剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
对 我...这很复杂
I've been trying to work
我一直在小心翼翼地
very slowly and carefully, but this...
谨小慎微地查 但你这么做
this, uh... changes things.
你这么做会改变形势
I've got to do this.
我必须得这么做
No, I understand. It's the right thing to do.
我理解 这么做是对的
Please, just give me 48 hours before you surrender.
拜托 给我48小时 你再自首
Lisbon and the team will protect you and your kids,
里斯本和团队会保护你和孩子
and I will find Red John's friend.
我会查出血腥约翰安插的内鬼
How will you do in 48 hours
你花了几个月都查不出来
what you haven't been able to do in months?
48小时内又怎么能查出来呢
I will because I have to.
我办得到 因为必须办到
Follow me. What's up?
跟我来 怎么了
Uh, we have a situation.
我们有点小状况
Guys, O'malley's, half an hour.
伙计们 半小时后欧梅里见
Rigsby, O'malley's, half an hour.
里斯本 半小时后欧梅里见
What kind of situation?
出什么状况了
Hightower situation.
海托华的事
When I was held captive by Red John,
我被血腥约翰劫持那次
I told you that he didn't say anything to me.
我说他没对我说过什么
Um... that was a lie.
我说谎来着
He recited a poem.
他背了一首诗给我听
"Tiger tiger, burning bright,
"猛虎 猛虎 如火辉煌"
In the forests of the night,
"燃烧在那 深夜的林莽"
"What immortal hand or eye,
"是何非凡 巧手与眼光"
"Could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
"营造此等 可怖的匀称"
"In what distant deeps or skies.
"你眼中的烈火熊熊"
Burnt the fire of thine eyes!"
"来自多远的深处或高空"
That's William Blake.
是威廉·布莱克的诗
What does it mean?
是什么意思
Well, god made the lamb, but he also made the tiger.
上帝造物 造了羊 也造了老虎
You can't have light without darkness, life without death.
人生总有生有死 上下起伏
Here's the thing. Before he died,
巧合的是 在他死之前
Todd Johnson
托德·约翰森
recited the first two words of that exact same poem--
念了同一首诗的前两个词
"Tiger tiger."
"猛虎 猛虎"
Oh. He knew about Red John. He was gonna talk.
他知道血腥约翰 他正准备招了
Red John had him killed to stop him talking.
于是血腥约翰杀了他 以防他透露情报
But he was killed by Agent Hightower.
他不是被海托华探员杀死的吗
She's with Red John?
她和血腥约翰是一伙的吗
She didn't do it.
不是她做的
She was framed to conceal the identity of the real killer.
她是被嫁祸的 为掩护真正的凶手
Someone else inside the CBI's working for Red John.
加调局内部有血腥约翰的人
Hightower wants to surrender.
海托华打算自首
She wants to prove her innocence in court.
她想在法庭上证明自己的清白
She wants her kids to be safe.
她要确保孩子们的安全
I asked her to give us 48 hours before she turns herself in to the authorities,
我请求她去当局自首前给我们48小时
and you guys will protect her in the meantime.
在这期间你们要保护好她
We are the authorities.
我们就是当局
Yes, well, you know, you're not the man.
是 但是 也不能完全那样讲
Yeah, we are. We can't look after her.
我们就是 我们没法照顾她
If we see Hightower, we're supposed to arrest her.
我们要是见到海托华 应该逮捕她才对
So arrest her. Just don't tell anybody.
那就逮捕好了 不过别声张
She gave you 48 hours to do what?
她给你48小时做什么
48 hours to find Red John's friend
在48小时内找到血腥约翰的人
and have that friend lead us to Red John.
然后通过这个内鬼找到血腥约翰
And how will you do that?
这要如何才能办到
LaRoche had a list with Hightower's name on it
拉罗彻有个名单 上面有海托华
and four other suspects who were in the building
和其他四名谋杀发生时
at the time of the murder.
