剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
It's not safe for you. Getting close to nabbing him, are you?
你这样不安全 你也有线索了吧
Oh, that's good to hear. Well, may the best man win, Lisbon.
真不错 看谁更厉害吧 里斯本
Jane! Boss.
简 头儿
Checked the sign-in logs at the K-ram offices.
我查了克兰办公室的出入记录
Found a Trixie Mercado.
发现一个叫翠茜·麦卡多的人
She's the daughter of the guy who owns the building.
她是大楼业主的女儿
She has a place in midtown. Thanks.
在市中心有处房♥子 谢了
May the best man win.
那就让你看看谁厉害
Detective reece, it's Lisbon.
李斯警探 我是里斯本
We've got a lead on Ruskin.
罗斯金那里有线索了
It's party time.
狂欢时间到
Baby, why are you packing?
宝贝 你干嘛收拾行李
God, you are killing me. You're so gorgeous.
天哪 我要死了 你太美了
Seriously, uh, I'm dying, but I gotta go, baby.
说真的 我要死了 但我得走了
Something came up.
出了点事
I'll be back soon, all right?
我很快回来 好吗
Danny.
丹尼
Long time.
好久不见了
Danny, what the hell?
丹尼 搞什么
You must be, uh, Trixie, huh? Hi. I'm--I'm Patrick.
你一定是翠茜吧 你好 我叫派翠克
No need to be scared. Danny and I--we're family.
不用害怕 我是丹尼的家人
Biltmore Nicki called you, huh?
比特摩尔·妮姬给你打电♥话♥了吧
And that's it, you're just gonna hop on out of here?
所以 你准备马上开逃
I just got here. You're mad. You're mad. I get that. I do.
我才刚来 你很生气 我明白
But I needed your help. I needed your wisdom
但我需要你的帮助 你的头脑
andand cunning and Yeah, how much help can I be to you
还有你的手段 但我要是被抓了
when I'm in handcuffs, Danny? Whwhat can I say?
还怎么帮你 丹尼 我还能咋办
Calling you in was the best of some very unsavory options.
虽然不厚道 但已是我能想到的最好法子了
Then tell me what happened with Landon Wale last night--
那就告诉我那晚兰登·威尔是怎么了
Honest and quick. I don't have all day.
快说实话 我可没时间耗着
Police, open up!
警♥察♥ 快开门
You son of a bitch. That has nothing to do with me.
你真不要脸 这和我无关
Trixie Mercado, are you in there?
翠茜·麦卡多 你在里面吗
We've got some questions. Oh, please.
我们要问你些问题 别这样
Baby, what the hell is going on?
亲爱的 到底怎么回事
Look, just talk to 'em. I have influence.
快和警♥察♥坦白吧 我能帮你
We can sort this thing out. Ms. Mercado?
我们能处理好 麦卡多小姐
If you didn't do anything, you got nothing to worry about.
你要真无辜 就没什么好怕
Nothing to worry about?
你说什么
I am not spending a day in jail! Not one day.
我可不想进监狱 门儿都没有
Never again. Ever. You got me?
不想再来一次 死也不要 明白吗
Ms. Mercado, open the door right now.
麦卡多小姐 马上开门
Back up. I'm going in. Give me some room.
后退 我要冲进去 让点地方
Back up!
快后退
Danny's not here.
丹尼不在这
Yep. Danny went that way. All by himself.
没错 丹尼就从那儿跑了 一个人
All units search the area. Suspect has fled.
所有小组搜索整片地区 嫌犯跑了
Establish a 2-block perimeter around this loc.
封锁这附近两街区的区域
Hey. You're Patrick's friend, right?
你是派翠克的朋友吧
Yeah. He said to tell you he's really, really sorry about all this.
是 他要我转告你 他真的很抱歉
Jane's with Danny?
简和丹尼在一起吗
Jane? No.
什么简 不
It was a man. Patrick.
是个男人 叫派翠克
Tell me what happened with Landon Wale.
告诉我兰登·威尔到底怎么回事
Ooh, big detective.
大侦探
Consultant.
只是顾问
Consultant.
顾问啊
Stop stalling. Just tell me if you killed the man,
别废话了 你就说有没有杀他
And I'll take you to Mexico.
我就把你送去墨西哥
I'm touched. Cabo? You--you'd do that for me?
太感动了 你真会帮我吗
Yes, I would. Why?
没错 为什么
Because your sister would want me to.
