剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Boy wonder. Guess what I'm holding in my hand.
神通 猜猜我手上有什么
Danny?
丹尼
The one and only.
还能是谁
So how you doing?
最近怎么样
I'm good.
还不错
It's been a long time.
好久不见
How are you?
你好吗
Yeah. Good.
很好
Listen, I...
听我说 我...
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Units responding to the 187
全小组注意 克兰投资公♥司♥
at the K-RAM building, proceed with caution.
发生凶杀案 小心处理
This is unit 1. We're moving in.
这里是1组 正进入大厦
Freeze! Drop it! Drop the weapon!
别动 扔下枪 放下武器
Turn around.
转过身来
Hey, guys.
同志们好
It's not what it looks like.
事情不像你们想的那样
No, no. You're going about it all wrong, detective.
不对 警探你这么来就全错
You're coming straight out of the gate with bad cop.
一开始你就扮黑脸警♥察♥
I mean, you do a good bad cop. You are intimidating.
演得不错 很有震吓力
I'm not gonna lie to you,
和你说实话吧
But let's bring good cop up.
不如现在打白脸警♥察♥牌吧
That's a nicer, more pleasant--
更和善 好相处的那种
We build a rapport. You-- maybe you say something like,
营造和谐氛围 比如你问我
"Are you thirsty?" And I say, "I'd love a cup of tea."
"口渴吗" 我回答 "那来杯茶吧"
Here's another fine mess?
又一个美妙的烂摊子
They really found Jane holding the murder weapon?
他们真抓到简手持凶器
Yes, they did.
抓个正着
Hightower twisted some arms at Sac P.D.
海托华和萨克拉门托警局打过招呼
It's a joint investition.
这案子要联合调查
We share the sandbox, but CBI is taking the lead.
情报共享 但以加调局为首
I don't know why you're smiling.
不知道有什么好笑的
It's a new angle at least, right?
又换了个角色不是
I mean, he's never been a murder suspect before.
他之前没试过作一回凶犯
We got an I.D. on the victim. Landon Wale, 45.
已查明死者身份 兰登·威尔 45岁
He's some real estate mogul from San Francisco.
是旧金山地♥产♥大亨
What was he doing in Sacramento?
他在萨克拉门托干什么
Office is a financial brokerage--
这里是一家金融中介的办公室
K-Ram Investments, Inc.
叫克兰投资公♥司♥
Van Pelt's trying to locate the owner.
范佩尔正在追查公♥司♥业主
What's Jane say he was doing?
简有说他搞什么鬼吗
I was taking a walk, and--to get some air--
我在散步 呼吸点新鲜空气
and when I came by here, I heard a shot,
回来时听见枪声
so I came to see if I could help,
所以进来看看能不能帮忙
and that's when I discovered this man
就才发现了这个男人
lying here with the blood and no pulse.
倒在血泊中 已无脉搏
He had the gun in his hand.
他手上握着枪
Yes, I confess, I picked it up.
好吧 我坦白 手♥枪♥是地上捡的
I'm not good with forensics.
我保护现场意识薄弱
No, I can vouch for that. He is terrible.
对 我能证明 他这点的确差得要命
You heard a gunshot and ran in to help?
听见枪声 你就跑来帮忙吗
Yes, I did. I'm no hero.
对 的确是 我算不上英雄
I just did what any person would do in that situation.
这种场合下 人人都会这么做
No one is calling you a hero. Really? Good.
谁你是英雄了 是咩 很好
Detective, how'd your guys catch this 9-1-1?
警探 谁报的警
Yeah. An anonymous call,
一个匿名电♥话♥
said a man was murdered at this location.
说这里死了人
Did you make that call, Jane?
简 电♥话♥是你打的吗
No. Why would I do that?
不是 我报♥警♥干嘛
Hang on, boss.
等等 头儿
This was stuck in his pocket.
死者口袋里夹着东西
Looks like a ruby.
像是枚红宝石
A pretty nice one.
挺高档的
Cool.
赞
Yeah, great.
是啊 太棒了
Detective, could you uncuff this one now, please?
警探 能解开这家伙的手铐吗
He's still a suspect.
