剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I just want to make you happy! That is enough.
我只是希望你能开心 够了
Maestro, take five.
指挥先生 休息五分钟好吗
Break everyone.
大伙稍作休息
Eleanor was nothing compared to Ariel.
与艾瑞儿相比 埃莉诺简直一无是处
She didn't have the technique.
她技术粗糙 毫无天赋
So after rehearsal that night,
那晚排练解散之后
I followed Eleanor to her performance.
我跟踪埃莉诺到她的演出现场
Why'd you take the flowers?
你为什么要把花拿走
He didn't think Eleanor deserved them. Isn't that right?
他觉得埃莉诺不配拥有它 是吗
Ariel is ten times the player.
艾瑞儿胜她百倍
She deserved the recognition.
她理应得到肯定
If I had to give it to her,
如果要让我来帮她赢得一切
So be it.
我心甘情愿
Very gallant.
真是英勇
Still, I wouldn't expect a conjugal.
但你们还是成不了
Dad!
老爸
Oh, what's up, man?
你好啊 老兄
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh! Look at you. God, look at you.
老天啊 瞧瞧你
Come on.
来呀
I missed you.
我也想你了
Lawrence.
劳伦斯
All right. Give me a minute.
你等我一会
Okay.
好的
I talked to the gang unit.
我跟打黑组打过招呼了
If you haven't jumped out in a month,
如果你没有在一个月内退出
they'll let me know. I said I would.
他们会告诉我的 我会的
You have a chance. Don't mess it up.
你还有机会 别搞砸了
What's this punk saying to you, dad?
这小子跟你说啥呢 老爸
Easy. Easy, little man. We just--we just talking.
别紧张 小毛孩 我们只是聊聊天
Hey, Cho. We got a new one.
嗨 周 我们又有活干了
We're heading out in a minute.
马上就出发
Thanks, Mr. Rigsby.
谢谢你 瑞斯比先生
I really appreciate everything.
感谢你做的一切
Uh, yeah. Um, no problem.
好吧 不客气
That was weird. I barely talked to the kid.
真奇怪 我几乎没跟他说过话
Check your pockets.
看看你的口袋
My wallet. Damn it!
我钱包不见了 该死
Hold the elevator!
给我按住电梯
Mind if I...
介意我...
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表