剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I came home, and my wife was dead. I mean, don't you get it?
我回到家 我妻子已经死了 明白吗
There's--there's a real killer out there somewhere. Okay.
真正的杀手还逍遥法外
You said you believed me. Calm down.
你说你相信我 冷静
Were you lying? Were you lying, too?
你撒谎了吗 你也撒谎了吗
Are you one of them?
你和他们一路的吗
Please calm down. You one of theI mean,
请冷静 你和他们
what is--don't tell me to calm down!
别叫我冷静
What is this? What is this, a set-up?
这什么意思 这什么意思 一个圈套
Turn that off! Turn that off!
关掉 关掉
I'll get a warrant first thing in the morning.
我明早申请通缉令
Get a list of amber's missing equipment and the serial numbers.
列个安柏失踪物品和序列号♥清单
On it.
马上办
We're serving a warrant on Crosswhite
我们明早要去给克劳斯怀特
first thing in the morning,
申请一张通缉令
and you're coming with.
你要一起来
Oh, sounds like fun.
听起来蛮有趣的
Don't worry. We're dropping you at city hall
放心 我们把你放到市政厅
so you can pay that speeding ticket.
正好你可以去付那个高速罚单
I thought I made my feelings very, uh, clear
对于这件事的态度
on that particular subject--
我想我已经表达得很清楚了
which is why I told chief Nail
所以我告诉警长内尔
if you don't pay it by noon tomorrow,
如果你明天正午前还不付
he's free to get a bench warrant for your arrest.
他就可以申请传令将你拘捕
We're citizens, too. We're not above the law.
我们也是公民 不能凌驾于法律之上
Oh, well, thanks for that, Gandhi.
谢谢您的教导 甘地
What I don't appreciate is this cheap police state tactics.
我讨厌的是这警司联手的卑鄙手段
Whatever works.
管用就好
He's not here.
他不在
Warrant's good either way,
有了通缉令怎么做都行
so, Cho, open the door.
周 开门
Boss.
老大
Found this in the garage.
在车♥库♥找到了这个
The serial number matches amber's video equipment.
序列号♥与安柏的摄像机相符
Call van pelt.
打给范·佩尔
Have her put a bolo out on Crosswhite.
让她发布克劳斯怀特的通缉令
We need to bring him in.
得把他抓来
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, excuse me, ma'am? Um, I have a--I have a ticket.
打扰一下 我有张罚单
Yes, see that clerk.
好的 去找那边文员
So... you're the bagman.
看来 你就是收费的
I guess.
算是吧
Well, I would like to pay this ticket...
我要付这张罚单
but under protest. Nobody pays any other way.
被逼的 大家都一样
Everybody stay where they are!
所有人都不许动
Everybody just stay right were they are.
所有人待在原地
Now, you... you get out there and lock those front doors.
你 你去把前门都锁上
Try running, you'll have blood on your hands. Go.
想跑的话 就会有人因你而流血 去
Okay. Okay, ev-- everybody over there.
所有人去那边
Over there by the window!
去窗户边上
Get over there!
过去
Stay there.
待着别动
You done? Get over here!
搞完了吗 过来
Nobody move!
都别动
Oh, good. More guns.
太好了 又多几把枪
Chief. What's going on?
警长 怎么了
Got a report crosswhite's in there with a gun.
接到报♥警♥ 克劳斯怀特拿着枪在里边
He's got hostages. We should secure the perimeter
他持有人♥质♥ 我们应该肃清周边
and make contact with Crosswhite.
尝试和克劳斯怀特取得联♥系♥
Well, thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
My people and I are gonna handle this.
我和我的人可以解决这事
You don't want to start a gunfight unless you need to.
不到万不得已 别挑起枪战
We should get the information first.
我们应该先掌握些情报
If I'm hearing right,
如果我的情报正确
got a group of citizens in there
那里有一群无辜平民的生命
being threatened by a nut with a gun.
