剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
and a son of armenian immigrants come together
和亚美尼亚移♥民♥之子共聚一堂
to make something like this happen?
还能做什么 堪比这项盛事的呢
Me, a guy, who five years ago, owned a few parking lots
我本人 五年前 拥有几块停车场
and a couple of restaurants and nightclubs?
和几间饭店和夜♥总♥会♥
And a kid who never graduated high school.
再加上一个高中都毕不了业的孩子
But we had a dream, and today that dream is a reality.
但我们有梦想 今天梦想已成为现实
God bless America.
天佑美国
Anything on Mitchell's notes?
米切尔的笔记有发现吗
Not a thing.
全无头绪
Manny Flacco is challenging for the middleweight crown.
曼尼·弗拉克要挑战中量级拳王
Len Artash just announced it.
勒·阿泰什刚宣布的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Going to talk to Len Artash. You coming?
打算去找勒·阿泰什谈谈 你来吗
Pull guard!
出保护招
Reverse, reverse, reverse.
翻身 翻身 翻身
Watch the guillotine!
小心头斩
Artash, got some questions for you.
阿泰什 有问题问你
You were born in America, yes? That's right.
你生在美国 对吧 没错
And your parents are armenian.
你父母是亚美尼亚人
Yes. Why?
是啊 怎么了
What was your father's name? Arik artashian.
你父亲叫什么 埃里克·阿泰什
What's your father's name? Floyd.
你父亲叫什么 弗洛伊德
Uh-huh. And your mother?
那你母亲呢
Nancy. What is this about?
南希 问这干什么
Nancy--doesn't sound like an Armenian name.
南希 听起来不像是亚美尼亚名字
No, it's not. It's what she called herself
当然不是 这是她来到美国时
when she got here to america.
自己取的名字
What was she christened?
她的原受洗名是
Nargiz.
娜琪兹
And do you have--
你有没有
Nargiz. I bet that means something beautiful.
娜琪兹 我猜这意思是美丽的东西吧
It's a flower.
是花名
Either of you recognize this?
你们有谁认识这个吗
No. What is it?
不 这是什么
It's Charlotte Mitchell's notebook.
这是夏洛特·米切尔的笔记
You know what that says?
知道上面说了什么吗
What about you?
你呢
No. What do you think it is?
不清楚 你觉得写了什么
I don't know. Some kind of coded shorthand, most likely.
我不知道 很有可能是某种加密速记
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Uh, I'll bet her father knows what it says.
我猜她父亲一定知道写的是什么
Doctors said that Thomas Mitchell has taken a turn for the better.
医生说托马斯·米切尔有所好转
Uh, expected to regain consciousness
有希望在12至24小时内
in 12 to 24 hours, right?
恢复神志 对吧
Right, so there we have it.
那就好办了
Thomas Mitchell will tell us
托马斯·米切尔会告诉我们
What this says, and then I'll bet we will find out
上面写了什么 然后我肯定能查出
what Charlotte learned that got her killed.
夏洛特知道了什么 致使她被杀
I went through that entire notebook.
我翻过了整本日记
There wasn't any shorthand in it.
根本没有什么速记
Really? How weird. Wonder where it came from.
真的吗 真奇怪 那它是哪来的
You served in the military, didn't you, Agent Cho?
你当过兵 对吧 周探员
Yes.
没错
Rangers, was it?
是陆♥兵♥吗
Special forces.
特种兵
So... you understand the concept of honor.
那你一定深知荣誉的分量吧
That's an affidavit that Wayne Rigsby signed
那是韦恩·瑞斯比签过字的书面证词
saying that you and he spent an afternoon
上面说你跟他还有他的犯人老爸
with his criminal father.
一起过了一个下午
You remember that day, agent Cho?
你记得那天吗 周探员
Agent Rigsby initially claimed
瑞斯比探员开始声称
to have no contact with his father
他跟他的父亲没有任何联♥系♥
then became evasive
可是在我指出他撒谎之后
when confronted with his falsehood.
他又开始闪烁其词
Looking into it, I...discovered that...
经过调查 我发现
Wayne provided an alibi
韦恩为了不让他父亲重回监狱
that kept his father out of jail...
而给他做了不在场证明
and you were part of that alibi.
而你也是证人之一
So...
所以
I just need you to confirm...
我只需要你
on your honor...
以你的荣誉起誓
that you were indeed there that day.
你那天确实也在场
Yes, I was.
是的 我在场
I was there with Agent Rigsby and his father.
我跟瑞斯比探员和他的父亲在一起
Okay.
好吧
Good.
很好
What did you do that afternoon...
你们三个人那天下午
the three of you?
一起干了些什么
Give me some details.
给我一些细节
I don't recall.
我不记得了
Nothing at all?
一点都不记得了吗
Strange.
真奇怪
I was there.
我在场
I'll swear to it.
这点我可以发誓
You need me to sign something to make it official?
你要我签字画押吗
No.
不用
That won't be necessary.
用不着这样
That'll be all. Thank you, agent.
这就可以了 谢谢你 探员
I told him I was with you.
我跟他说我跟你在一起
All right, let's go. We've gotta get to the hospital.
好了 出发 我们要赶去医院
Jane and Van Pelt are already there. You guys okay?
简和范佩尔已经在医院了 你俩没事吧
Let's go. I'll explain on the way.
出发 我会在路上告诉你们细节
All clear in Mitchell's room.
米切尔的房♥间里没人
Hallway's clear.
走廊上也没人
All clear here.
这里也没问题
Wait a minute.
等一下
I think I saw Reyes.
我好像看到雷耶斯了
He's headed your way.
他朝你们那边去了
I see him, Cho. Cut him off.
我看到他了 周 截住他
Mr. Reyes.
雷耶斯先生
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗
Um, I was just coming to pay my respects.
我只是来看望他一下而已
No, you can't be here.
不行 你不能待在这
We have to leave now.
我们得马上离开
Wait. I didn't mean anything. What are you doing?
等一下 我没别的意思 你们干嘛
Don't argue, Mr. Reyes.
别吵了 雷耶斯先生
Right this way. Come on.
这边走 快点
Mr. Lima, put your hands on your head
里玛先生 把你的手放到头上
where I can see 'em.
让我能看得到
Mr. Mitchell left the ICU yesterday,
米切尔先生昨天已经离开重症监护病房♥了
but I'll be glad to pass on your best wishes.
但是我很乐意向他转达你深切的慰问
Whatever. You got nothing.
随便你 你没有任何证据
That notebook shorthand crap won't fly in court.
笔记本上的那些速记在法庭上根本站不住脚
True enough. I happened to write
的确 那些速记的东西
that notebook shorthand crap myself.
其实是我写的
Charlotte Mitchell was murdered
夏洛特·米切尔被杀是因为
because she discovered a secret.
她发现了一个秘密
I simply had to convince the killer
我只要让凶手相信
that the secret
那个秘密
didn't die with her. Et voil?
并没有随着她一起消失就行了 对吧
And this should fly nicely in court.
这个在法庭上绝对站得住脚
You got it all wrong --
你们都搞错了
Save it.
省省吧
This is the gun that was used to shoot Charlotte Mitchell,
这就是谋杀夏洛特·米切尔的凶器
and you're the one who killed her.
而你就是凶手
You can have these back now, Mr. Mitchell.
这些可以还给你了 米切尔先生
I, uh...
我
I'm sorry, but I-I scribbled in one of those.
我很抱歉 我在其中一本里乱画了点东西
That's, uh, how we
我们就是这样
caught the man that shot your daughter.
才抓住杀你女儿的凶手的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表