剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Three days ago.
三天前
The day before she went missing?
她失踪的前一天
Abby called me and told me her grandma was really sick
艾比电♥话♥里跟我说她外婆病重
and that she wasn't gonna last much longer.
时日不多了
I went over to be with her.
我就过去陪她
How'd she seem?
她状况怎么样
She was sad.
很伤心
Crying a lot.
泣不成声
She and her grandma were really close.
艾比和她外婆很亲
And she was drinking.
然后她就喝起酒来
It was just wine, but still.
虽然只是些红酒
I told her I didn't think it was a good idea.
我劝她不要喝酒
You know, she had problems with that kind of stuff.
因为她有酗酒的毛病
Was Austin there?
奥斯汀在吗
No. Abby wouldn't have been drinking if he was.
不在 有他陪着 艾比就不会喝酒了
Austin's totally straight-edged.
奥斯汀是个很规矩的男人
He got her sober.
是他帮她戒酒的
The night Abby went missing, where were you?
艾比失踪当晚 你在哪里
In L.A. for work.
在洛城工作
Boss, need you out here.
头儿 有事找
I said Mr. Jane. I want to talk to Mr. Jane.
我说找简先生 我要见他
Where is he?
他人呢
I turned my back for a second. You know how he is.
我一转身就没影 你知道他那德行
He's not here right now, Sophie. What's the problem?
他现在不在 索菲 什么事
I got this message. I don't know what it means.
我收到条短♥信♥ 不知道是什么意思
What message? What are you talking about?
什么短♥信♥ 你说什么呢
Tell your bitch mom that's what she gets
告诉你老母 惹恼了雷蒙·托布斯
for messing with Raymond Tubbs.
会有什么好下场
Your sister and her friend were just the beginning.
你妹妹和她朋友只是个开始
You will reap the whirlwind. Eight, eight.
恶有恶报 八八万岁
I've never heard that voice before.
我从没听过这个人的声音
"Eight, eight"? What does that mean?
"八八万岁" 什么意思
It's a code used by white supremacists.
白人至上主义者的暗号♥
The eighth letter of the alphabet. "H," "H"--
字母表第八个字母 "H" "H"
Heil Hitler.
元首万岁
It's blocked. Sophie, we're gonna need
不能回拨号♥码 索菲
your phone for a little while. Get a trace on it.
你的手♥机♥先留下 查查发信人是谁
Yeah, you got it. You said Abby did this.
明白 你说过人是艾比杀的
You said her fingerprint was on the knife.
凶器上留有她指纹
We don't know what this means,
不能过早下结论
but right now you shouldn't be alone.
你一个人出来不安全
I'm gonna have an agent bring you home.
我让一个探员送你回去
What about Abby? Did these people do something to her?
那艾比呢 有人要害她吗
That's what we're gonna find out. Come with me.
我们正极力调查中 跟我来
加州 福尔瑟姆市
福尔瑟姆州立监狱
Raymond Tubbs?
是雷蒙·托布斯吗
Yeah. Who are you?
我是 你是谁
I'm Agent Cho from the CBI.
我是加州调查局的周探员
I'd like to ask you a few questions
就波琳娜·菲茨威廉一事
about Pauline Fitzwilliam.
问你几个问题
What about her?
问她什么
A man was killed on the Fitzwilliam Compound.
菲茨威廉府邸里死了人
A family member is missing.
一个菲茨威廉家属失踪
Another family member received a voice mail.
另有一个家属收到恐吓语♥音♥短♥信♥
It said, "That's what you get
内容是 "惹恼了雷蒙·托布斯
for messing with Raymond Tubbs"
看你有什么下场"
Leadership's a bitch, huh?
我这个老大当得很窝囊啊
You try to keep your folks on point,
试着让手下干点正事
and then some darn fool opens his mouth.
那群笨狗却吐不出象牙
Where you hail from, Agent Cho?
你籍贯何方 周探员
Oakland.
