剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The caveman always picks two victims,
野人杀手通常会选择两名目标
one week apart.
间隔一周作案
Same physical attributes--
死者相同的生理特征
Brunettes, 120 to 140 pounds.
红褐发色 120到140磅
In every other respect,
从其它任何一个方面看
the choice seems entirely random--
他的选择相当随意
No geographic or demographic pattern.
没有地理或人口特征的共同点
Victims are bludgeoned on the side of the head
死者被木质钝器
with a wooden object,
击中头部一侧
no evidence of sexual assault,
没有性侵犯的迹象
Bodies are left in waste sites and scrap yards,
尸体被扔在垃圾场和报废场
And the victims are unknown to each other.
死者彼此不认识
This is classic caveman.
这就典型的野人杀手的作风
Hmm. Well, at least you're wrong with conviction.
你这么坚定就错了
These two women knew each other.
这两名女士彼此认识
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Okay, so this one...
看这张
Yes, now if you look at the detail in this rose,
好了 你们看看这朵玫瑰的细节
and then again at the detail in this scarf,
然后这条围巾的细节
They were both done by the same hand.
它们出自一人之手
Hmm. Intriguing handicraft theory.
有趣的手工艺理论
Yeah.
是啊
But even if we were able to establish a link
但即使我们可以在死者之间
between the victims,
建立联♥系♥
It doesn't exclude the caveman from being the killer.
也不排除这是野人杀手所为
It merely expands the modeling paradigm.
这只不过拓展了模型的范例
Merely expands the modeling paradigm.
只不过拓展了模型的范例
Wasn't the caveman known for sending poetry, animal organs,
野人杀手不是会给警方邮寄
Even crude drawings to the police?
诗歌♥ 动物器官 甚至粗俗的画作吗
We haven't received anything like that.
我们还没收到这些
We will. Hi, boss.
我们会收到的 嗨 头儿
Found out that Valerie Bestin was
发现瓦莱丽·贝丝汀是
a financial director at an online company
一家名叫"快乐小乌龟"的网上公♥司♥的
called Agile Turtle.
财务总监
Dr. Montague, this is agent Wayne Rigsby.
蒙塔歌♥博士 这位是探员韦恩·瑞斯比
Rigsby, Dr. Montague's consulting on the case,
瑞斯比 蒙塔歌♥博士是本案顾问
And you'll be her liaison. It's a pleasure to meet you.
交由你联络 很高兴认识你
Why don't you show her around?
你带她熟悉下环境
Sure, I can keep you the 50-cent tour.
行 我为你简单介绍下
Start in the major crimes section.
先从重案科开始
Really? A decision science consultant?
干什么的 决策科学顾问吗
Don't start. This goes way above us.
小心说话 这我们可管不着
We're good to the feds, the feds will be good to us.
我们对联调局客气 他们才不会使绊子
When in doubt, don't act out.
有疑虑 压下去
You just made a rhyme. When am I ever in doubt?
真押韵 我什么时候有疑虑了
Seriously, you start trouble,and I will...
我直说吧 你要敢惹麻烦
You'll burst my bubble?
你就让我好看
She was such a good person, you know?
她是个很好的人
She took all these underprivileged-like kids
这是她年初带着流浪儿们
hiking at Half Dome earlier this year.
去半圆顶郊游时照的
Mr. Beechum, did Valerie have any friends or co-workers
比亨姆先生 瓦莱丽有没有
that were young latinas? Mm, no.
拉丁裔的朋友或同事 没有
There's not really that many women that work here.
拉丁裔的人不会来这工作
You had a crush on her, didn't you?
你很喜欢她 是吧
Why do you say that?
你怎么知道
Attractive young woman,
她年轻又漂亮
Single computer programmer, birds, bees.
你又是个单身电脑程序员 日久生情
I could go on.
还要我说吗
I'm more of an entrepreneur than a programmer these days,
相比程序员 如今我更像是个企业家
but that isn't an untrue statement.
你猜得不错
She was a lovely lady.
她十分可人
Hmm. But when you made your move, she shut you down.
但你向她表白 她却拒绝了你
No. Well...
这个
Yeah, I wouldn't really call it a move.
也不能算是表白
But there were no hard feelings.
