剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I mean, I can meet people. I meet people all the time.
我能够和人交流 我一天到晚都在与人交流
So... no?
所以说就是没人能证明了
No.
没人
But there's the DVD.
但是有DVD
The DVD? Of the interview.
什么DVD 会面的DVD
Yeah, it's part of, uh, Symphony's service.
对 算是"幸福你"服务的一部分
A client interview, appearance counseling,
与客户的会面 外形咨♥询♥
date coaching.
约会指导
It's actually a very thorough approach to matchmaking.
实际上是促进速配成功的一条龙服务
Anyway, Erica was interviewing me the whole time.
整个过程中艾瑞卡一直都在询问我问题
Just see for yourself.
你自己看看就知道
Just--just--god, don't show it to too many people
就 就别给太多人看了
'cause it's kind of embarrassing.
因为还是让我有点难为情的
And they haven't edited out
而且他们还没有把我
all my silly faces, dumb comments yet.
愚蠢的表情和傻瓜式的评论剪辑掉呢
Oh, my god. Okay, it's fine.
天啊 好吧其实没事
You can watch it.
你可以看的
I mean, for investigative purposes, obviously,
我是说 为了调查 你当然可以看
Not that if you wanted to watch it for other reasons
但你为了其他目的想看的话
you couldn't.
你就不能看了
Got it. Uh, well, we'll call
知道了 如果还有其他问题
with any other questions.
我们会给你打电♥话♥的
Thanks for your time. Okay, right.
感谢你百忙之中抽出时间
Well, no, thank you.
好 不 谢谢你
All right, I-I had-- I have a question.
好吧 我 我有个问题
I... will just...
我 我就
Are you in a relationship?
你有女朋友吗
No. Um, I'm not, actually.
没有 实际上我单身
Well... good to know.
啊 挺好的
Uh, nice to meet you, agent Rigsby.
很高兴见到你 瑞斯比探员
Nice to meet you, Sarah.
很高兴见到你 萨拉
Uh, this way. Right.
这边走 好
Hey, boss.
头
You gotta see this.
你来看看这个
It's a video of John Flynn's ex-wife, Kim Cartwright.
这是约翰·富林前妻姬姆·卡怀特的视频
I found it online while doing background.
我查他背景时在网上找到的
3 months ago, my husband of 21 years,
3个月前 与我结婚21年的丈夫
John Flynn, told me he was divorcing me.
约翰·富林 要求与我离婚
John said he wanted to be alone,
约翰说他想一个人生活
that he didn't want to be married anymore.
他不想再结婚
Well, John, this is what I think
约翰 看好 我是怎么
of your settlement agreement.
处理你的离婚协议的
Word is out on you, John.
是你逼我的 约翰
I am going to tell everyone exactly what kind of a man you are
我要向所有人揭穿你的真面目
Because you are a pig! You are a coward!
你是个畜生 你就是个禽兽
I made that video almost a year ago.
那个视频都是一年以前录制的了
I was upset.
我当时很生气
You were more than upset, Ms. Cartwright.
可不仅仅是生气那么简单 卡怀特女士
You threatened to make your ex-husband's life miserable.
你威胁要让你前夫痛不欲生
Talk to me when your ex-husband remarries
等你有个前夫娶了比你更年轻
someone ten years younger and two sizes smaller.
更苗条的女人 你再来找我
Shh. Libby, no. No barking.
别吵 丽比 别乱叫
Where were you that night?
案发当晚你在哪里
I was home alone.
我一个人在家
I didn't kill John, if that's what you're thinking.
如果你想问 我可以告诉你我没杀害约翰
Oh, my god. That's what you're thinking. That's insane!
天啊 你不会真这么想吧 你疯了吗
John and I reconciled months ago.
我和约翰数月前就和解了
We--we spoke all the time.
我们常常通话
Including the afternoon he was murdered.
他被杀害那天也是吗
Do you recall what you two talked about?
记不记得谈了些什么
John was unhappy in his marriage,
约翰说他婚姻很不愉快
and he needed someone to listen.
他需要找人倾诉
So he called his ex-wife?
所以就去找了前妻
Okay, it's complicated, all right?
这件事非常麻烦
Shh. Shh. Bad dog. Shh. No bark.
