剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
在艾尔莎的手♥机♥里
of Mashburn on her phone.
有超过三百张麦什本的照片
Huh. Mashburn on his yacht,
游艇上的麦什本
Mashburn at a charity event,
慈善宴会上的麦什本
Mashburn having lunch with some guy,
跟人午餐的麦什本
Mashburn having drinks with another guy. Hang on.
跟人喝茶的麦什本 等等
Go back.
退回去
That's Garth Drucker.
这人是加斯·德鲁克
Yuri Bajoran's head of security?
尤里·巴约伦的保安官
What the hell is Drucker doing having drinks
德鲁克怎么会跟他老板的对手
with his boss' archenemy?
在一起喝茶
Jane, do you mind?
简 打扰一下
Uh, Rigsby told me about
瑞斯比跟我说了
Walter and Drucker.
沃特和德鲁克会面的事
Mashburn's been deceiving us from the get-go.
麦什本从一开始就在骗我们
Mm, yeah, it should have been obvious
是啊 他们俩彼此认识
that they knew each other.
应该是很明显的
Garth Drucker's bank records.
这是加斯·德鲁克的银行记录
For the past six months,
在过去六个月里
he's been receiving payments of $50,000
他从麦什本的一家控股公♥司♥
from one of mashburn's holding companies,
收到过五万美元的汇款
a payoff. Ahh. Walter's a bad boy. So what?
这是报酬 沃特也有猫腻 所以呢
Corporate espionage happens all the time.
公♥司♥间安插间谍不是什么新鲜事了
He said he'd never been to Yuri's company before.
他说他从没去过尤里的公♥司♥
He was there a few days ago.
可他几天前明明去过了
Drucker let him in.
德鲁克让他进去的
This is from security footage.
这是监控录像拍到的
I found it at Drucker's house.
我在德鲁克的家中发现的
He must have been keeping it as insurance.
他一定是留着当把柄
Bottom line is, Mashburn
最重要的是 麦什本
could've planted that bomb.
可能制♥造♥了那枚炸♥药♥
That's a cool photo.
这照片真有趣
Is this funny to you? No, not at all.
你觉得好笑吗 一点也不
How do you explain the sniper, then?
那你怎么解释狙击手那次呢
Is that a mislead? Exactly.
是故意误导吗 没错
Mashburn makes us think he's the target.
麦什本让我们误以为他是目标
He's smart. Maybe he's that smart.
他很聪明 他也许诡计多端
Tell me I'm wrong. You're wrong.
跟我说我错了 你错了
Why? The sniper very nearly killed you.
为什么 那个狙击手差点杀了你
Walter wouldn't let that happen,
沃特不会让这种事发生
At least I believed that he wouldn't let that happen.
至少我相信他不会伤害你
And on the other hand, we have the problem of motive.
另一方面 动机不足
Walter made a really good case for wanting to keep yuri alive
沃特已经说明了 他想让尤里活着
to humiliate him, so what's his motive to kill?
好羞辱他 那杀他又是为什么呢
Not what...
不是为什么
Who.
而是为了谁
Is Walter still in love with you? What?
沃特还爱着你吗 什么
Well, you wouldn't talk about it before.
你之前不肯说
It's about guilt, isn't it? You broke his heart.
是因为愧疚对吧 你伤了他的心
Why does any of this matter now?
这跟此案有何关联
Please, it's important.
请说吧 这很重要
Do you think Walter may have been jealous of you and Yuri?
你觉得沃特有可能嫉妒你和尤里相恋吗
Walter was different back then.
沃特那时跟现在不一样
Sweet.
人很好
The night I gave back his ring and told him about Yuri,
我退还戒指 坦诚跟尤里的关系那晚
I could see something crack inside him.
我看得出他的内心很受打击
He spent the next half dozen years
他把今后几十年都花在
dating and often marrying
跟不检点的女人来往
the most dreadful bimbos.
还常把她们娶回家
Mm. He does have questionable taste in women.
确实 他挑女人的品味有问题
Some men are like that with that
有些男人经历了刻骨铭心的初恋之后
first great love.
就会变成这样
Their... Heart breaks,
他们的心碎了
and the pieces never fit back together quite the same way.
