剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, I suppose we owe you an apology, but, uh...
我想我们该跟你说句对不起 不过
No. No, no, no, no.
不不不
Without doubt, there can be no faith.
没有怀疑 就没有相信
All I ask is that you'll listen to me now
我只是想请你们从现在开始
with, uh, an open mind.
放心大胆地听我的
Now that you know what I say is true,
既然我所言属实
perhaps you could imagine
也许你们能想象得到
how helpful that could be to you.
我会对你们有帮助
Can you imagine that?
你能想象到吗
Are you trying to hypnotize me?
你是在尝试催眠我吗
No.
没有
Patrick, of course not.
派翠克 当然没有
Felt a little weird.
感觉有点怪
Yeah. No.
是啊 没有
Trying is nothing. Doing is everything,
尝试没有用 做到才算数
and all I'm doing is asking
而我只是在请求你
for you to let me help you. Hmm?
让我协助你们 好吗
I can help you.
我可以帮助你们
You can help us. Come on in.
你能行的 进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Lisbon, sheriff, you remember
里斯本 警长 你们还记得
Mr. Mars? Yes.
马斯先生吧 记得
He can help. Really?
他能帮忙 真的吗
He can? Well, I know you're skeptical,
真的假的 我知道你们不信
but please, hear him out.
但请听他说完
I think you'll be very impressed.
会让你们刮目相看的
I need to run to the store.
我需要去趟商店
Then we should take him out to Keeley's place to look around.
然后我们带上他去凯莉家看看
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I sense that you're upset. Oh, really?
我感觉得到你很难过 是吗
Oh, yes, I see.
没错 我能感觉到
You were the last person
你是最后一个
to speak with sheriff Mullery, weren't you?
跟穆勒里长官说话的人 对吧
Yes.
没错
Oh, I see you right there when he died.
他死的时候 我看见你在那儿
Ahem. No.
不对
No.
不对
Right there, but not there.
是在那儿 不是在现场
You were on the phone with him when he died.
他遇害时 你在跟他讲电♥话♥
Whoa.
说对了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
A psychic?
灵媒
You're kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Come on.
拜托
This guy's good.
这人挺神的
What room is that?
这间房♥是做什么的
It's the bathroom.
是浴室
Uh-huh.
有趣
So what--what's the gag?
有什么好笑的
Because this appears to be an absurd waste of time.
这纯属浪费时间
Yes, it does, doesn't it?
确实 没错
Wait a minute, though. You'll enjoy the next part.
不过等一等 你会喜欢接下来的发现
The mark of a good psychic
一个好灵媒的标准
is the ability to improvise,
就在于是否能即兴发挥
to use to your advantage whatever props
让随时出现的道具
might come to hand.
为你所用
What is it? A tooth?
这是什么 一颗牙吗
A wolf's tooth.
一颗狼牙
Where on earth would a wolf's tooth come from?
这狼牙是从哪儿冒出来的
The killer must have left it here.
一定是凶手留下来的
It's a sign.
这是条线索
As a clairvoyant,
作为一位先知
a man of clear sight, if you will,
也可以说是 极具洞察力的人
it's my opinion the killer has a strong lycanthropic complex.
我认为凶手患有强烈的变狼妄想症
He believes he's a werewolf or a wolf man--
他觉得自己可化身为狼 也就是狼人
"Were" Being an anglo-saxon word for "Man."
"化身"是盎格鲁撒克逊语中"人"的说法
Hence, of course, the monthly pattern of his crimes.
因此 这就解释了他的月犯罪频率
His behavior is driven by the phases of the moon.
他的行为 受到月相变化的影响
You're saying there's a killer out there
你是说这个凶手
that turns into a wolf? No, no, no, no.
会变成一只狼 不不不
No, I'm saying there's a killer out there
不 我是说这个凶手
who believes he turns into a wolf,
觉得自己会变身为狼
And so he is a wolf and behaves like one.
因为可被认为是狼 其行为也跟狼吻合
The mind is a powerful machine. It can create reality.
人类的大脑很强大 它能制♥造♥幻象
Now I think I know what your game is.
现在我知道你在耍什么把戏了
Really? Mm.
真的 当然
I'd be very surprised if you did.
你要是真知道 我会很惊讶的
Ouch!
好痛
Of course. You're right.
当然了 你说的对
The killer is driven by the phases of the moon.
凶手是受月相变化的驱使
That is brilliant. How did you work that out?
太智慧了 你怎么想到的
Simple deduction.
简单的推理
And the last killing didn't break the pattern at all.
所以上一次谋杀 根本没有打破规律
It simply initiated a different lunar cycle.
因为那是另一次月相轮回的开始
Exactly.
没错
So tonight it's a big night, huh?
那么今晚 今晚很关键对吧
Tonight?
今晚
Moon's at its apogee.
今晚是满月
I'm no astrologer,
我不是占星学家
but, uh, isn't that a highly charged moment?
但满月难道不是蠢蠢欲动的时刻吗
It can be. It depends.
有可能 不过要看
And since serial killers always have a very strong urge to
而且连环杀手总是会有强烈的欲望
return to the scene of their crimes...
重回到犯罪现场
Oh?
是吗
Yeah. Wouldn't wanna be up in those hills tonight.
没错 今晚可不敢去那些山林了
That werewolf stuff gives me the creeps.
狼人什么的太吓人了
Well, no, it's, uh,
是啊 别去
Easy to be scared of the unknown, hmm?
未知事物很容易让人畏惧
Would you excuse me? Oh, uh, uh... well, of course.
我失陪了 好啊 当然
Ah.
对了
Mm.
收到
Mars, can I get one of those?
马斯 能给我一张吗
Sheriff Woolgar, do you have any deputies
沃尔加长官 你是否派了手下
watching over the original crime scene?
去案发地点蹲守
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Well, I've been thinking about all this wolf stuff,
我最近仔细研究过这个狼人事件
and it occurs to me that it's very likely
我发现凶手很有可能
that the killer will return to the scene of the crime. Why?
再回到案发现场 为什么
Well, serial killers do, don't they?
连环杀手都这样 不是吗
Well, some do and some don't.
有些是 有些不是
Someone that thinks they're a wolf
那些自认是狼人的凶手
will almost certainly return.
几乎一定会回去的
Wolves always return to their kills.
狼总是会返回获猎地点的
They do.
没错
I'll put some men up there.
我会派人过去
That's smart.
聪明
Aah!
啊
Aah!
救命
Oh!
不要
Good evening. Get in.
晚上好 上车
What on earth are you doing out here?
你来这儿干嘛
I was waiting for the killer.
我在等凶手
But he saw me.
但被他发现了
He chased me.
他在追我
That wasn't the killer. That was the police,
那不是凶手 那是警♥察♥
and now they probably think you're the killer.
现在他们大概以为你是凶手了
Oh, my god. Oh!
我的天啊
This is your fault.
这都是你的错
Excuse me? How so?
什么 怎么是我
Did I tell you to go out there in the middle of the night?
我让你深更半夜跑出来的吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表