在楼里的嫌疑人的名字
And who are the four other suspects?
那四名嫌疑犯是谁
I don't know. Did you ask LaRoche?
我不知道 你问过拉罗彻吗
No. I didn't,
没有
Because if one of LaRoche's suspects
因为如果这四名嫌疑犯
isn't Red John's friend,
不是血腥约翰的朋友
then Laroche is Red John's friend.
那么拉罗彻就是血腥约翰的朋友
If I ask him about the suspects,
如果我问他那些嫌犯的情况
he'll know that I know,
他就会明白我已经知道了
and I will lose the one advantage I had over Red John.
那我就会失去我占有的这次先机
So first you have to get the list off Laroche,
那首先你得先从拉罗彻那里拿到那张名单
who doesn't like to tell you the time.
可是你问他时间 他都不肯说
And then you have to figure out which one of the suspects
然后如果不是拉罗彻的话
is Red John's friend if it's not Laroche himself.
你必须查明血腥约翰的朋友是哪个
In 48 hours.
在48小时内
Don't worry. I have a brilliant plan
别担心 我有一个绝妙计划
which requires your help,
只是需要你们协助
but we must act...
可我们必须...
now.
立马行动
I know. I know. This scares me, too.
我明白 我理解 这也吓了我一跳
I'm gonna do this,
我已经决定加入了
but if any of you do not wanna take part,
但是如果你们中有谁不想参加
that is totally okay.
那也完全没关系
I'm in.
我加入
Yep.
我也参加
Me, too.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah, you can.
有事
Yes?
什么事
I need the names of the four other suspects
我需要你在托德·约翰森谋杀案里
you identified in the Todd Johnson murder.
确定的那其他四个嫌犯的名字
Why?
为什么
Madeleine Hightower contacted me.
玛德琳·海托华联络过我
She says she's innocent. I believe her...
她说她是无辜的 我相信她
which means one of those four people
这就说明那四个人中的一个
is the real culprit.
才是真凶
Where is Hightower?
海托华在哪里
Oh, you don't need to know.
你不需要知道
She's gonna turn herself in soon,
她很快就会来自首的
fight her case in court.
她要在法庭上为自己辩护
Why is this your business?
这跟你有什么关系
If the case is reopened, I will investigate
如果案件被重审 必要的话
any other suspects if necessary.
我会调查其他嫌犯的
You know me.
你是了解我的
I'm inquisitive, nosy.
我最喜欢探人隐私 还好管闲事
The answer is no,
那是不可能的
you cannot have the names of the other suspects.
我不能把其他嫌犯的名字透露给你
Why not?
为什么不能
Policy, rules.
我得服从规章制度
Well, that's a shame.
那真可惜
How about I make sure Hightower surrenders to you personally?
不如这样 我保证海托华会私下找你自首
I'll tell you where she's hiding out.
我告诉你她现在藏在哪里
You should do that anyway.
无论如何你都应该那么做
It's your duty as a citizen.
这是你作为一个公民应尽的义务
I love you.
我爱你
I'll tell you what,
这样吧
You give me the list,
你把名单给我
and I will tell you where hightower is.
我就告诉你海托华在哪里
And as an added bonus,
而作为赠品
I promise I will keep your secret entirely to myself.
我保证对你的秘密守口如瓶
My secret.
我的秘密
Yeah, let me jog your memory.
没错 让我来唤醒你的记忆吧
Donald culpepper.
唐纳德·卡尔佩伯
Remember him?
还记得他吗
Burglarized your house. Yes.
去你家入室行窃 记得
He was looking for the list. My guy.
他就是去找那份名单的 是我的人
You're admitting to a serious criminal offense.
你正在承认一桩严重的刑事犯罪
I could arrest you right now.
我现在就可以逮捕你
Yeah, you could. But you won't.
没错 你是可以 但你不会
Culpepper didn't come up with the list,
虽然卡尔佩波并没偷到那份名单
but he certainly searched your house very thoroughly.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表