剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yes. The victim collected them for some ungodly reason.
对 死者因为某种邪恶的原因收集火柴盒
The question I have for you is why is this matchbook all alone
问你 这个火柴盒为什么
and not in the bowl
没和其他藏品一样在碗里
with the rest of the collection?
而单独出现在这里
Maybe Justin smoked.
也许贾斯汀要抽烟
No ashtray. No cigarettes. No fumes of tobacco.
没有烟灰缸 没有香烟 也没有烟草的烟
I'm leaving.
我走了
Wait! Don't touch that! Forensics hasn't bagged it yet.
慢着 别摸那个 法证人员还没装袋呢
Did you know Nevada
你知道内华达州
is both the marriage and divorce capital of the nation?
是本国结婚和离婚之都吗
They should put that on the license plate.
他们应该把这印在汽车牌照上
Where were you last night at 10:00 p.m.?
你昨晚十点在哪里
Your mother gave me a booty call.
你妈妈给我打电♥话♥让我和她干一炮
Always happy to oblige the old girl.
我总是愿意为上了年纪的女士服务的
She's not your type. So you don't have an alibi then?
她不是你的菜 所以说你没有不在场证明
I gotta take a leak. This stuff goes right through me.
我要去尿尿 这东西直接就到达膀胱了
DeGeorge isn't the first witness
德乔治不是第一个目击证人
against you turned up dead.
指认你却死于非命
Two years ago, the leland murder trial?
2年前 利兰的案子吗
How do you do that?
你怎么办到的
Maybe you got someone feeding you information.
也许有人给你通风报信
Just a lucky break.
就是运气好
The guy mixed with a bad set of people.
那人和些恶棍混在一起
You do that, bad stuff happens.
不和正经人在一起 就会有不测发生
I'm gonna ask you one more time. Where were you last night?
我再问你一次 你昨晚在何处
Hmm. Let me see. I don't rightly recall.
我想想 我想不起来了
Maybe we should go help you figure it out.
也许我们能帮帮你
Against the wall.
面朝墙
Come on. Move.
来 走
Oh, yeah. Whoops. Ankle monitoring device.
对了 脚踝追踪器
I'm on home confinement during the trial.
我在审判期间被软禁在家
Guess I have an alibi after all.
这算不在场证明吧
Yeah, seems like an excellent facility.
这地方可真不错
How's Trina doing?
翠娜怎么样了
Physically, she's all right. Psychologically, it's tricky.
身体没有大碍 精神就不好说了
Tricky? Is that a diagnosis?
不好说 这也算诊断结果
Trina's memory appears to be fine, with one exception--
翠娜的记忆清晰 但是
she still has no knowledge of her father's death.
她还不知道父亲遇害
You haven't told her yet? No.
你还没告诉她吗 没有
No, and I'm not going to until she's ready.
等时机成熟我再告诉她
Until then, please leave her alone.
在那之前 请不要去打扰她
Ma'am, it's extremely important that we speak to her.
女士 我们非常需要和她谈谈
She may have witnessed the murder.
她很有可能看到了凶手
Well, she definitely did.
绝对看到了
She's blocking the memory, because it's too painful.
她封存了记忆 因为那段记忆太痛苦
I can help her remember.
我能帮她回忆
I'll just put her in a light trance.
只需让她稍稍沉睡
Hypnosis? Well, that's quackery.
催眠 那可是骗术
Well, then it can't hurt to try. No.
试试也不妨 不行
You're very confident in what's right for Trina.
你这么肯定什么对翠娜好
You yourself are a medical professional of some sort.
看来也是从事医疗职业的
A nurse, yes? Excellent posture.
是个护士 这么强势的姿态
I would venture you spent some time in the armed forces. Navy?
我猜你肯定服过役 海军吗
Army.
陆军
There's something more, though, isn't there?
你还有隐情 是吧
There's a deeper reason you're so protective.
你这么护犊肯定另有原因
Trina's mother committed suicide last year.
翠娜的母亲去年自杀了
She was clinically depressed.
她患了抑郁症
I'm really sorry, ma'am,
我很遗憾 女士
But we have a job to do.
