剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah. Okay. Thank you.
知道 谢谢你
Jane? County Fair starts Saturday.
简 县集市周六开始
So Danny'll be there? No. He's not that simple,
丹尼会在那里 不会 没那么简单
but someone there will know where he is.
但会有人知道他的下落
He's a carny like you used to be?
他是游艺团员 就你当初一样吗
Carny is a very broad term, Lisbon.
里斯本 游艺团员是个广义词
Danny's more showbiz, but it's been a while.
丹尼从事娱乐界 不过那是以前的事
Before last night,
不算昨晚
when was the last time you talked to him?
你最后一次联♥系♥他是什么时候
When I called him to tell him what Red John had done.
打电♥话♥告诉他血腥约翰杀死我妻女
Boss? K-Ram Investments doesn't exist.
头儿 不存在有克兰投资公♥司♥
It's not registered on any stock exchange.
没有通过证劵交易所注册
It's not even a real company. Who owns it?
是个皮包公♥司♥ 那谁是老板
A holding company signed the lease.
办公室租赁合同是一家持股公♥司♥签署
I tracked that through three other outfits
扒了三层伪装外衣才找到
to get to a Daniel Ruskin.
幕后老板 丹尼尔·罗斯金
Daniel Ruskin. He got a sheet? Long one.
丹尼尔·罗斯金 有案底没 老长一张
Got hooked for larceny, passing bad checks.
盗窃 做假支票
Nothing violent.
但没有涉及暴♥力♥
Then was popped for fraud two years ago in Toronto.
之后因诈骗在多伦多服刑两年
He's a con man, basically. Show business, eh?
基本是个骗子 干表演这一行哈
Confidence game, showbiz--it's a thin line.
诈骗 娱乐 本不分家嘛
So maybe the victim was a mark in one of Danny's cons.
受害者或许是丹尼的下手目标
Vic finds out. They fight.
受害者发现骗局 他们动了手
Danny kills him and steals the statuette.
丹尼杀死受害者 偷走雕像
Possible. Danny is usually smoother than that.
或许如此 丹尼通常要聪明许多
Right. Very smooth, the way he forced you onto this case.
没错 非常聪明 把你扯进这案子那招
It's clever. You're a pawn in his game.
妙啊 你是他的棋子
I'm not a pawn. He...
我不是棋子 他...
Yeah? What?
想说什么
You're very good. You almost got me talking.
不错啊 激将法
All right. What are you keeping from me?
就这个意思 你有什么事瞒我
Nothing. He's family. That's all.
没有 他是亲戚 就此而已
Van Pelt. Complicated, right?
我是范佩尔 很复杂吧
Boss, it's Detective Reece for you. They got a call...
头儿 是李斯警探 他们查到有人...
It's for you. To Jane's phone from the KRam offices.
找你的 曾从克兰公♥司♥给简打过电♥话♥
He's on his way over. Stall him.
他现在过来了 拖住他
Stall him?
怎么拖
I didn't know your wife was from this world, too.
我不知道你妻子也来自这片天地
Oh, yeah.
当然
Her grandparents were Carny Royalty.
她祖辈们是皇家游艺团
They ran big metal--
他们经营着大铁手
Ferris wheels, ghost trains.
摩天轮 魔鬼火车
They ran 'em all across the midwest,
整个中西部都是他们在经营
But, uh, my wife-- she, uh...
但是 我妻子她
She didn't want to have any part of it.
她不想参与这些事
Why?
为什么
Well... carnies are good people, but, uh, you know,
游艺团里面的人都很好 但你要知道
You're either with the show or you're not.
你要么参加 要么不参加
There's--there's nowhere in the middle.
没有中间状态
And if you're not with the show,
如果你不参加
Then you're a mark. You're a sucker.
那你就是金主 是个冤大头
And she didn't like that.
她讨厌这样
You're not gonna need the badge.
你不用出示警徽
They're gonna tell you're a cop without it.
他们能一眼看出你是警♥察♥
Actually, people very rarely guess I'm a cop.
才怪 人们很少会猜出我是警♥察♥
Oh, yeah. Let me do the talking. When it's advisable.
随你 我来负责问话 伺机而动
And don't mention Danny until I do. I'll be the judge of that.
我没提到丹尼前 你先别提 我自有分寸
Hey! No trespassing.
喂 闲人免进
Fair's not open yet. Scram.
集市还没开放 快滚
Or else what?
如果不从呢
Or else I'll give you a good whupping.
不从就给你好看
That's what else. Uh, how about this, pete?
