剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
巴约伦直升机公♥司♥
Morning.
早上好
Helicopter company. Cool.
直升机公♥司♥ 真牛
I see no yellow tape, no solemn cops.
没有警戒线 没有严肃的警♥察♥
Why are we here, Lisbon?
来这里干嘛 里斯本
I don't know, Jane.
不知道 简
All I know is the director called me at 4:30 A.M.
我只知道 早上四点半上司来电♥话♥
and asked me to handle this personally, whatever this is.
说是不管什么 要我亲自处理
And you just do whatever the director says,
你就领命照办
no questions asked? He's the director.
没有一点疑问 谁叫他是上司
Okay, call me when you figure it out.
好吧 弄清情况后叫醒我
Hey. Wait. No, he asked for you specifically, too.
慢着 也特别点了你的名
I take this nap for freedom, Lisbon,
里斯本 作为有理想的人
for every little guy who has a dream.
我有打盹的自♥由♥
Nap later. Now we fight crime.
待会儿睡吧 先除暴安良
No. I'm napping now. Agent Lisbon.
拒绝 我要现在睡 里斯本探员
Mr. Jane.
简先生
Hi. Garth Drucker,
你好 我是负责巴约伦先生的保安主管
head of security for Mr. Bajoran.
加斯·德鲁克科
Guess I nap for freedom a little later.
想是小盹儿时间告吹了
Our C.E.O. Yuri Bajoran received a call just after midnight.
首席执行官尤里午夜接到电♥话♥
It was a computerized voice telling him to put his affairs
声音经过处理 威胁说叫尤里安排后事
in order and that he'd be killed in the next 24 hours.
因为他会在24小时内被杀
Hang on. Wait. A death threat?
等等 只是死亡恐吓
Usually we only get the case
通常出人命后
once there's actually been a death,
我们才接案子
so your boss, Mr. Bajoran, has obviously
显然你老板巴约伦先生
pulled some strings to get us here.
走了后门
No. No. Mr. Bajoran didn't want the police.
不对 不对 巴约伦先生没叫警♥察♥
He was adamant.
他镇定自诺
Someone asked for Agent Lisbon and me specifically,
有人点名要里斯本探员和我调查此事
and that someone must be very powerful,
有这样本事的人
probably very rich, someone like...
非贵即富 比如...
Walter Mashburn?
沃特·麦什本
Thank heavens you're here, Patrick and Agent...
感谢上帝你们来了 派翠克和...
Lisbon.
里斯本探员
Lisbon. Right. Good to see you.
里斯本 很高兴见到你
Did you bring us here?
是你让我们过来?
I did. Poor Yuri's in danger.
是我 可怜的尤里性命攸关
Now I'm acquiring his company today,
今天我要正式收♥购♥他的公♥司♥
and I can't have him expire
可不愿意
before he signs the contract. You know them?
他在签字之前殒命 你认识他们
Just a little misunderstanding last year.
去年有个小小的误会
For a brief moment,
我来简要回顾一下
Walter was a murder suspect in one of our cases.
沃特当时是我们一起命案的疑犯
Didn't do it.
我是清白的
Mr. Mashburn, we're sworn officers of the law.
麦什本先生 我们是宣誓就职的警♥察♥
We're not your own personal private investigators.
不是你呼来择去的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
When I heard Yuri was in trouble,
知道尤里有性命之忧
Naturally I wanted the best in law enforcement.
我自然是要一流的警♥察♥来调查
I take the threat against him very seriously.
我很重视这起恐吓事件
Right, Yuri?
对吧 尤里
Let's sign the contract, Walter.
来签合同吧 沃特
I want to start spending my new fortune.
我等不及要花花这笔新财富了
Yuri Bajoran.
尤里·巴约伦
Don't make yourself comfortable. You won't be here long.
恕不招待 签个字没几分钟
I'm Agent Lisbon, Mr. Bajoran.
我是里斯本探员 巴约伦先生
We're here about the threat.
为恐吓电♥话♥而来
Forget the threat. It's a prank, a scam.
不用麻烦 无非是恶作剧 骗钱把戏
I'm a wealthy man. I get threats. End of story.
我有钱 遭人恐吓 没什么大不了
No. He's worried.
不对 他忧心忡忡
It's fascinating how this man can read people.
这家伙能识人心 多神奇
Like magic, really. Wish I had the skill.
像法术一般 希望我也有这本事
I doubt the insights of a state employee
我不相信政♥府♥警♥察♥会有
are all that remarkable.