但我们也迫不得已
I'm not gonna tell her that her father's dead, too,
不等到合适时机 我不会告诉她
not until she's ready.
她父亲已经死了
Excuse me, doc. Where's the gift store?
不好意思 医生 附近有没有礼品店
I need to get some reading material for the car ride home
我想买♥♥点回去路上看的书
and a peppermint bar.
还有薄荷糖
I understand that this is a difficult time for you.
我知道你现在心里承受着巨大的压力
If you just give us five minutes with her, she'll be fine.
就让我们和她谈五分钟 不会有事的
Look, I don't think you're hearing me.
你还没懂我的话
I don't think you're hearing me.
我觉得你们没懂我的话
Hey, Trina.
翠娜
I brought you something.
我给你带了点东西
Talent like yours deserves to be nurtured.
你的天赋得好好培养
Talent?
天赋
Oh, come on. I'm sure you've heard that from your mom before.
你母亲肯定也这么夸过你
I bet your mother taught you to draw, right?
是你母亲教你画画的吧
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
Well, your father's a money manager,
你父亲是理财经理
pushes numbers around.
整天跟数字打交道
I figured that maybe your mom is a little more artsy.
我猜你母亲就更有艺术气质
My mom was a really good artist.
我妈妈是个很好的艺术家
She was the talented one,
她更有天赋
but she died.
但是死了
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
听说了 我很遗憾
I have a question.
我有个问题
Your dad smoke?
你父亲抽烟吗
No.
不抽
You sure? Interesting
你确定 这可有意思了
Jane?
简
Are you trying to hypnotize her?
你是不是想催眠她
Hypnotize me?
催眠我
I told you no! The doctor said that
我跟你说了不行 医生说过
her memory will come back on its own in time!
她自己会回想起来的
Back off, tiger.
别嚷嚷了 母老虎
Easy, all right? I did no such thing.
放松 我才没给她催眠
Wait. Why would he want to hypnotize me?
等等 他为什么要催眠我
Why won't anyone talk to me?
你们怎么都不说话
Aunt Jodie, where's my dad?
乔迪阿姨 我爸呢
Trina...
翠娜
He hasn't come to see me. Where is he?
他都不来看我 他去哪里了
H-he's dead, isn't he?
他是不是死了
Just tell me, please.
快告诉我
Yeah, that's right. He's dead.
没错 他已经死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
He was murdered last night.
他昨晚遇害了
Oh, honey. I'm sorry I didn't tell--I know. It's okay.
亲爱的 对不起我瞒着你了 没事
It's okay.
没事了
Hi. I tried to find you this morning.
我找了你一早上
Yeah, I'm not really in the mood for talking.
是吗 我现在没心情聊天
I get it, but if you change your mind... Grace.
知道了 等你心情好了 格蕾斯
Craig.
克莱格
Hey, I came as soon as I could. You okay?
我一听说就赶来了 没事吧
I don't want to talk about your feelings.
我可不想听你倾诉
Good. Me neither. What's up?
好 我也不想 有何进展
Adrian Essex has a number one enforcer--
爱德兰·埃塞克斯有个一把手
Eugene Boden, suspected in a number of murders.
叫尤吉内·博登 涉嫌多起谋杀
Essex can't leave the house, but he can still order the hit.
埃塞克斯不能出门 但还能指使杀人
Let's go.
走吧
You're being too hard on yourself, okay?
你心里负担太重
The killer could've picked that lock.
可能是凶手开的门
I mean, he--he could've had a key, for all you know.
说不定他自己有钥匙
Or he didn't need a key,
或者他不用钥匙
because I maybe left it unlocked.
因为我可能没锁门
I lost a witness, Craig.
我害死了证人 克莱格
You're a great cop.
你是个好警♥察♥
Hey, look at me.
看着我
I'm looking.
我在看
This will pass. I promise.
我保证 会风平浪静
I'm interrupting.
打扰了
Agent LaRoche of Professional Standards,
这是内部纪律组的拉罗彻探员
this is Craig o'Laughlin, FBI.
这是联调局探员 克莱格·欧拉福林
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表