剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And why are you so afraid? It's a figure of speech?
你为什么这么害怕 这是种修辞吗
Yes, it is. Shall we? Yes, we should.
是的没错 走吧 好的
Lead the way.
请带路
My name is Celia Jovanovich.
我的名字叫西莉亚·琼瓦诺维奇
This picture was taken when I had been
这幅照片是在我
a heroin addict for nine years.
做了9年瘾君子之后拍的
I had no job or home,
我没有工作也没有家
No future, no hope.
没有未来 没有希望
But I beat addiction and changed my life
但当我进入天眼以后 我战胜毒瘾
when I began to visualize.
改变了我的生活
Our addiction counselors
我们的戒毒咨♥询♥师
found her literally living in the streets.
当时发现她就在睡大街
She attempted suicide three times.
她三次试图自杀
They... they brought her here, and...
他们把她带过来 然后
This is what she became.
这就是她重生之后的样子
Well, she certainly became better at doing her makeup.
她化妆的技巧是比以前长进多了
Your low personal opinion of Visualize
你个人对天眼组织的评价很低
is duly noted... but irrelevant.
我们看出来了 但这不重要
Let's try and confine our discussion to the facts.
我们还是把话题集中在这件事上
Of course. Uh, Mr. Coles,
当然 科尔斯先生
you're not a member here, are you? I am not.
你不是这里的成员吧 我不是
Mm. That's interesting that Mr. Stiles would hire
斯蒂尔斯先生为什么会雇一个
a lawyer outside of the sacred fold. Hmm?
神圣组织以外的律师 这很有意思
Oh, what did Celia do here?
西莉亚在这里是做什么的呢
She worked in our security section.
她在安保部门工作
It's called vigilance.
称之为 警惕员
We provide personal security for the church's senior leaders.
我们为教会高层领导提供私人安保
I was her, uh, supervisor.
我是她的 上司
What's her home address?
她家庭地址是什么
She lived here.
她住在这里
We provide homes for members who want them.
我们为有需要的成员提供住处
Celia had had it tough.
西莉亚以前过得很困难
The--the church was her haven.
教会就是她的天堂
And we're gonna need to speak to all of her friends,
我们需要和她所有的朋友
acquaintances, coworkers.
熟人 同事都谈谈
That'll be fine, with the provisor
可以 不过前提是
that I or one of my associates be present at all times.
我或者我的同事必须在场
Was there anybody in particular that she was close to?
有跟她关系特别近的人吗
There was a fiance, David Herren.
有个未婚夫 大卫·亨瑞
He's a member of the church,
他是教会成员
but I don't know where he is right now.
但我不知道他现在在哪里
I'm sure you'll be able to locate him for us.
我相信你可以帮我们找到他的
Agent, I assume you will be looking at suspects outside the church.
探员 我觉得你应该在教会以外找疑犯
I'd hate to think that this was some sort of witch hunt.
我不认为这会是内部迫♥害♥
We'll go wherever the investigation leads us.
我们会根据调查进展来判断
So, um, thank you very much. Okay. Great
非常感谢 好的
Uh, excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, Tec-- interesting name.
泰克[科技一词的简称] 名字很有趣
You look like an honest young man.
你看起来是个诚实的年轻人
Do you know where Brother Stiles is right now?
你知道斯蒂尔斯弟兄现在在哪吗
No, sir, I don't.
不先生 我不知道
Very honest. Terrible liar. Is--is he this way?
很诚实 不大会撒谎 是在这边吗
Or is he this way? Okay.
还是在这边 好的
Sir, I-I don't think that-- uh, sir?
先生 我觉得那不 先生
Yeah, spit it out.
直说吧
I-I don't understand what you're doing.
我不明白您这是在做什么
You don't want to tell me where Stiles is,
你不想告诉我 斯蒂尔斯在哪
So when I move you in his location,
当我冲着你 往他的方向走时
you react negatively.
