剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And another member of his network
然后另一名这个网络的成员
Killed him to stop him from talking.
杀了他灭口
But here's the thing--
但是事情是这样
Red John doesn't know I know that.
血腥约翰并不知道我知道这些
For the first time, I have the advantage.
史上头一回 我占了先机
You sound nuts, my friend.
你疯了 朋友
No, th-this is real.
千真万确
If I can find who killed Todd Johnson,
如果我能找出谁杀了托德·约翰森
I can trace them back to Red John.
我就能顺藤摸瓜找出血腥约翰
I need LaRoche's suspect list,
我要拉罗彻的嫌疑人名单
Which you, with all your back-channel contacts,
而你的内♥幕♥消息渠道
can get me.
能帮我拿到名单
What does Lisbon think of your theory?
里斯本怎么看你这通推理
I can't tell her. That'd put her at risk.
不能告诉她 那样她会有麻烦
Of course.
那当然了
And what about me?
那我呢
You're a brave old man with nothing to lose.
你是个无牵无挂又无畏的老人家了
Not so brave.
没那么无畏
Not so old.
也没那么老
What do you say? Will you help me?
你怎么说 帮还是不帮
You need a different kind of help.
你需要的是另一种帮助
Red John has turned you into
血腥约翰把你变成了一个
a paranoid conspiracy freak.
神经过敏的阴谋论变♥态♥
This from a guy on a pier with 2 40s under his chair
你喝高了的还能这样说我
And no fish in his bucket?
桶里还一条鱼都没有
You're not even using the right bait.
你用的饵也明显不对
Am so.
不对又怎样
What do you do when you catch one?
那你要是钓到一条 你会怎么办
Depends on what kind of fish it is. No.
那要看是什么样的鱼了 不对
When you catch one, no matter what kind it is,
一旦你抓到一条鱼 不管什么鱼
You will stop and you will look at it,
你都会停下来看
At this piece of life that you destroyed,
看着手里那条被你夺去生命的鱼
And you will think to yourself,
然后你会对自己说
"What the hell am I doing here,
我究竟是在这里做什么
a drunken fish-killer,
我这个喝得醉醺醺的打渔的
When I could be doing something useful?"
我什么时候才能再有所贡献呢
And then you'll call me.
到时候你再打我电♥话♥吧
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们两个真不害臊
You, with the grudge,
你 跟死者有过节的那个
where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
Having some drinks with the guys.
跟几个哥们一起喝酒
They were plotting ways to replace Benjamin as president.
他们在密谋如何取代本杰明来当主席
How would you know?
你怎么知道
Is it true?
是不是真的
Look, I'm head of the steering committee.
我是执行委员会的领导
Benjamin was using our society as a platform
本杰明却在利用我们这个协会
To promote his online business.
作为他网上生意的平台
And how'd you know what they were
而你当时又是怎么知道
talking about last night?
他们在聊些什么东西
I was sitting two stools away at the hotel bar.
我在旅馆酒吧时候就离他们两个凳子远
They had no idea who I was without the beard.
我不戴胡子的时候他们都不认识我
Oh, gee, a spy!
我靠 你个间谍
A concerned member of the N.S.A.S.
圣诞老人联合会的忠实成员
They were trying to take over his position.
他们是想要取而代之
And they were drooling over his date.
还在八卦他的对象
The victim had a date at the bar?
被害人在酒吧还有个对象
No, at the opening night mixer.
没 那是在主题开放夜
An attractive young woman.
非常迷人的一个年轻女郎
You called her his ho-ho-ho.
你说那是他的嘿♥咻♥嘿♥咻♥
Oh, come on. You can't tell me that Benjamin
得了吧你 你别说本杰明
didn't pay for her with the proceeds from that online superstore
没用他利用我们从网上超♥市♥赚来的钱
that he built on our backs!
去付给那个女人
Either of you happen to catch the name of this woman?
你们俩有谁记下那女的叫什么名字了么
Roxy. Roxy.
罗克希 罗克希
So, we were all close to Benjamin.
我们与本杰明都很亲近
I was his sponsor for ten years.
我当了他十年的担♥保♥人
But really, he helped me up.
但实际上 他帮了我更多
It's okay, I'm okay. Thanks.
没事 我没事 谢谢
Let's just forge ahead.
让我们还是往前看
Are there any newcomers in their first few days of sobriety
今天我们这个戒酒互助会好像有新人进来
Who would like a welcome chip?
谁送他一枚欢迎章啊
Why not?
何乐不为
Oh, okay.
好
Thank you very-- thank you.
非常感 谢谢你
Okay.
好
Guess I'll be a newcomer every day.
看来我以后每天都要当新人
It's customary to introduce yourself.
例行地自我介绍一下吧
First name only.
只用名就行
Patrick.
派翠克
Hi, Patrick.
你好派翠克
Hi, folks.
大家好
Anybody who can sponsor Patrick, please raise your hand.
有谁愿意当派翠克的担♥保♥人的 请举手
Would you?
你愿意么
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然
Um, of--of course. I'd be happy to.
当然了 我很乐意
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to share, Patrick?
跟大伙说说你自己好么 派翠克
Uh, no, I'm not--I'm not ready to share.
不 我还是 我还没准备好分享
Not yet, thanks.
谢了 不过现在还是算了
Well, nobody will think less of you if you don't,
你不说也没人会有什么看法
But you won't find
但是你再也找不到
a more supportive group than we are.
像我们这样互相扶持的团体了
We all...
我们都
Find relief in sharing our--
大伙分享各自应对酒瘾时的经历
our daily struggle with addiction.
我们都能得到解脱
Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm not an addict.
我不得不坦白 我没有酒瘾
I, um...
我
Well, that's...
只是
That's not strictly true. I do have an addiction.
那也不完全是真的 我确实有种瘾
Go on.
说下去
You're safe here.
在这儿但说无妨
It, um...
是
Destroyed my family.
它毁了我的家庭
But I-I c--I can't talk about it. I...
但我不能说
It's not that I don't want to.
并不是我不想说
It's just, I have so many bad things in my head that I'd...
只是 我脑子里现在有很多糟糕的念头
Like to throw out, I just...
我很想一挥而去 只是
If I start talking about it...
一旦我开始谈论的话
I...
我
Just don't know that I'll be able to stop.
就不知道我还停不停得下来了
Excuse me.
失陪下
Anybody else wanna share?
还有没有人愿意分享的
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Watching you.
监视你啊
You have substance abuse issues, patrick?
你滥用替代性药物吗 派翠克
There's no tag for that in your files.
你的档案里可只字未提
I'm on a case.
我这是在查案
You're telling me those words back there--
你是说你刚刚在里面说的那些话
they weren't real?
都不是真的
I mean, you're sweating.
我看你都出汗了
Simple parlor trick.
简单的社交伎俩
With biofeedback,
有了生物反馈
you can train your mind to control
人能够训练自己的意识控制
Involuntary body processes-- heart rate, blood pressure...
不自觉的生理运动 诸如心跳血压
Temperature.
体温之类
I'm glad you enjoyed the performance.
我很高兴你欣赏我的表演
So you're working undercover?
那么说你在当卧底
Which you just blew for me. Thank you very much.
就在刚才你把我给暴露了 这多亏了您
Well, I doubt that.
我不信
Up to the moment you left,
到了你走开那会
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表