剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please, raise your candles high above your heads
请将手中蜡烛举过头顶
while we wait for henry dahl to reveal his shooter.
等待亨利·达尔指认凶手
Speak to us, henry.
回应我们吧 亨利
Speak to us from beyond
请从灵界
the great beyond.
回应我们的呼唤
This is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
Wait.
等等
Jackson Winter, of course.
杰克森·温特 必然是你
Uh, you think it was me?
你认为我是凶手
Henry Dahl was convicted of killing your mother,
亨利·达尔被判杀害你母亲
but you didn't buy the DNA test that
DNA测试使他脱罪释放
set him free, did you?
你却不信这一套
What are you doing?
你耍什么花招
Of course he didn't believe the DNA.
他当然不相信DNA测试了
I presented an iron clad case.
我起诉此案时 就早有定论了
And the owner of a certain firing range I visited
我去的那家射击场老板 告诉我
tells me that Jackson, in fact, does like to shoot guns.
杰克森实际上很喜欢射击
Prefers a 9 millimeter,
尤其喜欢9毫米口径枪
same caliber as the murder weapon.
这与凶器口径相同
Look... I didn't shoot anyone, okay? Dad--
我没有杀人 老爸
What's more, forensics matched red fibers from the murder scene
更有甚者 犯罪现场残留的红色纤维
with carpet fibers from the firing range.
与射击场地毯上的纤维相符合
Stop it. You stop this.
闭嘴 别再说了
My son didn't do anything.
我儿子什么都没做
Casting blame on him like this--it'll ruin his life.
你这样肆意污蔑会毁了他的一生的
I know.
我知道
Then don't do it.
知道还这么做
Don't let me.
你逼我的
All right. You leave him alone.
好吧 你放过他
It was me.
是我
I shot Henry Dahl.
是我枪击的亨利·达尔
Or he is just lying to protect his son.
他可能只是扯谎保护自己儿子
Agents, arrest him. I'm not lying.
探员 该抓他 我没扯谎
He's not lying. His son told me.
他没撒谎 他儿子都告诉我了
What are you talking about? No, I didn't.
你在说什么 我才没告诉你
Epoxy takes 12 hours to cure.
环氧胶需晾12小时才能粘合
Yesterday you told me that
昨天你告诉我
that model only needed two more hours.
那个模型只需再晾两小时
That puts you working in the garage
也就是说你从昨天深夜开始
in the middle of the night.
就一直在车♥库♥中做模型
Your son wasn't asleep.
你儿子彻夜未眠
He heard you leaving.
他听到你出门
That's why he wanted to protect you, right?
所以才会想着帮你打掩护
All right, let him be.
管他呢
I pulled the trigger,
是我开的枪
and I can prove it.
我能证明
You'll find his prints on the gun.
枪上有指纹
Ballistics will match the casings.
弹道也相符合
How did you obtain it?
枪从哪里来了
Gun trafficker eight years ago.
八年前从黑市上买♥♥来的
You purchased an illegal weapon eight years ago. Why?
为什么八年前要买♥♥一把非法枪♥支♥
Dahl was a lifer in a state pen.
达尔可是要在监狱服无期徒刑的
You had no way of knowing he'd get out.
你根本不知道他会被释放
Oh, you wanna stop talking now? That's fine.
你想保持沉默了 那好
All bets are off.
所有条件取消
We're gonna take you and your son into custody.
我们将逮捕你跟你儿子
No, j-just... Just wait.
不 先等等
I knew henry was gonna get out
我之所以知道亨利会被释放
because I'm the one who set him free.
因为是我设计将他放出来的
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Well, he's a man of infinite patience
他这个人相当有耐性
and suppressed rage.
而且城府极深
His wife's killer had to die by his own hand.
一定会亲手解决杀妻凶手
He had no choice.
他别无选择
Okay, you're gonna have to help me out a little bit.
你得再解释地清楚点
How did you set Dahl free?
你怎么让达尔释放的
I'm a fund manager at a real estate investment firm.
