剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Because he's a cop killer...
因为他是个警♥察♥杀手
in a cop house, full of cop hens and cop chickens.
被关在满是警♥察♥的警♥察♥局里
That's very amusing.
真好笑
And I'm not a cop.
而我不是警♥察♥
But you would be very surprised
那些男警和女警
how unsympathetic policemen can be...and women.
都超级没有同情心
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, no. Thank you. It was fun.
不 该谢谢你 审问很好玩
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Oh, if you, uh...care to share
如果你 愿意
any of the developments on the case with me,
跟我分享一下这个案子的进展
then I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉别人的
Why would you wanna know?
你为什么感兴趣
I love a mystery.
我喜欢疑案
It's one of my failings.
这是我的弱点之一
Ah. Patrick?
派翠克
Ah, Virgil.
维吉尔
Meet May. May, this is Virgil.
认识一下梅 梅 这位是维吉尔
Hello, May. Hi.
你好 梅 你好
Uh...oh, uh, um, a moment alone, please, Jane?
可以跟你单独谈几句吗 简
Mm. Will you excuse us?
抱歉 失陪一下
Sure.
没问题
Excuse me. A little parched.
不好意思 渴坏了
Thank you for meeting me here.
谢谢你来这见我
You look terrible. What did you do last night?
你脸色好差 你昨晚干吗了
Ah, it's all a little gauzy.
记不太清楚了
I hope you don't mind I brought May along.
我希望你不介意我带梅一起来
Uh, you know, what's her story?
她是什么情况
Oh, come on. Ask her yourself.
你自己问她呀
Listen, I'd, uh...I'd like to convey my gratitude.
我是想 我想感谢你
Easy, cowboy. You just met her.
慢着点 你才刚认识她而已
I'm not talking about that.
我不是说这个
What you said about that fish.
是你那天说的鱼的那番话
You opened my eyes to some ugly truths
你让我得以直面
that I've been avoiding.
我一直在逃避的丑恶现实
Laroche's suspect list,
这是拉罗彻的疑犯名单
secured through back channels and personal favors.
是我走后门弄来的
Laroche has no idea I have it.
拉罗彻不知道这件事
Thank you.
谢谢
You need anything else, let me know.
有别的需要帮忙的 尽管找我
I will. I have to go. Uh, could you do me a favor?
我会的 我得走了 帮我个忙好吗
Could you extend my apologies to May?
帮我跟梅道歉好吗
Perhaps you'll sit with her and have some lunch?
也许你能陪她吃个午饭什么的
I can do that, I think.
应该没问题
Any tips?
有什么提示吗
Uh, yes. You might wanna consider growing a beard.
有 你也许该留把胡子
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表