visited Rome in jail. Is that true?
有人告诉我你去监狱探视过罗姆 是吗
Why do you wanna know? Why...
跟你有什么关系 跟我有...
Uh, because Mr. Rome's lawyer has sent me
因为罗姆先生的律师发给我
an updated witness list
一份更新后的证人名单
with the name "Jayden Stephens" on it,
上面有杰登·史蒂芬的名字
which is interesting, because as far as I can tell,
这很有趣 因为就我所掌握的情况看来
Jayden Stephens
杰登·史蒂芬
is a convenient figment of Mr. Rome's imagination.
只是罗姆先生捏造出来的证人
But now according to Mr. Rome's lawyer,
但是现在罗姆先生的律师表示
even though you have nothing to do with this,
尽管你与此事无关
you said you'd track down this Mr. Stephens,
你也说过要追查这位史蒂芬先生的行踪
Thereby providing Mr. Rome with an alibi,
借此来为罗姆先生提供不在场证明
potentially screwing my case.
因此很可能毁掉我的案子
That's why I need to know, agent Cho.
所以此事与我有关 周探员
Answer him.
回答他
Yes, I did that.
没错 我是去看过他
Agent, do you know who, uh,
探员 你知道
Asante James and Rodrick Pierce are?
阿森特·詹姆斯和罗迪克·皮尔斯是谁吗
No.
不知道
Well, they're only the, uh,
他们呢
top two lieutenants in the south side mafia.
只是南区黑帮的两位大拿极人物
Probably a dozen bodies on each.
各自背着十几条人命
Lawrence Rome worked with them.
劳伦斯·罗姆曾经跟他们共事过
You want Lawrence to flip?
你想让劳伦斯出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Well, that's the idea.
计划的确如此
Lawrence won't flip.
劳伦斯不会出♥卖♥♥♥他们的
Really? Why not?
是吗 为什么不
He knows they'd kill him.
他知道他们会把他灭口的
Right. And you know so much about that?
好吧 你对此事知之甚多啊
More than you, I guess.
我猜 恐怕比你多
Agent, do I have to take this upstairs?
探员 你非要把这件事闹到上面去吗
Because I'm ready.
因为我可是无所谓的
No, you don't.
不 别这样
Hey, this is not our case. Rome's attorney
这不是我们的案子 罗姆的律师
or the D.A.'s office can look for Jayden Stephens.
或者检察官办公室都可以去找杰登·史蒂芬
We should not get involved.
我们不应该插手
Good.
很好
Then we're in agreement.
那么我们就达成一致了
We shouldn't get involved.
我们不应该插手
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表