我是一家房♥地♥产♥投资工资的基金管理人
I used one fund to buy up old warehouses,
我用其中一些基金买♥♥下一间旧仓库
safe investment, convert 'em into condos.
做为稳妥投资 并改造成公♥寓♥大楼
And that's how my firm came to own a certain bay area warehouse
所以我们公♥司♥在海湾拥有
used for evidence storage.
曾用做物证仓库的地♥产♥
Including DNA.
仓库里有DNA样本
It took six months to pull the condo permits.
我们花了六个月申请公♥寓♥修建许可
I used that time to gain access to the property
我利用这段时间潜入仓库
and I swapped out Dahl's DNA Sample.
换出达尔的DNA标本
Dahl passes retest. You kill dahl.
达尔通过重测释放 你杀死了达尔
You should sell the book rights.
你真该去写小说
Hold on. My client never said he killed Henry Dahl.
稍等 我的当事人并未承认杀害亨利·达尔
Your client confessed on basic cable.
他的认罪过程已经被监控录下来了
To shooting Dahl.
我只承认了枪击达尔
Hello.
正戏来了
I shot that piece of filth.
我确实向那畜生开了枪
I shot him right in the face.
狠狠的爆了他的头
But I didn't kill Henry Dahl.
但我没有杀害亨利·达尔
He was already dead.
那时他已经死了
That's a development.
有进展了
How do you know Dahl was dead?
你怎么知道达尔已经死了
Back of his head was busted open.
他的后脑砸的稀烂
He was lying in a pool of blood.
倒在一片血污中
Maybe he was still breathing.
说不定还有口气
No. I checked for a pulse.
不可能 我摸了脉搏
I don't buy it.
鬼才信你
If you knew dahl was dead,
知道达尔已死
why'd you shoot him nine times?
为什么还要向他开了九枪
Because he murdered my wife.
因为他杀了我妻子
What?
怎么了
He's telling the truth.
他说的是真话
With no head left to speak of,
反正已经死无对证
the coroner can't make a definitely call,
验尸官也无法确认
but he did say there was less blood loss than expected,
但他确实说过失血量要比预期少
which supports postmortem gunshots.
也就证明了是死后遭遇枪击
Oh, in that case...
如果这样的话
Let's go pick out the actual killer, shall we?
我们去抓真正的凶手吧 好吗
It's kind of obvious now, isn't it?
事实已经相当明显了 不是吗
I mean, shooting is a crime of planning. That's Max.
枪击是有计划的 这是麦克斯的风格
He built an entire fleet of planes with his hands.
他都能亲手组装一整队的飞机模型
But a blow to the head? Crime of passion.
但打爆人家的头 是一时冲动
A lot of emotions were flying
昨天那审讯室里
around that interrogation room yesterday.
就是他的真情流露
The jilted husband, Sean Meyers--
肖恩·梅尔斯 那个遭背叛的丈夫
I felt his pain.
他看起来很痛苦
Meyers said he didn't know his wife was having an affair with the victim.
梅尔斯说不知道妻子和被害人有外遇
Maybe he was lying.
说不定他是在说谎
What about his alibi?
他的不在场证明怎么样
His alibi'ed out
他的不在场证明确认了
for the 1:00 a.m. shooting
他不可能在凌晨一点作案
but a blow to the head would have occurred earlier.
但头部的一击应该发生得更早一点
It's like watching a symphony orchestra come together.
真像是看着一支交响乐队终于开始合奏了
Dead river bridge.
死水桥到了
Sean Meyers' cell phone server
肖恩·梅尔斯的手♥机♥运营商
got a fix on his signal somewhere around here.
确认了他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就在这周围
Why would he come out here?
他来这里干什么
Van Pelt talked to the apartment manager.
范·佩尔和公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥谈过
He heard a couple fighting.
他听见过好几次争吵
Betsy got in her car.
然后贝斯蒂开车走了
Sean took off after her.
肖恩紧接着也走了
She could be his next victim.
她可能是他下一个目标
Well, that's one theory. Get back!
那只是一种猜测 回去
Betsy! Stay away from me!
贝斯蒂 别靠近我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表