剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We've just learned that the letter
我们刚刚了解到那封
we believed to be from the caveman is,
我们以为是野人杀手寄来的信
in fact, a very clever forgery.
实际上 是精心伪造的
So what does that mean?
那意味着什么
Bottom line--we're pretty sure that the caveman
结果是 我们十分确定野人杀手
didn't kill your loved ones.
不是杀害她们的凶手
Someone is using the caveman as a foil.
有人利用野人杀手做挡箭牌
You all said it was him on TV.
你们在电视上都说是他干的
The profiler lady said you were making good progress on the case.
那位女侧写师说案子有了不错的进展
She made a mistake. I'm sorry, but it happens.
她犯了个错误 我很抱歉 但这是事实
So do you know anything?
那你知道些什么吗
Again, I'd like to apologize profusely for our error.
我再次为我们的失误真诚地道歉
Uh... it appears that this, uh, forger is, uh,
貌似这位模仿者是
one of unparalleled skill.
技艺超凡
Ohh! Oh, my god. That's blood.
哦 我的天啊 那是血
Ohh. What is that?
那是什么
The profiler lady was wearing that brooch.
那是侧写师女士戴过的胸针
Yes, she was.
的确是
I'm not a specialist, but that looks like a kidney.
我不是什么专家 但是那看上去像肾
There's a note.
有一张字条
"Your profiler is dead.
"你们的侧写师女士已经死了
Stupid copycat will join her at midnight."
愚蠢的模仿者今晚也会死掉"
Signed from the caveman.
野人杀手亲笔
Oh, no. Lisbon, where are you?
不 里斯本 你在哪
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Listen, thanks for tonight. I had fun.
感谢你今晚与我一同度过 我很开心
So did I, Wayne.
我也很开心 韦恩
Um, I enjoyed your funny stories immensely.
我特别喜欢你说的那些有意思的故事
Good. And I enjoyed your, uh...
太好了 我喜欢你的
Well, I learned a lot about statistical analysis.
我在统计分♥析♥上学到了不少东西
I hope I didn't bore you.
我希望没让你觉得很无聊
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
Um, in fact, would you like to go out again?
事实上 你愿意再次和我约会吗
I would.
我愿意
Uh... I would. Do...
我愿意
You are an attractive and stable character.
你很吸引人 性格也稳重
Thank you.
谢谢
But I don't need to conduct an analysis
但我不需要做分♥析♥也知道
to see that you're still in love with someone else.
你其实依旧爱着另外一个人
The probability of us having a successful relationship
我们之间恋爱成功的概率
is no more than 20%.
不会超过20%
20%?
只有20%吗
Mm-hmm, tops.
这还是最高概率
Where is everybody?
大家伙都去哪了
I thought we were working the night shift.
我以为我们要值晚班
Oh, hi. Everybody's out catching the killer.
嗨 大家伙都出去抓凶手了
Seriously?
真的吗
No, I'm joking. Oh.
不 我开玩笑呢 哦
That was sarcasm.
刚才是挖苦
Uh, they're out catching the killer.
大家伙的确是出去抓凶手了
Nilda, will you hurry up?
尼尔达 你能不能快点
What about Chuy?
邱怎么办
Forget the lizard already!
别管那条蜥蜴了
Essential items only.
只带必需的物品
Come on
快点
It's the caveman.
是野人杀手
This is all a big mistake.
这完全是个错误
We never meant to copy you!
我们根本没打算模仿你
We just took the bodies to the first place we thought of.
我们只是把尸体拖到我们首先想到的地方
Nothing to do with you, I swear.
我发誓 和你没关系
We had no idea! Please don't do this!
我们根本不知道 请别杀我们
I'm thinking this has to do with your natural soda.
我认为这件事和你的天然苏打水有关系
Something not so natural in it?
里面有些不天然的东西吧
Well, that's no secret.
这不是秘密
A lot of foods require additives to keep them fresh.
很多食品需要添加剂来保鲜
Fernanda was giving her friend, Valerie Bestin,
菲尔南达送给她的朋友瓦莱丽·贝丝汀
crates of soda to distribute to the homeless, right?
成箱的苏打水发给那些流浪汉喝 对吗
Yes.