别吵 真不乖 别叫了
You said John was unhappy in his marriage. Why?
为什么说约翰婚姻很不快乐
Well, John loved his company,
约翰深爱着自己的公♥司♥
but he was ready to step back and enjoy life,
但他想退出幕后 享受生活
and Erica didn't feel that way.
可是艾瑞卡不愿意
She kept pushing him to expand Symphony.
她逼他扩展幸福你的业务
It caused problems between them.
他们为此闹的很不愉快
When we found John,
我们发现约翰尸体时
he had a bruise over his left eye.
他左眼边有一道伤痕
He mentioned that he'd gotten into a fight
他说他和一位前顾客亨利·克里夫
with an ex-client, Henry Cliff.
打了一架
You know what the fight was about?
你知道为了什么吗
No, he was evasive.
不知道 他一直闭口不谈
It was something he didn't want to share.
不愿意告诉我
Did you know Erica Flynn signed a prenup before she got married?
你知不知道艾瑞卡·富林签了婚前协议
You're barking up the wrong tree.
你跟错线索了
Time coding puts the start of the meeting at 5:00 p.m.
计时器显示从下午五点开始录制
It finishes just after 6:00, just like Sarah said,
到六点结束 和萨拉说的一样
Which means that Erica Flynn was at her office
说明案发时 艾瑞卡·富林
at the time of the murder.
一直待在公♥司♥
It will allow your future soul mate to better connect with you.
这会让你和未来情人更好的交流
What do you think of these dating services anyway?
你觉得这种婚介公♥司♥怎么样
No and yes.
不好又好
What?
什么
No, I've never used one, and yes, you should.
不好因为不适合我 好因为适合你
Oh, because you're cool, and I'm not?
因为你长得比我帅吗
Anything to stop you dating your co-workers.
因为这样你才不会勾搭自己同事
How would your closest friends describe you
你的密友是如何
to someone who doesn't know you?
向陌生人介绍你的
Oh. Well, I think they would say...
我觉得她们会说
Uh, we have you scheduled to come in next Tuesday.
我们计划下周二重新开始营业
Okay, great. See you then.
好的 再见
Welcome to Symphony. If you'll just fill out this profile,
欢迎光临幸福你 请先填写档案
someone will be with you shortly. Profile.
稍后会有人招待您 什么档案
Patrick. I see you two have met.
派翠克 你们俩见过面了
Peter's our reception clerk,
彼得暂时屈居于前台
though I doubt for much longer.
当然不会太久了
He's a very talented musician, writes such beautiful music.
他是位杰出的音乐家 能写出优美的乐曲
Patrick is a consultant with CBI.
派翠克是加调局顾问
He's investigating john's murder.
他在调查约翰谋杀案
I'll hold your calls.
不打扰你们了
We're all a little overwhelmed today, as you can imagine.
你也看到了 公♥司♥有点乱套了
I shouldn't even be here.
我来都不该来
But to be honest, I didn't have much of a choice.
但说实话 我也别无选择
With John gone, well, you understand.
约翰不在了 你懂的
Is there any news in the investigation?
调查有什么新发现吗
No.
没有
Do you have any more questions for me? Not really.
你还有问题要问我吗 没有
I think I understand.
我想我知道了
Understand what?
知道什么
Why you're here.
知道你来的目的了
I wasn't sure at first when I saw your ring,
刚看到你的戒指时我还不太确定
but you're single, aren't you?
你现在单身 对吧
That's not why I'm here.
我来不是为这件事
There's nothing to be ashamed of, Patrick.
这没什么好羞愧的 派翠克
I've helped a great many clients
我帮助过很多
in the exact same situation as you.
和你有相同问题的顾客
Well, I'm not in a situation. There's no situation.
我没有问题 根本没有什么问题
I know what you're feeling. I've been there.
我理解你的感受 我有遭遇过
Yeah, I don't think you have.
我不这么认为
You were in a relationship once, you were in love,
你也曾坠入爱河与人相爱
but it ended badly, and you were deeply hurt as a result.
但结局很糟糕 让你十分伤心
Your shut yourself off from the world
你封闭自己
and avoid meeting new people
不再交新朋友
because you don't want to ever feel that loss again.
因为你不想再体验失去的痛苦
But now you're ready to move on with your life.
但你现在想重新开始新生活了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表