剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No need. I saw enough at the crime scene
没必要 我光看犯罪现场
to know that a doctor did it. How can you tell?
就足以知道是医生干的 有什么依据
A single blow to the head causing instant death--
头部一击致命
that takes medical know-how, a strong ego,
这需要医学知识 极度自负
and a killer golf swing.
还有高尔夫球杆的致命一击
Definitely a doctor-on-doctor crime.
绝对是一场医生谋杀医生的命案
Are you the CBI agents? Yes, she does the detecting,
你们是加调局的探员吗 对 她调查
and I do the insulting. Uh, consulting.
我就负责中伤 是咨♥询♥
That, too.
那个也归我管
Francine Trent. I'm Dr. Newton's assistant...
我是弗兰斯·崔特 牛顿医生的助理
Was, I guess.
应该说曾经是
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
If you'll follow me.
你们请跟我来吧
Here's Dr. Newton's schedule from yesterday.
这是牛顿医生昨天起的日程安排
Thank you.
谢谢
According to this last appointment,
根据最后一次日程安排来看
he has scheduled to give a lecture at 8:30?
他在8点半应该做一个讲座吗
To the first-year medical students.
对象是医学院大一的学生
It was a highlight of his year.
这是他今年的重头戏
I see you have the same radiation badge he did.
我看见你和他带了一样的辐射卡
We're required to wear them at all times.
我们被要求一直佩戴这个卡
Any idea why his levels were off the chart?
你知道他所受到的辐射量为什么高得出奇吗
No. Um, we use radioactive substances
不知道 我们使用的是放射性物质
Like Cesium-137 for blood irradiation,
比如用铯137做血液辐射疗法
but everybody wears lead shielding
但大家都穿着铅防辐射服
so they're protected, so... I don't know.
都被保护着 我也不知道怎么回事
Did you get an invite to the wedding?
你去参加婚礼了吗
I did. How was it?
参加了 怎么样
It was lovely.
很浪漫
Who are these people?
他们是谁
Transplant patients.
接受器♥官♥移♥植♥的病人
Dr. Newton started the transplant plan at Blessed Sacrament.
牛顿医生在圣济医院开展了器♥官♥移♥植♥计划
Gave him tremendous joy.
这让他很满足
Are they still alive?
他们都还活着吗
Jane... You're not my boss anymore.
简 你还是我上司吗
Transplants are a tricky business.
器♥官♥移♥植♥风险很大
But I-I've seen so many people saved--
但也拯救过
people who were going to die.
无数濒临死亡的病人
Yeah, well I'll let you in on a little secret--
告诉你一个小秘密
we're all gonna die. I am so sorry.
是人都会死 我很抱歉
That's okay. Being scared of doctors and hospitals
没事 厌恶医生和医院
is perfectly normal. I'm not.
是正常现象 我没厌恶
Um, so, uh, did he actually go to his lecture at 8:00?
那他有没有参加八点的演讲
Yeah, he never missed an opportunity
去了 他从来不会错过
to give a motivational speech to young doctors.
激励年轻医师的机会
He was a good practitioner, but a better leader.
他是位专家 更是位领袖
I think it's why he moved into administration.
所以他才被提拔到管理层来
Mm. And who's this rogue's gallery?
这个相框里都是谁
All the physicians on the transplant board.
器♥官♥移♥植♥团队的医师们
Dr. Newton was chairman. Yet he stands to the side,
牛顿医生是负责人 他这么靠边
and this man takes center stage. Who's he?
这个男人却站在中间 他是谁
Dr. Quick, chief of surgery.
奎克医生 首席外科医师
As of this morning, he took over dr. Newton's responsibilities.
今天早上 他全面接管了牛顿医生的职务
Now we're getting somewhere. Can we speak to him?
有线索了 我们能跟他谈谈吗
He's leading the transplant board meeting.
他正召开器♥官♥移♥植♥团队会议
That's a fast transition.
下手真快啊
Dr. Quick said the meeting was too important to postpone.
奎克医生说会议很重要 不能推迟
Will there be other doctors there? All of them.
还有其他医生参加吗 都在
A roomful of doctors? Manna from heaven.
一屋子医生吗 真是天赐良机
Could you please take us there?
能带我们去吗
I'll be on my best behavior. I won't say a word.
我一定克制自己 一句话不讲
Excuse me. David Vance, event director?
不好意思 项目主管大卫·凡斯在吗
Uh, he's in the back. I'll go get him.