你做出了否认反应
I'm just reading your negative reaction.
我不过是在解读你的否认反应
Well, please stop. You're gonna get me in trouble.
请停下来 你会给我带来麻烦的
This way?
这边
Please don't go in there, sir.
别进去那 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
You see,
如你们所见
if the mind is free,
如果思想是自♥由♥的
there's nothing that you can't achieve.
就没有你做不到的事
Because then the mind has no limits.
因为如是 思想就没有了极限
I-it's a spaceship with the power to travel across
就如同一艘穿越六度空间的
all six dimensions,
太空飞船
journeying off to--
驶向...
Excuse me, uh, Bret? I have a question.
抱歉 布莱特 我有个问题
What?
什么
Sorry. Did somebody speak?
抱歉 有人发言了吗
Uh, it--it was me.
是我
Patrick? Yeah.
派翠克 是啊
How nice to see you.
见到你真是高兴
Why offer only six dimensions?
为什么只给出六度空间
Is--is it to hold off a couple of dimensions to sell later?
打算保留几个维度以后再推销吗
I think six is quite enough.
我觉得六个就已经足够了
When did you last see
你最后一次见到西莉亚·琼瓦诺维奇
Celia Jovanovich?
是什么时候
Oh, uh, Celia.
西莉亚
Yes, um, let me think. Um...
没错 让我想想
I believe she worked a security detail for me
这周前几天 她为我做了一些
earlier in the week--
安保方面的事宜
A seminar for premembers at the Hyatt.
是在凯悦酒店举♥行♥的预备成员研讨会
Premembers?
预备成员
Those that have not yet seen the truth.
是一些还没得见真理的人
You would be a premember.
你也可以是一个预备成员
Poor Celia.
可怜的西莉亚
It's tragic.
太悲剧了
Uh, she fought so hard for her sobriety.
她为了醒悟 努力地奋斗
When did you learn of her death?
你什么时候知道她去世的
Well, I don't know.
我忘记了
I suppose when they identified the body.
大概是辨认出尸体的时候就知道了
You know, many policemen are Visualize members.
很多警♥察♥都是天眼成员
What do you think happened to her?
你觉得她遭遇了什么
No idea. You have a theory?
不知道 你有什么推断吗
Oh no, I never theorize.
不 我从不推理
We gurus must always beat the truth.
我们这些大♥师♥只判断真理
All, nothing.
对 或者错
You were surprised I was here about Celia,
你听到我为了西莉亚来这的时候很惊讶
why did you think I was here.
你以为我来干什么
Kristina Frye, of course.
当然是为了克斯汀娜·弗莱
Kristina Frye?
克斯汀娜·弗莱
Red John has her, right?
血腥约翰抓住了她 是吗
It's a terrible thing.
这太糟糕了
First your wife and child,
先是你老婆孩子
Now Miss Frye.
然后是弗莱小姐
Sounds like he's jealous, Patrick.
听起来他很嫉妒 派翠克
It sounds like
听起来像是
He wants to take away everything
他想带走你在乎的
and everyone that you care about.
所有人 所有事
It's a form of love, you know.
这是爱的表现
What do you know about Kristina Frye
你对克斯汀娜·弗莱和血腥约翰
and Red John?
都了解些什么
Patrick, I like you.
派翠克 我喜欢你
I like your vim.
我喜欢你的执着
And Red John--
还有血腥约翰
He seems to be a perfectly unpleasant sort of fellow.
他似乎还真是挺让人讨厌的
If I knew how to get you
如果我知道怎样能让你
even half a step closer to him,
哪怕找到他的一丁点线索
I would cross desert wastes to tell you.
我都会穿山越岭来告诉你
But I don't know.
可我真不知道
Avanti.
请进
Ah, Starsky and Hutch.
警界双雄啊
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Mr. Jane might have cut me into small cubes by now.
否则简先生可能都把我切成肉丁了
God is in your mind, right here.
上帝在你的脑子里 就在这
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表