他仍是个嫌犯
And he is not gonna leave town.
他不会离开萨克拉门托
Release him into my custody.
放了他 让我负责
You know he's not good for it. Zero connection to the victim.
他不是凶犯 和受害者的关系是零
Nada. Niente.
零[俚语] 零[意大利语]
Zip. Naught.
零[捷克语] 零[英国英语]
I could go on.
我还能继续
I am reaching out to you, detective.
警探 坦白和你说
I know this man,
我了解这家伙
and I know he's telling the truth about what happened.
我相信他说的是实话
The truth. Now.
快说实话
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
Talk, or I will give you back to Detective Reece. Seriously.
快坦白 不然就把你扔回给李斯警探 认真的
My wife's brother called me and asked for my help.
我妻子的弟弟打电♥话♥要我帮忙
He gave me this address, and when I got here,
他告诉我这个地址 当我到达时
I found the dead guy.
就发现了死者
I guess he called the police on me. Your wife has a brother?
我猜是他报的警 你妻子有个弟弟
Yeah. Danny Ruskin.
是 名叫丹尼·罗斯金
Okay. Why'd he call the cops? Force my involvement.
那他为何要报♥警♥ 强行扯上我吧
Why? Either he didn't kill Landon Wale,
为什么 若兰登·威尔不是他杀的
and he wants me to help him catch the real killer,
那他想要我帮他抓住真凶
or he did kill Landon Wale,
若兰登·威尔是他杀的
and he wants me to help him elude justice.
那他是想让我帮他逃避法律制裁
And you would do that for him?
你会帮他吗
That's a very good question.
是个好问题
You know if the county fair's in town?
知道县集市开始没有
Mrs. Wale, what was your husband's connection
威尔夫人 你丈夫
to K-Ram Investments?
和克兰投资公♥司♥有关联吗
Where you found him?
你们就是在那发现他的吧
I've never heard of it before today.
这名字我今天头一回听到
Me, neither,
我也是
and my brother and I were business partners.
哥哥和我是生意场上的伙伴
Real estate.
从事房♥产业
Landon was a good man. Why would someone want to hurt him?
兰登是个好人 怎么会有人会害他
We'll let you know.
我们会全力缉凶
And we understand that Heather Rade is here?
我们得知海瑟·雷德在这里
Lan's assistant? Upstairs.
兰登的助理 在楼上
Heather!
海瑟
Concetta, honey...
康赛塔 亲爱的
People are bringing lots of food.
来客会带食物来
You don't need to do this.
你不用亲自做
No, I do. I need to keep busy.
不 我要做 我不能让自己闲下来
I can't believe this is happening.
我不能接受事实
Yes, Melanie?
梅兰妮 什么事
The police?
警♥察♥也来了
Yes, ma'am. Did Mr. Wale ever speak to you about
女士 威尔先生有和你提过克兰投资公♥司♥吗
a brokerage in Sacramento called K-Ram Investments?
是萨克拉门托的一家金融中介
Sacramento? Landon has a money guy here.
在萨克拉门托? 兰登这里就有合作公♥司♥
Sorry, no.
抱歉 我不知道
Mrs. Wale, did your husband ever wear jewelry?
威尔夫人 你丈夫戴珠宝吗
No.
不戴
We found this on him.
我们在他身上发现了这个
It's a ruby. Half-carat.
是颗红钻石 半克拉
Oh, my god. It's gone.
我的上帝 不见了
Why would Landon take it?
兰登为什么要拿走它
Landon gave me the statue of Aphrodite on our honeymoon.
蜜月期间 兰登送我一尊阿佛洛狄忒
You know, Aphrodite,
阿佛洛狄忒就是...
the greek goddess of love and sexuality. Yes, ma'am.
希腊神话中爱与美的女神 我们知道 夫人
It had rubies along the base.
雕像基座镶嵌有红宝石
I have a photo of it for insurance purposes here.
我这里有张投保时拍的照片
How valuable is it? It was worth over $200,000.
保值多少 二十多万美刀
You should file a claim.
你应该向保险公♥司♥索赔
Looks like the killer took it.
看样子是凶手拿走了
Jane.
简
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表