奥克兰[加州西部城市]
Okay. Where are your parents from?
那你父母来自哪里
Korea.
南朝鲜
Koreans.
南朝鲜人
Good people. Know who they are.
像样的人种 知道自己是谁
A lot of people today don't know who the heck they are.
现在很多人不清楚自己根归何处
A man without knowledge of his roots
不知道根在哪里的人
is like a cabbage in this society.
就像是一颗茫然于世的白菜
That's true. So you deny any connection
这话倒不假 所以你否认
to the incidents at the Fitzwilliam Compound?
和菲茨威廉府邸事件有任何瓜葛
Heck, no.
毫无关联
There's an Aryan soldier who honors and respects me
在府邸里 有个雅利安军人很敬重我
inside the compound. He carried out the mission for me.
他在外为我效力 执行任务
I'm just saying I wouldn't call anyone about it.
我是说我不会主动打电♥话♥让他做这件事
That's just dumb.
这样做太愚蠢了
But I guess there's a dummy in any group,
不过我想 什么人种里都不乏蠢货吧
right, Agent Cho?
你说是吗 周探员
Mr. Jane, may I ask--
简先生 请问...
Marcus, if I wanted to
马卡斯 我问你
break into this compound,
怎样才能偷偷潜入这府邸
where would be the best place to do it?
从哪里入手最佳
Excuse me?
你说什么
Where's the weak link?
保安系统的薄弱环节在哪里
This property is 100% secure.
这座府邸是百分百全戒备的
When you learned someone had been murdered in the guesthouse,
当你得知有人死在客房♥
Something popped into your mind--
你想到什么了
an image of a location you've been worried about, a weakness.
你一直担心的一环 安保的漏洞
What was it?
在哪里
No.
没有
Yes.
有的
It's nothing, but, uh...
那不算什么 但是
Go on.
说下去
North wall.
北边的墙
Property bends around a gully.
这所庄园被溪谷包围
Curve in the wall makes it hard for the sensors
溪水的流动 干扰了运动传感器
to pick up movement.
识别周围的活动
Okay.
好
You'll need to go through the gate.
你要从安检进
Okay. Of course.
对 肯定的
This Aryan soldier Give me a name.
这个雅利安战士 告诉我名字
Yeah. No. Why would I do that?
对 不 我为什么要那么做
You've had your revenge already.
你已经报仇雪恨了
Why not give up your man?
为什么不出♥卖♥♥♥你的手下
Life could be a lot easier for you in here
如果我们告诉典狱长你立了功
if we tell the warden you're helping us out.
你在里面会生活得更惬意些
Extra smokes, more yard time?
多根烟抽 多放会儿风
Yeah. Like that. Flat screen tv maybe.
没错 差不多吧 也许还有纯平电视
You don't understand.
你不懂
There's honor among us race warriors.
我们种群战士是有骄傲和荣耀的
Loyalty.
忠诚不二
Brotherhood.
兄弟之情
Yeah, right.
没错 就是
What do you mean, "Yeah, right"?
你这话什么意思
It means you're wasting my time.
意思是你在浪费我的时间
You have no one inside the compound.
你根本就没有内应
There are no Aryan warriors out there
外面也根本没有
awaiting your orders.
什么等你命令的雅利安战士
You're a sad little man alone in a box,
你只是个可悲又渺小的囚徒
living on delusions of grandeur.
靠这些浮夸虚无的幻想过活
You are 100% wrong.
你大错特错了
I got an army behind me. An army!
我背后有一支军队 一整支
And I got a guy inside.
而且我也有一个内应
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Hey, wait a minute!
等等
Howard Dressler is his name--
他的名字是霍华德·德里斯勒
My guy. Inside.
我的人 内应
So choke on that, cho.
吓着你了吧 周
Thanks.
谢谢
Heil Hitler.
元首万岁
Blood pressure's still high. So's your heart rate.
血压还是很高 心跳也很快
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表