剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
And did you forget that conversation,
那你是忘了那番谈话
or you just chose not to speak of it? I forgot.
还是选择避而不谈 我忘了
Are we done here? I think we're done.
可以了吗 我想我们没什么好谈的了
Hey. I got something.
我有所发现了
A security guard had a run-in with Charlotte Mitchell
一位保安在拳击赛前和夏洛特·米切尔
before the fight.
发生过争执
She was trying to get into the dressing room area.
她正试图进入更衣区
Didn't have the right kind of access laminate,
但没有许可的门禁卡
So he wouldn't let her in.
所以他没让她进
She got agitated, made a scene,
她很激动 当众大吵大闹
And he threw her out. This was at approximately 6:30.
于是他就把她赶了出去 大约在六点半
6:30? And that puts her in the arena an hour
六点半 这么说她比体♥检♥医师估计的
before the M.E.'s estimate.
还要早到竞技场一小时
Yep, and that means Flacco and Merriman
也就是说弗拉克和梅里曼
both had opportunity. They're suspects, too.
都有机会杀人 他们也是嫌疑人
Bring 'em both in. See what they have to say under questioning.
把他们都带来 听听他们的供词
Okay.
好的
Mr. Merriman, your associates are gonna have to wait outside.
梅里曼先生 你的同伴必须在外等候
Oh, they're cool. They're cool outside.
他们没事的 待在外面就没事
Hey, Flacco, you little punk!
弗拉克 你个小废物
You used plaster wraps, didn't you?
你上了石膏膜是不是
I know a little punk like you
我就知道像你这样的小混混
don't hit that hard!
打不出那么重的拳
Mr. And Mrs. Flacco,
弗拉克先生弗拉克太太
why don't we talk in my office?
去我办公室谈吧
Come on, babe.
来吧 亲爱的
Oh, now you running away, Manny?
你要逃跑了吗曼尼
Just like you did in the cage, huh?
就好像你在场上一样
2 million people saw me kick your butt.
两百万观众看着我把你打得屁滚尿流
Live with it. Oh, hell, no. Come on!
面对现实吧 见鬼的 过来
Control yourselves, both of you.
冷静 你们俩都冷静
Look, either of you try anything,
你们俩中只要谁有一点不老实
And I'm gonna put you in cuffs. So let's just calm down
我就会把你拷起来 所以冷静一下
and get back to business.
说正事
I think you like getting beaten up.
我觉得你喜欢挨揍
A little masochistic streak there, huh?
有点小小的自虐倾向 对吧
Thanks for that. Thanks.
多谢你了 谢谢你
Break it up, guys! That is enough!
分开 够了
Hey, hey, take it easy, take it easy.
喂喂 放轻松放轻松
Come on, come on.
得了得了
Knock it off!
别打了
Knock it off!
别打了
What the hell is going on here?
外面究竟发生了什么
Do you people even know what you're doing?
你们知道你们在做什么吗
Sit down, Mr. Lima. No! Not until you tell me
请坐 里玛先生 除非你告诉我
why you're setting Manny up to get jumped.
你为什么要害曼尼被一群人打
Mr. Lima, how we conduct interviews is not your concern.
里玛先生 我们如何审讯不用你过多操心
It is if it endangers my fighter.
如果伤害到了我的拳手 我就要操心了
Manny shouldn't have been called in here anyway.
而且这事也和曼尼没关系
He's grieving for Charlotte.
他为了夏洛特非常悲痛
We just need to ask him a few questions.
我们只是想问他几个问题
Now, please, take a seat. Why?
现在 请坐 为什么
I mean, you got the man you want already.
你已经找到你们想找的人了
You mean Rowdy Merriman?
你是说洛蒂·梅里曼
You saw him. He doesn't like it
你看见了 他不喜欢得不到
when he doesn't get what he wants,
心头所好的感觉
And he didn't get what he wanted from Charlotte.
他没从夏洛特那得到他想要的东西
And what did he want?
他想要什么
Guess.
猜
Nah, I didn't kill the writer lady.
没 我可没杀那个女作家
Why would I?
我为什么要杀她
I've looked at your rap sheet.
我看了你的前科记录
There's a history of violence against women.
你有暴♥力♥袭击女士的历史
Man, if I slap a bitch,
伙计如果我打了个贱♥人♥
it's 'cause she asked for it.
