剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yes! Hit him!
打他
Hit him again! Kill him!
继续 揍死他
Kill that son of a bitch! Uh, do you wanna just
干掉这个畜生 你要不要
Yeah! Break... his... face!
瞄准他的脸
So... you must hit a lot of guys, huh?
你一定扁过很多人吧
Well, I'm a cop, so it comes with the job sometimes.
我是警♥察♥ 工作需要
It's only ever self--
当然只是自卫
That is so hot. I would love to see you hit someone.
太酷了 真想看你扁人
Oh. Uh... maybe.
下次吧
Yes!
帅
Charlotte Mitchell was her name. She was a book writer,
她叫夏洛特·米切尔 是个作家
Writing a book.
正在写一本书
Got control of the crime scene.
已经控制了犯罪现场
It's gonna be a wide suspect list.
嫌疑人会有不少
Get statements from all the security guards, vendors, and attendants.
调查所有保安 商贩以及工作人员
Find out who could get backstage.
看看谁能出入后台
Right. It's gonna be hundreds, at least.
好吧 至少有几百号♥人
Look, uh, just to be clear, I don't own this arena.
先声明 体育场不是我的
I simply promoted the fight. I have no liability here.
我只负责赞助比赛 这里不归我管
What was Charlotte Mitchell's connection to you?
那你和夏洛特·米切尔什么关系
She was writing a book about this fight,
她在写一本关于这次拳赛的书
about my guy,
涉及了我的拳手
Manny Flacco, and Rowdy Merriman.
曼尼·弗拉克和洛蒂·梅里曼
She said it was a... microcosm of whatever. I...
说什么要以小见大什么
I figured any P.R. for my boy Manny is good P.R.
我觉得我的拳手曼尼形象很不错
That's the kind of kid he is.
他也确实是个好人
Got the initial report from the M.E.--
初步验尸报告显示
shot twice, close range,
两处枪伤 距离很近
had a purse, money, jewelry all intact.
包中现金和首饰都在
Estimated time of death-- 8:30, 9:00 P.M.
估计死于晚八点半到九点之间
That was right in the middle of the fight.
那时比赛还在进行呢
Excuse me.
失陪下
When was the last time you saw Ms. Mitchell?
你上次见到米切尔是什么时候
We were supposed to sit together during the fight.
我们本来要一起看比赛
She didn't show up. Sir...
但是她没出现 先生
Why are you staring at me like that?
干什么瞪着我
I was staring?
有瞪着你吗
Oh, I'm so sorry. My mind was elsewhere.
抱歉 我又神游了
That's Charlotte Mitchell, right? And you're, uh...
这是夏洛特·米切尔吧 你是
and you're Leonard Artash, promoter.
你是出资人 勒纳德·阿泰什
Let's go talk to the fighters, shall we?
我们去跟拳手们谈谈吧
Really?
现在
Well, rigsby just told us it wasn't a robbery.
瑞斯比刚说了不是抢劫
We know it wasn't sexual.
也不像是强♥奸♥
Looks like it was in cold blood, so not a crime of passion.
是事先预谋 而非一时兴起
What's that leave us? I'd bet your pension
那还能是什么 我跟你赌养老金
this has something to do with the fight.
这绝对跟拳赛有关
But Manny and Merriman were in the cage when she was shot.
但她死时曼尼和梅里曼还在比赛
Are you a detective?
你是侦探吗
No.
不是
Well, then.
那好吧
Manny Flacco, you're the man. You were fantastic in there.
曼尼·弗拉克 真爷们 打的太精彩了
Messed him up like he was dog meat.
打得他屁滚尿流
You're gonna be champion of the world. You hear me?
你一定会是世界冠军 知道吗
Champion of the world.
世界冠军
You gotta deal with this now?
你们现在就要查吗
Yes, ma'am, we do.
是的 夫人 就现在
What's the problem, Bea? Who are those guys? They're cops.
怎么了 贝 他们是谁 警♥察♥
Oh, come on now. Can it wait? Let the kid enjoy his win.
现在 不能等等吗 让他享受下胜利
Talk to him after he checks in with the doctor.
等他体♥检♥完再来调查
I don't need the doc.
我不用体♥检♥
Hey, better safe than sorry, right?
以防万一嘛
Manny's got nothing to do with this.
曼尼跟这件事没有关系
Nothing to do with what?