但被拒绝了也没什么
I mean, if I killed every woman that shut me down,
总不能谁拒绝了我就把谁杀了吧
I would be a monster.
那就太禽兽不如了
You know, well...I mean, I'm not...
我是说 我没有
you know what I mean.
你懂的
When was the last time you saw Valerie?
你上一次见到瓦莱丽是什么时候
Uh, yesterday at work.
昨天上班时间
Okay, I think we're done here.
好了 可以收工了
You do? Yes.
这就完啦 是的
Oh, actually, no. I have one more question.
还没有 我还有一个问题
Where's the nearest homeless shelter?
离这里最近的收♥容♥所♥在哪里
Valerie was deeply guilt-ridden over hitting the homeless guy.
撞伤流浪汉后瓦莱丽很内疚
She started collecting soap, shampoo, and crayons.
她开始收集香皂 洗发水和蜡笔
She was taking kids hiking.
还带孤儿远足
She probably volunteered her time... In a homeless shelter?
很可能有空就去收♥容♥所♥ 当义工吗
Sometimes you act like I don't know jack.
有时候 别老显摆 我像小白
More rhyming. Now that's even rapping.
又押韵了 还带节奏
Sometimes you act like I don't know jack.
有时候 别老显摆 我像小白
I'm-a drop a beat back there.
我要还你一句
Valerie Bestin?
瓦莱丽·贝丝汀吗
Of course. She volunteered here.
她确实在这里当义工
That's what I told the other people.
我也这么跟他们说的
What other people?
他们是谁
Um, those people.
那些人
Hi.
早
How'd you know to come here?
你们怎么查到这里的
Women are 17% more likely than men to self-direct
女性认罪后更倾向亲身赎罪
into redemptive recourse after committing crimes.
这一数据比男性高出17个百分点
Given Valerie Bestin's lack of relapse
瓦莱丽·贝丝汀醉驾伤人后
after D.U.I. with injury incident,
一蹶不振
it only made sense that she would follow the pattern,
她有理由会符合这一规律
so I called treatment facilities and shelters in surrounding areas
因此我询问了这附近的疗养所与收容站
until I found the right place.
就找来了这里
So you... guessed.
这都是你猜测的
Ah, it's more of a scientific hypothesis, really.
更多的是科学假设
Just keep us in the loop. Noted.
查到什么要告诉我们 知道
Need to head back and code these interviews.
我要回去整理刚才的调查
If you'll excuse us.
失陪了
You have to admit, she really knows her stuff.
不得不服 她很有两把刷子
I'm admitting nothing.
打死我也不服
She's huffing and puffing.
她盛气凌人 目中无人
Wait. That rhymes.
等等 你也押韵了
Like I told Dr. Montague,
我和蒙塔歌♥博士也说了
I didn't know Valerie very well.
我和瓦莱丽不熟
But she would often bring donations with her.
但她能经常带来捐款
Desperately needed.
我们非常需要捐款
Ah, we're stretched pretty thin around here,
我们人手也不太充裕
So our focus is on our guests.
因此更多关注寄宿者
Uh, but Baula had more contact with her than I did.
宝拉跟她比我更熟
Valerie was a saint.
瓦莱丽真是个圣人
She never talked down to nobody.
她从不吼人
Always makin' sure we was eatin' better,
总是关心我们吃不吃得饱
drinkin' less.
有没有酗酒
Oh, when Marty died,
马蒂死后
she was, like... cryin'.
她伤心欲绝
she really cared.
非常难过
Marty?
马蒂是
A former guest. He passed away here a couple weeks ago.
之前的寄宿者 几周前过世了
A bad case of flu swept through here.
当时这里流感肆虐
Lot of people got sick, and poor Marty's system just--
很多人病了 而可怜的马蒂的症状尤其严重
Just couldn't handle it, you know?
他没能挺过去
Any other questions, Jane?
还有什么问题没 简
Uh, yes, um, I do have one more question...
有 还有一个问题
Yeah. In fact.
说 事实上
Do either of you recall whether Valerie was a-a knitter?
你们知不知道瓦莱丽会针织
Knitting. Thank you for your time.
打毛线 感谢你们抽出时间
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表