因为你姐姐也愿意这样
You sound like a mark. Or you think I'm a mark.
你说话的口气像金主 还是你在把我当金主
Which? You sound like you're in over your head.
是哪一个 你这口气像是深陷麻烦
Yeah, way over my head. Not like Patrick. No.
是啊 大♥麻♥烦 哪像你呢
You would never get in way over your head, would you?
你从来都不会深陷麻烦的吧
Too smart for that, never made mistakes. Not the boy wonder.
聪明绝顶 从不犯错 不然怎么是神通呢
Why won't you answer my question?
你为什么不直接回答我
Is it because you hate me,
因为你讨厌我吗
or is it because you did, in fact, kill the man?
还是说 你确实杀了他
Hate.
讨厌你
Why would I hate you, bro?
我为什么要讨厌你 兄弟
I asked my question first.
你先回答我的问题
I didn't kill Landon.
我没有杀兰登
I smell deception,
我感觉有诈
but it's hard to tell with you,
但很难看出来你的说谎
because you're kind of a sociopath,
因为你算是个反♥社♥会♥者
like all the great con men.
就像所有了不起的骗子一样
I am great, huh?
我了不起吗
First compliment you ever gave me I can recall.
这是我印象里你第一次夸我
Convince me, Danny. Come on. Try.
快说服我吧 丹尼 试试看
Just--just make me believe that you didn't kill that guy.
说服我相信你 没有杀那家伙
You want me to dance for you, hmm?
你要我来迎合你
I should crawl for you?
讨好奉承你吗
Okay, that's it. I'm leaving, and I'm goona call the cops.
好吧 我走 叫警♥察♥来
They will be here in five minutes.
他们五分钟后就会到
I would make yourself scarce.
换作我现在就会开溜了
Stop! Stop!
站住 快站住
You think I won't do it?
你觉得我不敢吗
Not sure.
我不知道
But... I wouldn't blame you if you did.
但你要是开枪了 我也不怪你
Agent Hightower.
海托华长官
You lied to me. Detective Reece has some concerns
你骗了我 李斯警探对
about the Landon Wale case.
兰登·威尔一案颇有微词
Seems like you didn't tell him that Jane is the brother-in-law
好像你没告诉他 简是丹尼·罗斯金
of Daniel Ruskin, the prime suspect.
这个头号♥嫌疑人的姐夫
At the time of my conversation with detective Reece,
和李斯警探见面时
I didn't know about the connection.
我还不知道他们有关系
I apologize for the oversight.
抱歉我有所失察
I'm supposed to buy that?
我要忍♥气吞声吗
No purchase required, detective.
随便你 警探
Where's Jane now?
简在哪
Oh, I don't know where he is. You don't know where he is?
我不知道他在哪 真不知道吗
Okay. I tell you what, this is what I'm going to do.
好吧 跟你说说我会怎么反击
I'm gonna get an arrest warrant,
我去申请张逮捕证
and I'm gonna have every cop on the street
发动所有警♥察♥
looking for him and Ruskin.
搜捕他和罗斯金
You need to get control of your unit, lady.
女士 你必须掌控好自己的手下
What you have right here is slackness.
这样消极怠工可不好
If mr. Jane is involved in obstruction of justice,
如果简先生妨碍司法公正
aiding and abetting,
无论是包庇还是教唆
or anything like that,
或者有类似行为
he's yours.
他就归你了
Are we done?
同意吗
I guess we are.
同意了
Keep in touch.
再联♥系♥
Jane's in trouble.
简有麻烦了
Detective Rigsby. You wanted to talk to me?
瑞斯比警探 你想找我问话吗
It's agent.
是探员
Uh, we're reinterviewing a number of mr. Wale's associates.
我们想和威尔先生的同事重新录笔录
It's just routine. Let's go to my desk, shall we?
只是例行公事 到我办公桌去吧
You look... different.
你今天很漂亮
Yeah, it's really hot at the office. The air's broken.
办公室太热 空调又坏了
No money to fix it?
没钱修吗
We found out that the company was gonna file for bankruptcy, Heather.
我们查出你们申请了破产保护 海瑟
The place is broke.
公♥司♥破产了
You should really talk to Melanie.
这你要问梅兰妮
Yeah, but what happened to the company?
你们公♥司♥到底怎么了
Do you read the news?
你看了报纸吗
Real estate's not doing so well,
房♥地♥产♥业很不景气
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表