那些碎片再也无法拼凑成原样
I'm...
我
I'm very sorry I hurt Walter.
我很抱歉伤害了沃特
We think that there's a possibility
我们认为沃特很有可能
that Walter may have been involved in the bombing.
参与了炸♥弹♥袭击
No. No, I-I don't believe that.
不不 我不相信
Well, it's quite simple, really.
这其实很简单
I mean, you stage an attack. You appear to be the victim.
你策划一起袭击 让自己成为受害者
No one suspects the victim.
而没人会怀疑受害者
You have something to add?
你还有什么要补充的吗
That night, Walter said he'd win me back,
那天晚上 沃特说他要挽回我
no matter how long it took.
无论要花多长时间
Mrs. Bajoran, I have a plan,
巴约伦太太 我有个计划
but I'm gonna need your help.
不过我需要你的帮助
Of course.
当然可以
You're gonna confront Walter,
你去跟沃特当面对质
And when he looks into your eyes,
如果他是为了你而这样做的话
if he did this for you, he won't be able to hide it.
当他跟你对视的时候 他是掩饰不了的
I wanna talk to him first.
我想先跟他谈谈
Okay. Uh, she's -- she's gonna talk to him first.
好吧 她要 她要先跟他谈谈
Of course you can have the car, Markham.
车部件当然可以给你啦 马克汉姆
What am I gonna do with James Dean's car?
我要詹姆斯·迪恩的车来干吗
Yeah, I'll send the paperwork over today.
好的 我今天就把文件拿给你
You make the check out to my favorite charity, okay?
你把支票写给我最喜欢的慈善机构 好吗
Yeah. I gotta go.
好的 我要挂了
Teresa, a pleasure.
特蕾莎 真高兴见到你呀
Hey, I would have been happy to come to your office.
我很乐意去你办公室找你的
Coulda watched you work. That would have been awkward.
还能看你工作 那会很尴尬的
Listen, if this is about last night --
听着 要是因为昨晚的事的话
it would have been awkward because
我说会尴尬是因为
I was investigating you.
我在调查你
I know about you and Drucker.
我知道你和德鲁克的事了
Oh, look, that was industrial espionage,
那只是商业间谍行为
pure and simple.
就这么简单
Did you kill Yuri?
尤里是你杀的吗
Hang on. We're back to that?
等一下 我们又回到这个问题上来了吗
You think I did it?
你认为是我♥干♥的吗
If you did, I gotta hand it to you, it was smart.
如果是你干的 我得承认 干得漂亮
You sure fooled me.
你骗倒我了
You're wrong.
你错了
Look, Teresa, I know you have trust issues --
特蕾莎 我知道你向来不信任人
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Sure, I do. You were raised in Chicago.
我当然了解 你在芝加哥长大
Your mom was a nurse.
你母亲是位护士
Your dad was a fireman. You have three brothers --
你父亲是位消防员 你有三个哥哥
Thomas, James --
托马斯 詹姆斯
You checked me out.
你调查过我
Listen to me.
给我听好了
I am this close --
我就差这么点
this close to arresting you for murder.
就差这么点就可以因谋杀罪逮捕你了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm gonna go inside.
我要进去了
I'm gonna make myself a stiff drink,
我要给自己倒杯烈酒
and I really hope you'll join me
我很希望你能一起来
so that we can talk about this.
我们好好谈谈
If you did this thing, we'll find the proof.
如果是你干的 我们会找到证据的
You know we will.
你知道我们会的
And it's just a matter of time before I put you away.
我逮捕你只是时间的问题
I expect nothing less, Teresa.
我也如此希望 特蕾莎
Hey, Lisbon. Where's Walter going?
里斯本 沃特这是要去哪
In the house. Perfect. I'll go get him.
回房♥子里 很好 我去找他
I can't believe Walter did this.
我不敢相信是沃特干的
I'm sorry. It's a lot to handle.
对不起 这一下子很难接受
It's all right. You're upset.
没事的 我知道你很气愤
So are you, Miss Lisbon. Why is that?
你看起来也是 里斯本小姐 为什么
Lisbon! Help! Help!
里斯本 救命 救命
Jane, you all right?
简 你没事吧
He hit me.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表