受到一个持枪狂徒的威胁
I don't need to know more than that.
掌握这些就足够了
Get over there!
过去
Other--other side! Move!
另一边 走
Move!
走
I said move!
我说了走
Shut up!
闭嘴
Okay. Three with me through the front door.
三个和我走前门
The rest of you, hit the fire exit round back.
其他人 守住紧急出口
You start a shooting gallery in there,
你把里面当成射靶场
and people are gonna get killed.
会有人被杀的
See you when we're done. CBI has authority here.
事后见 这里加调局说了算
I will start arresting
如果你不退下
your men and putting them in cuffs
那我就要逮捕你的人
if you don't stand down right now.
把他们拷起来了
Chief, come on.
警长 快点
No, she's right.
算了 她是对的
CBI has jurisdiction...
加调局拥有司法权力
For now.
到目前为止
You.
你
What's your name? Donna.
你叫什么 多娜
Donna? You look familiar.
多娜 你看起来很面熟
You a D.A.?
你是地方检察官
I'm a paralegal.
我是律师助理
Jane, right? Cbi? What are you doing here?
简 对吧 加调局的 你在这干嘛
Nothing. In fact, I was just-- I was just leaving.
没什么 实际上 我正要走
I just heard on my police scanner
我在我的警♥察♥无线电里听到了
that you guys were looking to arrest me.
你们要逮捕我
You people thought all along that I killed Amber, didn't you?
你们一直认为是我杀了安柏 对吧
What I thought is irrelevant now, but how exactly
我怎么想的现在不重要 重要的是
is this gun-waving supposed to establish your innocence?
在这儿挥舞手♥枪♥能证明你的清白吗
Oh, I tried talking. It doesn't work. Nobody listens.
我解释累了 根本不管用 没人听
Mind if I get that?
我能接一下吗
Hello?
你好
Jane? Are you in city hall?
简 你在市政厅吗
Yes, unfortunately.
很不幸 是的
Is anybody hurt?
有人受伤吗
Not mortally, yet.
目前 没有重伤
What's going on?
发生了什么
I'd love to chat with you, Lisbon, but there's a man here
我想和你聊 里斯本 但这里有个
with a large gun, who wants to talk to you.
拿枪的家伙 想和你聊聊
Who's this?
是谁
Mr. Crosswhite, this is Agent Lisbon.
克劳斯怀特先生 我是里斯本探员
Let's just take it easy, okay?
放轻松好吗
You tell all those cops to stay out of here.
你告诉那些警♥察♥离这里远点
I will.
我会的
Why are you doing this, Mr. Crosswhite?
你为什么这么做 克劳斯怀特先生
Why--why am I doing this? Why are you doing this?
为什么这么做 你为什么这么做
I'm not doing anything but talking to you.
我除了和你说话什么都没做
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want a guarantee from the governor and the state attorney general
我想要州长和州检察官保证
that I will not be prosecuted
我不会因为
for the death of Amber Sutherland.
安柏·桑瑟兰的死而被起诉
We can talk about that.
这个我们可以商量
And I want--
我还想
I want a new investigation into my wife's death,
我还想要你们重新调查我妻子的死
and I want the real killer found.
我要真正的凶手落网
Do it now.
现在就做
I had two months left on that plan.
我手♥机♥合约还有两个月呢
May have found a way to hear what's going on in there.
找到法子可以听到里边的情况
If we can patch into the main switchboard for city hall,
如果能连接到市政厅的主控制板
we can turn any phone with a speaker on it
我们就可以把里边所有有扬声器的
into a microphone.
电♥话♥变成麦克风
Do it. Where's Nail?
就这么办 内尔到哪去了
He's taken over the cafe on the corner for a command center.
他把转角的咖啡厅设成了指挥部
Nail's tapped into the cameras around city hall.
内尔接进了市政厅周围的摄像头
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表