什么事
Charlotte Mitchell was murdered earlier this evening.
夏洛特·米切尔今晚早些时候被杀
Charlotte murdered? Oh, my god.
夏洛特死了 天呐
Stay cool. Don't get excited.
淡定 别激动
She was found shot to death
她在体育场地下服务通道中
in a service corridor underneath the arena.
被发现中枪身亡
Happened during your fight.
就在你比赛的时候
You knew and you didn't tell me?
你们知情却不告诉我
Manny, come on. You know we're trying to protect you.
曼尼 你知道我们是在保护你
Listen, I didn't wanna spoil your night.
我不想破坏你今晚的心情
Who did this? That's what we're looking to find out.
谁干的 我们正在调查
You liked her a lot, huh? This lady, uh, what's her name?
你很喜欢她吧 这位女士叫什么来着
"What's her name" Charlotte Mitchell.
你怎会不知 夏洛特·米切尔
Yeah, I liked her.
我是很喜欢她
Everybody liked her. She was good people.
大家都很喜欢她 她人很好
Yeah, she was.
没错
Okay.
这样
Great. Well, thank you.
好的 感谢各位
Uh, where's Merriman's room?
梅里曼的更衣室在哪里
Oh. So we're done now, are we?
这就问完啦
Oh, I'm sorry. You have some questions. Yeah.
抱歉 忘了你还要问问题 是啊
She has some questions.
她还有问题
You don't wanna go back there.
你进去会后悔的
These aren't the droids you're looking for.
可别瞧不起我
Tough night, huh?
丧气的一晚啊
Uh... listen. Consolation-wise,
听听劝
you know what Nietzsche said.
尼采曾说过
Was uns nicht umbringt, macht uns staerker.
不幸让我们学会坚强
Man, who the hell are you?!
你丫哪根葱
You know what? I don't even care. Get your butt outta here!
管你是谁 赶紧滚出去
I'm CBI. I'm investigating a murder.
加调局探员 正在调查一起谋杀案
Oh, you're a cop?
条子啊
Well, not officially.
也不完全是
No, man, screw murder. I got a robbery to report.
去他妈的谋杀 我有失窃案要报
That little fanny-pack flacco wouldn't have won dip
弗拉克那小子要不是贿赂了裁判
if he didn't have the stinkin' ref in his pocket!
怎么可能会赢
Son of a bitch was head-buttin' me the whole night!
这货整晚都用脑袋顶我
Who got murdered? Charlotte Mitchell.
谁死了 夏洛特·米切尔
No kiddin'? The book writer?
不会吧 那个作家
Damn. That's messed up.
靠 这下完了
Ain't gonna be no book now, I guess. Huh.
看来没书出了
They rape her as well? She was kinda hot.
有被人强♥奸♥吗 这么正个妞
Hello?
喂
Either you're a genius manipulator
你要不是天才杀手
concealing your complicity in the case,
想瞒天过海
or you're a... dimly lit clown.
要不就是哗众取宠的小丑
Which is it?
哪一个呢
You were right, big man.
你说得对 大个子
Say that again, you son of a bitch!
有种再说一遍 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Why don't you get back here,
敢不敢回来
see what one of your mouths can...
让我给你点颜色看看
What're you doing? He is a cop.
你干什么 他可是警♥察♥
I'll get back to you.
再打给你
Ballistics came back. 9-millimeter weapon.
弹道测试出来了 九毫米口径枪
Rifling patterns and striations on the bullets
子弹上的膛线和光条纹显示
indicate the gun used to kill Charlotte Mitchell
杀害夏洛特·米切尔的枪
was also used in a murder back in 2001.
也曾用于2001年一起谋杀案中
The weapon was never recovered.
凶器没有找到
The killer was a man named Joe Reyes.
凶手是乔伊·雷耶斯
Got out eight months ago. Early release.
八个月前提前释放
Cho's still working through suspects from the arena.
周还在调查体育场馆内的嫌疑人
Take Rigsby and talk to Reyes.
你和瑞斯比去找雷耶斯
Find out what happened to that gun.
查查这把枪的下落
I'm gonna go talk to the victim's father.
我去和受害人父亲谈谈
Rigsby's... busy.
瑞斯比不太方便
With what?
怎么了
Mr. LaRoche is in interviewing him.
拉罗彻先生在和他谈话
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表