如此出色的洞察力
Let's go, Walter.
我们走 沃特
You're former military,
你曾是军人
ex-special forces from some baltic nation,
任职波罗的海诸国特种部队
possibly, former K.G.B.,
可能是苏联国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会[谍报机关]
But in short, you're just a thug in a rug.
简而言之 是披着羊皮的狼
I apologize, sir. He doesn't...
先生 我道歉 他不是...
And despite your impatience,
尽管你不耐烦
the last thing you feel like doing is this deal, because
你能来签这份合同 是因为
you don't like Walter and
你不喜欢沃特
Walter doesn't like you.
而他也不喜欢你
Is he great or what?
是不是很厉害
You've wasted enough of my time.
浪费我不少时间
Sign the contract now, Walter.
来签合约吧 沃特
Drucker, with me.
德鲁克 跟我来
Don't be such a baby, Yuri. I'm sorry.
真孩子气 尤里 失陪
Looks like I might get that nap sooner rather than later.
看来很快就能去打盹儿啦
Shall we?
坐吧
Let's do the damn deal, Walter.
来作该死的交易吧 沃特
Teresa, hey. While you're here,
特里萨 既然你在这里
maybe you and I could get together sometime soon--
也许你和我哪天约个会...
Lisbon?
里斯本
Anybody? Help!
有人吗 救命
Help!
救命
Stop it.
别装了
You're fine. He's fine, right?
你又没伤到 他没事吧
He will be. And that guy's got a pretty bad laceration,
他会没事的 那边那位伤得不轻
but he'll live.
但无生命之危
I'll live, Teresa.
我不会死 特蕾莎
Did you hear that? I'm alive. It's fantastic.
听见没有 我还活着 死里逃生
Yes, it is. Enjoy the adrenaline while it lasts.
是 好好享受肾上腺素注射的刺♥激♥吧
Hey, boss. So I spoke to the arson unit commander.
头儿好 我刚和纵火调查队指挥官谈过
He said it was a massive subsonic explosive device,
说是大规模亚音速爆♥炸♥物
probably c-4 or semtex.
可能是塑胶炸♥药♥ 或高爆♥炸♥药
A giant bomb, Rigsby.
巨型炸♥弹♥ 瑞斯比
Justt say it's a giant bomb.
说巨型炸♥弹♥不就完了
Yeah, or a giant bomb.
好吧 巨型炸♥弹♥
The blast seat was under the conference table,
爆♥炸♥点在会议桌下面
made a crater the size of a minivan.
炸出一个小面包车大小的坑
If I hadn't left when I did, then--
如果当时我没走出办公室 那么...
Yeah, you'd be vaporized, too.
那么你也人间蒸发
Flirting with Lisbon-- that's what saved him.
和里斯本调情 救了他一命
He wasn't flirting with me. I wasn't flirting.
他没有和我调情 我没在调情
Any indication of terrorist involvement?
有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥作案的迹象没
No. It was a very specific, targeted detonation.
没 这是一起目标明确的爆♥炸♥案
To kill Yuri. Yeah, and they succeeded.
是为了杀死尤里 对 而且成功了
Forensics found enough remains--barely--
法医找到的遗留物仅能
to identify Bajoran and his head of security.
鉴定出德鲁克和他保安主管
Drucker. Poor guy.
德鲁克 可怜的人
I told Yuri we should move the meeting to my office,
我告诉尤里应该在我办公室签合同
but he flat-out refused.
但他断然拒绝
Stubborn old bull. Someone threatens Yuri,
固执的老牛 有人威胁尤里
wanting to frighten him before killing him.
在下手前恐吓过他
Who hated him that much? I know that one.
是谁这么恨他 我就知道一个
If I killed him, Teresa,
特蕾莎 如果凶手是我
why would I call in the CBI?
为什么还要报♥警♥
You like games, thrills, Mr. Mashburn.
你喜欢刺♥激♥的游戏 麦什本先生
Walter, please.
叫我沃特 别见外嘛
Mr. Mashburn was my mother.
我妈才叫麦什本先生
I almost died myself.
我差点丧了命
Yeah, but you escaped at the very last moment.
对 可你在最后一刻逃脱了
That was lucky.
很幸运
True. I guess I do look suspicious.
这倒不假 我猜自己看起来是很可疑
Sit down.
坐下
Don't take this personally.
不是针对你
I have to ask these questions.
但我有问题必须要问
Do you have the knowledge and the resources to build a bomb?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表