剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Freddy? I ain't seen Freddy in six months.
弗雷迪 我已经半年没见到他了
I couldn't tell ya
关于这混账人♥渣♥的情况
anything about that son of a bitch.
我啥都不知道
Do you know what he was doing, who he was in contact with?
你知道他在做什么 和谁有过联♥系♥么
What he was doin'?
他在做什么
Well, the last time I saw him,
我上一次见他
What he was doing was smokin' weed
他还在抽大♥麻♥
And lookin' at porn on my laptop.
还用老子的笔电看黄♥片♥
You have any idea how we can get in touch
你知道我们要怎么
with any of his friends?
联♥系♥上他的狐朋狗友
No, thank god.
不 谢天谢地
Night crawlers-- all of 'em.
他们都是夜猫子
There is one good thing, though, that he did for me recently.
他最近还为我♥干♥了件好事
He pissed off my ex-- his mother.
他惹毛了我前妻 就是他老娘
How'd he do that?
他做了什么
Ha. She don't talk to him for months.
她和他几个月没说话了
He shows up, sweet-talks her into giving him the keys
他突然出现 甜言蜜语一番
to the family's hunting cabin.
把我们家狩猎小屋的钥匙骗走了
And then he splits with all the xanax.
还赔上了他所有的安♥眠♥药♥
Oh, I'll tell ya.
不得不说
I had a laugh.
真♥他♥妈♥太好笑了
Where is this cabin exactly, mr. Kittel?
这个狩猎小屋在哪儿 基特尔先生
Go.
走
I'm going. I'm going.
我在走了
Visiting hours. Hey, Lisbon.
探视时间到了咩 好呀 里斯本
Hands.
伸出手来
What's the plan, Rachel? I get to watch Lisbon die
你什么打算 蕾切尔 要我看着里斯本死
Just like you watched your father die?
好报复我让你看着你父亲死吗
That's right. What?!
没错 啥
That's what I thought. I've been smelling gasoline.
我就知道 我闻到了汽油味
You burning the place down? That's right.
你要烧了这地方吗 没错
Rachel, think about this for a minute. Oh, I have.
蕾切尔 三思而后行 早就思过了
Oh, she certainly has. You're never gonna get away with it.
当然了 你逃不掉的
You'll never know if I do or don't.
反正你也不知道了
Lisbon, I'm sorry. This is my fault.
里斯本 我很抱歉 这都是我的错
I will not let you burn alive as god is my witness.
我对天发誓 我绝不会让你活活被烧死
Good-bye.
永别了
Rachel. Rachel, wait! Rachel!
蕾切尔 等等 蕾切尔
You're wasting your energy. You have a better idea?
你这是白费力气 你有更好的主意吗
Just so happens I do.
刚好有
Where'd you get that?
你哪儿弄来的
Him.
他呗
I was hoping to unpick my handcuffs,
我本来想切开我的手铐
But, uh, no luck.
但运气不好
Well, what are you gonna do?
你准备做什么
You're not gonna like it.
你肯定不会喜欢
Help! Aah!
救命
Help!
救救我
What did you do?
你做了什么
I said I wouldn't let her burn.
我说过不会让她被烧死
This way she won't suffer.
这样她就毫无痛苦地死去了
Son of a bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
You think I won't hurt you more?
你觉得我不会再折磨你吗
I can do this all night!
我能折磨你一晚上
Get the gun! Get it!
快去拿枪 快点
Get the gun!
把枪抢过来
To hell with this.
你们去死吧
You all right?
你们没事吧
Uh... I think I need a shower.
我想我得洗个澡
Rigsby.
瑞斯比
I'm heading out, and, uh, just wanted to say...
我要走了 就是想过来说声...
It was a good day.
今天合作得很不错
Yeah.
嗯
"I'm gonna kill you on the count of three"
"数到三就爆你头这招"
Was a little out of the box.
真是有点超乎常理
Well, it worked.
但很有用
Yeah, it--it did.
是啊 的确
Look...
听着
What I really wanted to say is, uh...
我是发自内心地说...
I hope we're cool.
希望我们俩没事
Yeah, 'cause you did some outstanding work.
因为你的工作很出色
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, we are.
我们没事
Appreciate that.
谢谢
Okay.
不谢
See you around.
回见
O'Laughlin.
欧拉福林
Yeah.
什么事
Don't hurt her.
不要让她伤心
Or what?
不然怎样
Or you'll have to deal with me.
不然我不会放过你
You okay?
你没事吧
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
You're looking a little creaky.
你看着好像浑身散架了似的
Yeah.
是啊
Well, a cattle prod will do it to you.
你去让赶牛棒电一下试试
Well, the doctor says there's no lasting effects.
医生说又没有副作用
Well, that doctor should try it himself sometime.
这医生真是站着说话不腰疼
Well, that was a big smile.
你怎么笑得这么开心
Of course I'm glad you're back,
我当然很高兴你回来了
But I'm also glad we finally solved one without you.
但也很高兴我们终于没你破了个案子
You were kidnapped and delivered to me.
你被绑♥架♥还被送来和我关在一起
That counts as solving one?
这也能算破案
Hightower and the team found us.
海托华带人找到了我们
But if I hadn't held off Rachel,
要不是我拖住蕾切尔
They would have found us dead in a burned out house.
他们找到我们时 我们老早烧焦了
Oh, you held off Rachel. Where's my apple?
反正你怎么说都没差 那我的苹果呢
Your what?
你说什么
My apple. I asked you to get me an apple.
我的苹果 你说过给我买♥♥个苹果
I come through the valley of death,
我刚刚从鬼门关里逃回来
And all you can think about
你居然只顾着吃
is your stomacha piece of fruit. That's right.
惦记着什么水果 没错
An apple. Yes.
一个苹果 对
Well, that's just plain selfish. Selfish?
你真是太自私了 我自私
Yes, it is. Now I Me, selfish?
没错 我怎么自私了
You're on my couch.
你坐在我沙发上
I'm trying to have a cup of tea. Have you finished?
搅得我没法好好喝杯茶 你闹完了不
You call me creaky. I've been cattle-prodded all week.
你说我浑身散架了 我被赶牛棒折磨了这么久
I just wanna have a rest and a cup of tea
现在只想好好休息下 喝杯茶
And a little sleep. Wish I had a cattle prod.
再小憩一下 我有根赶牛棒该多好
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表