他在后面 我去叫他
Thanks.
谢谢
So listen, delicate question. Yes?
问你个微妙的问题 说
Thursday quiz night is strictly no bosses, as you know.
星期四竞赛夜不欢迎头儿参加
Should we give your spot to lisbon?
是不是要把你的名额给里斯本
Feels kind of weird. You can do what you feel is right.
这感觉有点诡异 你觉得有用就做吧
Or should we just hang on to your spot in case you screw up?
还是保留你的资格 以防你又下台了
It's just a joke.
开个玩笑
Yeah. Funny.
好好笑
You're gonna make a hell of a boss man.
扮高层还扮的挺像
I'm already scared of you.
我都有点怕你了
Thank you for meeting me here.
感谢你们来这里找我
I, uh, I would have cancelled this gala.
我本来是要取消晚会的
But it is my charity's biggest
但这是我们基金会
fund-raiser opportunity of the year
今年最重大的一次募捐活动
When was the last time you saw your husband?
你最后一次见到你丈夫是什么时候
Yesterday morning.
昨天早上
We're early risers. Well, I'm the early riser.
我们起得很早 我起的更早
My work is about an hour from home,
我的单位离家车程一小时
And micah would just get up to be with me...
麦肯每天都会起来送我
Even after a 12-hour shift.
即使是值了夜班回来
Did you have any contact during the day?
你昨天有和他联♥系♥吗
He called at 9:30.
他9点半打电♥话♥给我
Stressed, as usual. Said he was gonna go to the driving range
和平常一样疲惫 他说打完高尔夫
before he came home. Was that a normal routine?
再回家 他平常都这样吗
Micah didn't like to bring his work problems home with him,
麦肯从不把工作上的情绪带回家
So he would sort it out on the driving range.
所以都是去打高尔夫发泄
So you think he was facing a work problem?
你觉得他工作上遇到了麻烦
Yeah, it was some kind of personnel problem.
是一些私人问题
Did he say what it was? No, no.
他有说是什么吗 没有
Micah's job came with a bull's eye touched.
麦肯的工作压力很大
Somebody was always mad at him for something.
总有人因为某些原因怨恨他
Uh, last week, this, uh, letter came
上周一位移植候选人的丈夫
From the husband of a transplant candidate.
寄来了这封信
I thought you should see it.
我觉得该给你们看看
Micah was head of the transplant board.
麦肯是器♥官♥移♥植♥团队的负责人
He had to make hard decisions--
经常做些艰难的决定
who lived and who died.
一言决定病人生死
I told him he should go and take that to the police,
我告诉过他让他去报♥警♥
But he said it was nothing to worry about.
但他说没什么大不了的
"If my wife dies,
"如果我妻子死了
you're the son of a bitch I'm coming for first."
首先就杀了你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的"
Thank you.
谢谢
We have a new patient at the top of the kidney transplant list--
肾脏移植名单首位增加一个新病人
Patient Siberia.
患者赛比利亚
His, uh, kidney function's at a critical stage.
他的肾脏功能已经衰竭
Dr. Watson will give us a rundown.
华生医生来做总结
Wh-what about Enid Jordan?
那恩迪·乔丹怎么办
She won't last another week.
她一周都撑不过去了
That's who newton had at the top of the list.
牛顿把她放在首位了
Due to tragic circumstances,
非常遗憾的是
dr. Newton's no longer running this meeting. I am.
开这会的不是牛顿医生 而是我
And as a member of the anesthesia service,
作为一名麻醉科医生
Dr. Gidry, you are merely here in an advisory role.
姬德鲁医生 你在这里只是顾问角色
Watson?
华生
Patient Siberia has a stage of ridden failure.
患者赛比利亚目前身体状况无法支持换肾
Yes? Why do they call it a kangaroo court?
什么事 为什么有人说袋鼠法庭[喻指私设法庭]
Are kangaroos especially unjust
和其他有袋类动物相比
in comparison to other marsupials?
袋鼠是否严重被歧视
Would wallabies be more judicious?
小袋鼠是否更加聪明
You promised you wouldn't say anything.
你说过一句话不讲的
He promised he wouldn't say anything. It's just a little...
他保证过不说话 就几句
This is not a kangaroo court.
这不是袋鼠法庭
Did I say it was?
我有说是吗
Interesting that you deny an unmade accusation.
有意思的是你这么急于否认
Now that you raise the issue...
既然你提了出来
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Who is this man?
这个人是谁
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表