只能说她自找的
Bitches like to get slapped. Don't ask me why.
她们咎由自取 别问我原因
Did Charlotte Mitchell ask for it?
夏洛特·米切尔也是自找的吗
No, she didn't.
没 她可没有
But I asked her, though, you know? Huh.
但我找过她了 知道吗
You know, she was like... "Ew!"
她的答复是 "呕"
You know, I disgusted her, man.
我让她恶心 伙计
Nice, clean, college lady.
善良干净受过高等教育的女士
She rejected you. How'd that make you feel?
她拒绝了你 你怎么想
Like I had to call another bitch to break me off a piece,
再找一个迷人的妞呗
which I did.
我就这么做的
Now she was researching you and Flacco.
她在调查你和弗拉克
Maybe she found out something about you
也许她查出了点
you didn't want anybody to know.
你不可告人的秘密
Man, you know what? I got nothin' to hide.
知道吗 我没什么不可告人的事
I'm straight up thug, and I'm proud of it.
我就是不折不扣的暴徒 我为此自豪
You know, what they gonna say about me that
他们想怎么说
ain't already been said, huh? Nah. Little Mr. Perfect--
就怎么说好了 那个完美先生
He's the one got secrets to be hidin'.
他才有不可告人的秘密
Flacco-- what's he got to hide?
弗拉克 他有什么不可告人的
I mean, he was knocking boots
他和那个女作家有一腿
with that writer lady, for one,
这就是其一
dogging on that nasty little wife of his. You got proof of that?
嫌弃他自己的母老虎 你有证据吗
Proof, man. Ask the punk, dude.
证据 自己问那个小混混
He'll be like...
他会这样
Yeah, go ask him.
对 去问他
Mr. Flacco?
弗拉克先生
Do you want your wife present during our interview?
你想要你妻子在讯问的时候陪在你身边吗
Normally, we do this alone.
通常情况下 我们都是单独问话的
I need her here. I got no secrets from Bea.
我需要她在这里 我和贝之间没有秘密
Okay. What was your relationship with Charlotte Mitchell?
好 你和夏洛特·米切尔是什么关系
She was writing a book about me and Rowdy,
她在根据我和洛蒂的故事写书
about the fight.
有关拳击的
Which started when?
从什么时候开始的
Since I started training for the fight,
从我开始训练开始
about six months ago.
约六个月之前
And how about when you weren't training?
那你没训练的时候呢
What does that mean? Don't act dumb, manny.
你什么意思 别装傻 曼尼
She wants to know if you were sleeping with her.
她想知道你有没有和她上♥床♥
What? No.
什么 没有
Look at me when you say that.
看着我的眼睛再说一遍
Honey, I wasn't sleeping with her.
亲爱的 我没和她上♥床♥
"Honey"? Please.
亲爱的 得了吧
So he's sleeping with her? So what? Bea
他和她上♥床♥了 又怎样 贝
No. I don't wanna hear it now.
不 我现在不想听
We've been together since I'm 13,
我13岁开始和你在一起
Married since 17, 4 kids.
我17岁嫁给你 给你生了4个孩子
You think I don't know what's going on?
你觉得我不知道发生了什么吗
He's a professional athlete.
他是个职业运动员
I blame it on the women. Men don't know any better.
都是女人的问题 男人就只会用下半身思考
Baby, I never s... And you know what?
宝贝 我从来没和 还有
Manny's good. He doesn't go all crazy.
曼尼还好 他也不是没有自控力
But we do have the nurse at the physio clinic,
但是确实跟过一个精神科门诊的护士
the two waitresses in vegas,
两个拉斯维加斯的女招待
the girl at len's club--
还有个酒吧里的一名姑娘有染
Where were you the night of the fight, Mrs. Flacco?
拳赛当晚你在哪里 弗拉克夫人
Backstage.
在后台
I-I can't take it when Manny's fighting.
曼尼打比赛的时候 我没办法看
I wait until it's over.
我会等着比赛结束
Was anybody with you?
有人和你在一起吗
Yes. Plenty of people. There's always people around.
有 很多人 周围总是有很多人的
But yeah, you know what?
但是 你知道吗
I could have sneaked off and killed the lady...
我的确是可以偷偷溜出去再杀了那女人
Only I didn't. We done?
只不过我没那么做 问完了吗
For now.
暂时完了
Bea, come on. No, no, no.
贝 得了 不不不
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表