要来尝尝吗 不如这样 彼得
If you can catch me, then I will marry that damn ugly sister of yours.
如果你能逮到我 我就娶你那丑八怪妹妹
Patrick Jane. Son of a bitch.
派翠克·简 你这小贱♥货♥
Oh, man!
纯爷们
I heard you were police.
我听说你做了警♥察♥
I didn't believe it,
我本来不相信
But here you are with a real, live cop.
不过你居然和个活生生的真警♥察♥在一块
This is my good friend Teresa.
这是我的好友 特蕾莎
Doesn't bite.
真不赖
If you're okay with jane, I guess you're okay with me.
如果你能忍♥受简 那应该能和我处得来
Thanks.
多谢
You know, I haven't seen you a while, eh? Well, you know.
我说 好久没见到你了 你知道我怎么了
Yeah, I know. So what brings you here now?
是 我知道 那是什么风把你吹来了
I'll give you three guesses. Uh, danny?
给你三次机会 为了丹尼
Got it in one. Danny's a good boy.
一击即中 丹尼是个好孩子
What's he been up to?
他最近在忙啥
Hey, Sam. Come on out here.
喂 萨姆 快出来
I got a surprise for you, honey.
给你带来个惊喜 亲爱的
Come on. You ready?
快来 准备好哦
Oh, look at you, huh?
快瞧瞧你
Uh, what was that for?
干嘛打人家
Detroit. Oh, yeah. Fair enough.
底特律的事 很好 应该的
Mm-hmm. What's with the state trooper?
为什么与国家卫士为伍
Yeah, it's, like, unreal, huh? A Jane working with the law.
太不现实了 简居然会和律法同行
How do I look like a cop? Oh, please.
我怎么就看起来像警♥察♥了 拜托
Look like Cagney and Lacey had a baby, called it Pepper.
简直就是美国警花的翻版 还叫小辣椒
They're looking for Danny. Danny's in trouble.
他们在找丹尼 丹尼有麻烦了
Yeah, what else is new? Danny's always in trouble.
这有什么新鲜的 丹尼没麻烦就怪了
Remember the morning of your wedding?
还记得你结婚那天的早上吗
Oh, yes. Yeah. My--my wife had to bail Danny out in her dress.
对 我妻子让丹尼躲在裙下逃过一劫
She was not very happy.
这败了她的兴
Well, it's good to see you and all,
很高兴见到你们
But the police is the police. No offense.
不过道不同不相为谋 无意冒犯
None taken. Well, Pete, whwhy don't you take pepper here
没关系 彼得 不如你带这位小辣椒
And, uh, show her the elephant?
去看看大象吧
I'd love to see the elephant.
我很想看大象
My pleasure. Right this way.
乐意至极 这边走
Her name is Daisy.
她叫黛西
She's cute.
好可爱
She's a mean old girl.
她是个小气的老姑娘
She'd run down her own kids for an apple.
她会为个苹果撞倒自己的孩子
No. You think I'm kidding? Here. Give her one.
不会吧 你以为我开玩笑吗 拿着 给她尝尝
Where do I put it?
我该把它放哪
In here.
这儿
You two get along, you can take her home with you.
你俩处的不错 你可以把她带回家了
You want another one?
还想再来一个吗
What kind of trouble Danny got?
丹尼惹什么麻烦了
Worst kind of trouble.
最麻烦的麻烦
Damn shame.
真该死
Not surprised though.
不过我并不惊讶
Danny's been heading downhill all the way since Angela died.
安琪拉死后 丹尼每况愈下
There's a man needed a big sister.
这男人需要姐姐照看
Yeah.
是
So...
那么
I should help you and the cops find him...
我应该帮你和警♥察♥找到他吗
Why?
为什么呢
Danny called me, uh, just out of the blue,
丹尼突然打电♥话♥给我
And he asked for my help.
向我求援
Danny doesn't always do what's best for his own interests.
丹尼不是会为自己利益筹谋的人
Tendency to outfox himself.
倾向于单打独斗
True.
的确
But he asked for my help, and that's what I'll give him.
但他向我求助 我不会拒绝
Few hours ago, I was wiping a murder weapon clean,
几小时前 我还清除了一件凶器上的痕迹
In case it had Danny's fingerprints on it.
以防丹尼的指纹在上面
I don't know where Danny is now...
我不知道丹尼现在哪
But Nicki does.
但妮姬知道
Talk to biltmore nicki.
去和比特摩尔·妮姬谈谈
Same gig as always.
老姘头 老地方
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表