剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
measuring his affinity.
测量他心灵感应的范围
Narrow it down...
把范围缩小
You narrow it down...
可以把范围缩小到
to a more specific area.
一个特定的区域
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Interesting.
真有趣
What is?
是哪里
Jane?
简
Yes.
在
Nope.
没事了
Never mind. Didn't work.
算了 这方法行不通
You said, "Uh-huh. Interesting."
你说了 "啊哈 真有趣"
Yes, I did. Uh, I thought I was getting a location,
是 我说了 我以为我找到了位置
but, uh...
但是
I was wrong.
我想错了
It's not an exact science, what I do.
这反正是歪门邪道
No kidding.
瞎扯
Well, uh... I need to go and get me some eggs.
这个 我要走了 我肚子饿了
But what about the gold mine?
那金矿的事情怎么办
Disappointing, I know,
你很沮丧 我明白
But, uh, you seem like a smart young man.
但是 你看起来是个聪明的小伙子
I-I think you'll do fine.
我想你会没事的
Jane!
简
Jane!
简
Jane! Jane!
简 简
Hi, Dean.
你好 迪恩
Mr. Jane. I'm impressed.
简先生 真没有想到啊
You found it.
你竟然找到了
You really did scan that kid's unconscious, or whatever.
你真的扫描了那孩子的潜意识还是什么的
No, that'd be magic.
才不是 我又不会魔法
So, then, how?
那你是怎么发现的
Well, I watched you watch the boy's hand on the map,
我观察到你盯着那孩子手的眼神
and got a general direction,
确定了大体的方位
then I waited for your truck to go by
然后等着你的卡车经过
and I followed you here.
跟踪你来到了这里
It was you that led me to the gold. Don't feel bad.
是你带我找到了这里 别难受
I assure you, better men than you have been taken.
我跟你保证 比你聪明的人都被我耍过
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道凶手是我
Rick Loomis preferred smooth jazz.
里克·卢米斯喜欢抒情爵士乐
You like the heavy metal.
你喜欢重金属摇滚乐
So?
所以呢
So your disdain for mellow saxophone solos
所以你对于爵士乐的厌恶
has cost you dearly.
让你付出了巨大代价
Did Rick Loomis tell you he'd found a seam,
是里克·卢米斯自己告诉你的
or did you just follow him on the off chance?
还是你无意中跟踪他找到金矿的
Look, Mr. Jane, with all due respect,
简先生 恕我直言
My family has been up here in Hadley mining
我们家从第一轮淘金热起
Since the first gold rush.
就在哈德利开采金矿
That gold belongs to me--
这个金矿本是属于我的
to my family,
属于我的家人
not to some newbie like Loomis.
而不是什么菜鸟卢米斯
Poor wes Attwood.
可怜的埃伍德
He figured out the killer was you, didn't he?
他知道凶手是你 是吧
Tried to blackmail you, get a cut of that gold.
他敲诈你 想从这里面分得一点油水
Hey, you believe the nerve of that guy?
那家伙真是厚颜无♥耻♥
Greedy bastard.
贪得无厌的混♥蛋♥
You do hear the irony there, right?
你不觉得这话讽刺吗
Yeah, when I heard you cops
是的 当我听说你们警♥察♥
were lookin' for Scott Munroe,
在找斯科特·门罗
That made it easy.
事情就容易多了
I make it look like Munroe killed Attwood,
我把谋杀埃伍德的罪名嫁祸给门罗
And I'm off the hook for all of it.
然后我就彻底摆脱嫌疑了
Splendid plan.
聪明的计划
You know, the only thing standing
现在 我和我的金子之间
between me and my gold now, Mr. Jane...
唯一的障碍 简先生
is you. Any time, Madeleine.
就是你 快出现 玛德琳
Drop it, puttock!
把枪放下
No, screw that! You drop yours.
没门 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你把枪放下
Drop it!
把枪放下
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Seriously?
你玩真的吗
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Yeah.
是的
You know, I should applaud your bravery,
我应该对你的英勇大加赞赏
But I gotta say, practically speaking,
但是我不得不说 事实上
I-I-I...
我 我
What were you thinking? You could have killed me!
你在想什么 你差点误杀了我
I'm sorry. I got mad.
我很抱歉 我有点恼了
I didn't know what I was thinking.
我不知道我在想什么
That was some good shooting, though. That...
不过你的枪法真好
Leg shot that took him down was v-very precise.
将他放倒的腿上那一枪 非常精准
I was aiming for his head.
我瞄准的是他的头
Oh, fantastic.
真不错啊
Hey. Hey, Jeff.
杰夫
Hey. I hear your mom's flying in.
我听说你妈妈从外地坐飞机回来了
Yeah, from Fresno. I'm picking her up in the morning.
是的 从弗雷斯♥诺♥市 我明早去接她
Kind of nervous about it. It's been a while.
有点小紧张 很长时间没见面了
Buy her some flowers. Moms like flowers.
给她买♥♥点花 做母亲的都喜欢花
And you can afford a good bunch.
而且你现在能付得起钱
We had that sent over from the Bureau of Land Management.
我们把你的资料上交给了土地管理局
You father was in the process of filing a mineral rights claim
你的父亲正在申请矿产所有权
to the area where he struck gold.
就是他发现金矿的那个地方
He named you and Cheryl as co-owners.
他将你和谢尔丽列为财产共有人
You own half a gold mine.
你现在拥有金矿的一半所有权
Wow, I...
我
You father came through in the end.
你父亲可以瞑目了
Thanks for, uh...
谢谢
You know. You're welcome.
你知道的 不用谢
Hey, uh, will you, um... thank Mr. Jane for me?
你能不能帮我 谢谢简先生
Will do. Will do. Good luck to you, Jeff.
我会的 我会的 祝你好运 杰夫
Thanks.
谢谢
I hope they weren't too much trouble.
我希望他们没给你惹太多麻烦
Not at all. I had three nearly feral brothers.
一点也没有 我有三个捣蛋的弟弟
Your kids are sweethearts.
你的孩子们太乖了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Not a problem.
没啥
Let me get 'em out of your hair.
我该带他们走了
Hello. Hello. Hello.
宝贝儿 宝贝儿
Get up! Get up!
醒醒 醒醒
Come on.
起来了
Give me some sugar. Oh.
跟妈妈亲亲
Give me some sugar.
亲亲妈妈
It was okay, then?
一切都好吧
Case closed.
案子结了
What was it like?
感觉如何
"It"?
什么感觉
You know...
你知道的
You mean going out with another woman?
你是说和其他女人一起办案
Yeah. No.
是的 不是
Uh--come on. You know what I mean.
行了吧你 别装糊涂了
It was great.
感觉挺好
It's fun, intense, um, challenging.
很好玩 很刺♥激♥ 很有挑战性
She's super dynamic.
她真是精力充沛
Yeah. I think we had a great connection.
我觉得我们很有默契
That's great.
这挺好
What, you a little jealous?
怎么 你吃醋了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表