是的
Then a man at the shelter, Martin Brent,
收♥容♥所♥里有个叫马丁·布兰特人
known as Marty,
又名马蒂
died after drinking the soda, right?
在喝完苏打水之后死了 是吗
I don't know any Marty. Sure you do.
我不认识什么马蒂 你当然认识
I'm only telling you this
我告诉你这些是想让你明白
so you know not to tell us stories.
别给我编故事
Why would I lie about knowing some homeless guy?
我为何要撒谎说自己认识一个流浪汉
The assumption was that Marty died
大家都以为 马蒂的死
because his system was too weak to fight off the flu.
是因为他身体太弱而无法抵御流感
But when Fernanda got sick,
但当费尔南达也生病了
she started to do some digging.
她便开始调查此事
You can't tie any of that to us.
你不能将此事归咎于我们
A simple blood test will show just what additives
简单的血液检测 就会查出
were present in his system.
他身体里残留了什么添加剂
Everyone at the shelter can confirm
所有在收♥容♥所♥的人都可以证实
drinking the sodas.
确实喝过苏打水
Who gave them out can be tested as well.
谁发给他们苏打水也可以查出来
Esther said the soda was losing too much flavor.
艾斯尔说苏打水变味太快
So we started using glycol as a stabilizer.
我们便开始添加乙二醇来作为稳定剂
We got a bad batch.
我们产出了一批残次品
How bad?
有多残次
Esther said you had to drink a lot of it
艾斯尔说只有喝掉大量的苏打水
in order for there to be any bad effects.
才会引起不良反应的
Most people just got an upset stomach.
大多数人也就是拉肚子而已
It was only like 500 bottles.
也就大概五百瓶左右
You knew you were endangering the lives of your consumers.
你知道你是在危害消费者的生命健康
Esther said pulling the product was too expensive
艾斯尔说召回产品的成本太高了
and kept saying it was no big deal.
还坚持说不会出大事
Who drinks 12 bottles in long go anyway?
再说谁会一下喝个12瓶
Right, and then the homeless man, Marty, died.
没错 然后那个流浪汉马蒂死了
Fernanda made the connection, started asking questions.
费尔南达觉得其中有联♥系♥ 便开始询问
Fernanda wouldn't let it go,
费尔南达不肯睁一只眼闭一只眼
said we had to issue a massive recall.
她说我们必须大量召回产品
She'd tell if we didn't.
如果我们不这么做 她就揭发此事
And then you killed your own cousin.
然后你就杀死了你的表妹
Yeah, we did.
是我们干的
And then Valerie showed up a week later,
一周以后瓦莱丽出现了
and you knew what you had to do.
你知道你不得不把她也杀了
I told esther. That lady didn't know anything.
我告诉过艾斯尔 那位女士什么都不知道
But she kept saying someone like her
但她坚持说像她那种女人
wouldn't stop coming around and asking questions.
是不会停止追究和询问的
So she had to go.
所以她必须消失
Fernanda was my prima.
费尔南达是我的长女
She was supposed to stick up for her own.
她本应力挺她自己的亲属
But she chose that bitch on the bus
但她却选择了公车上那个婊♥子♥
over her family.
而不是她的家人
Thank you, man. I appreciate it. Really.
谢谢你老兄 我很感激 真的
It's just soda.
苏打水而已
It's diet, right? Yep.
这是无糖的是吧 对
Mr. Jane? Ms. Montague.
简先生 蒙塔歌♥小姐
We have some important business to conclude.
我们有重要的事要说完
We do?
有吗
For you.
给你的
I... Hang on.
我 等下
Mm-hmm. Yeah, that's good.
嗯 是真钞
Okay? Thank you.
好了吗 谢谢
I always settle my debts.
我向来都偿清债务的
You were right. That wasn't a serial killer.
你说的对 这不是连环杀手干的
Mm. You remind me. I almost forgot.
你提醒了我 我差点忘了
Thank you. Forgotten it, too.
谢谢 我也把这个给忘了
Useful brooch. Um, and I--
胸针很有用处 而且我
I was hoping that, you know, you might forgive me
我希望 你能够原谅我
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表