剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Says that you're the, uh...
还说你是
"Aryan warrior that avenged his unjust imprisonment,"
"为他不公正囚禁复仇的雅利安战士"
Killed Austin Marr.
并杀害了奥斯汀·梅尔
Whoa. I had nothing to do with that.
这不关我的事
Okay. If you say so.
随便你狡辩
But you can see how it looks. Not good.
但你现在处境非常不妙
No, no, no.
没这回事
I keep my business and my politics totally separate.
生意跟政♥治♥信仰我分的很清楚的
Oh, the Third Reich Pool Cleaning Company
你的第三帝国泳池清洁公♥司♥
doesn't play so good, huh?
生意不太好吧
I've exchanged a few e-mails with Tubbs.
我和托布斯通过几封邮件
That's all.
仅此而已
If he says any different, he's lying.
如果跟他说的有出入 肯定是他撒谎
I got immunity for what I say in here, right?
我在这里招供有豁免权吗
No.
没有
Okay. Occasionally...
好吧 有的时候
I got stuff for Abby.
我会给艾比带点东西
Stuff? You sold her drugs?
什么东西 你卖♥♥毒品给她
A little coke. Some meth.
一点可♥卡♥因♥ 还有些冰♥毒♥
When was the last time you scored for her?
你上一次向她提供毒品是什么时候
Not for a couple of months,
本来是几个月一次
but then the other day she hit me up.
但前些天她找到我
She was in a real bad way.
她情况非常糟糕
She asked me for an eight ball and some downers.
让我帮她弄点毒品和镇定剂
It took me a few days, but I got 'em.
虽然花了点时间 我还是弄到了
But the morning I showed up,
我早上去找她的时候
there was cops everywhere.
她家到处都是警♥察♥
I didn't even get to give 'em to her.
我根本没办法把东西给她
Look, I know I screwed up,
我知道我现在脱不了干系
but I didn't kill Austin.
但我绝对没有杀害奥斯汀
There was a useful end, by the way.
其实他的口供还是有用的
We now know for sure that nobody entered or left the property
现在我们可以肯定 在案发当晚
the night of the murder,
没人能潜入或潜出庄园
so she must've been murdered
因此她肯定是在客房♥中
in the guest room along with Austin.
和奥斯汀一起被杀害的
Then the killer hid her body.
之后凶手把她尸体藏起来了
We searched. She's not on the compound.
我们搜过了 她不在庄园
You searched for a living, breathing woman
你们搜索的目标是活生生的女人
and not a dead body. Big difference.
而不是死尸 区别可大着呢
Why would the killer hide one victim
那为什么凶手只藏一具尸体
and leave the other one behind? Good question.
而把另一具尸体留下来了 问得好
We'll search the property again.
我们会再次搜查府邸
This time we'll get cadaver dogs and more personnel.
这次会放出搜尸犬加派更多人手
No need. I know exactly where the body is hidden.
不用了 我知道尸体藏在哪里了
Wait. Wait. What are you gonna do?
等等 你要做什么
Just talk. But they're in the middle of the funeral.
说几句话而已 但他们在举♥行♥葬礼
You can't just walk in there willynilly. Yeah. That's right.
你不能就这么乱闯进去 也对
Thank you. I forgot to call Hightower.
谢天谢地 我忘了通知海托华了
Hightower? Why?
为什么通知海托华
Voice mail. Hey, Hightower. It's Jane.
留言信箱 喂 海托华 我是简
Just wanted to let you know that, uh, there's gonna be
我打给你是想告诉你
what you like to call "foolishness"
艾瑟·赛柏林的葬礼上
going on at Ethel Sebring's funeral.
你说的"乱来"之事 又要上演了
That's it. Have a great day.
就这样 工作愉快
She told me to call.
她说要通知她的
Better hurry. Jane.
赶紧了 简
Jane.
简
God, our father,
伟大的天父
your power brings us to birth.
你用神力为我们带来新生
Your providence guides our lives,
先知呵护我们成长
and by your command, we return to dust.
如您所愿 我们终将化土归尘
Unite us together in one family
让我们心手相连
to sing your praise forever and ever. Amen.
永远赞颂万能的主 阿门
In the name of the Father and of the Son
以圣父圣子之名
and of the Holy Spirit, amen.
以圣灵之名 阿门
Amen. Thank you, father.
阿门 多谢神父
Uh, good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生么 下午好
My name is Patrick Jane.
我是派翠克·简
For those of you who don't know me,
有些人可能不认识我
I am a consultant with the CBI.
我是加调局的顾问
I know that you're all here today
我知道今天大家来
to mourn the loss of Ethel Sebring,
是为了哀悼艾瑟·赛柏林逝世
But I have a very important announcement
但我有要事要宣布
that simply can't wait. What is the meaning of this?
此事不能耽搁 你这是什么意思
Uh, just bear with me, please, for one moment.
请给我点时间 让我说完
Well, there's no easy way to say this,
这件事说来话长
so I'm just gonna come straight out with it.
我就长话短说了
Abby Fitzwilliam is dead.
艾比·菲茨威廉已经死了
No.
不
Yeah, it's true, Sophie. I'm-- I'm very sorry for your loss.
这是事实 索菲 请节哀顺变
How?
怎么死的
We don't know all the details as yet,
我们还未弄清具体细节
but we will know very soon.
但很快就会知晓
Where is she?
她的尸体在哪里
She's hidden in your grandmother's casket.
她的尸体被藏在她外婆的棺材中
It's quite clever, actually.
确实非常巧妙
It's--it's one place you wouldn't look for a body,
你不会想到在这里面找尸体
other than the obvious exception, of course.
绝对出人意料
Are you playing some sort of demented joke?
你是不是神经失常胡言乱语
I wish I could say I was.
我也希望如此
They were both small women.
但她们身躯都很娇小
They could fit comfortably together in this box.
能够很好的挤在棺材中
The only way we can tell for sure
能验证此说的的唯一方法
is if we, uh...
就是要...
Well, we're gonna have to take a quick peek.
我们要开馆一验
Um, we--we will do it inside.
我们会到室内开棺
Uh, Dr. Saban will oversee proceedings
塞班医生会全程监视
to make sure that everything is shipshape.
以确保全过程万无一失
Agent, have you no control over this buffoon?
探员 你就放任他在这大放厥词吗
Lisbon, trust me. You gotta trust me on this one.
里斯本 相信我 你一定要相信我
Mr. Jane is making a valid point.
简先生的行为正当合法
Ma'am, you know more about the law than we do.
夫人 你比我们更加懂法
We can get a warrant,
我们本可申请搜查证
but I think this will be quicker and less intrusive,
但我觉得这样更快速 而且不打扰逝者
with all due respect.
绝无冒犯之意
This is wrong.
这太可笑了
Oh, please.
别这样
Ethel was dignified in life.
艾瑟活得很有尊严
She'd want to remain so in death.
死后也应保有足够尊严
Doctor, you of all people, should know
作为医生理应知道
there's nothing dignified about death.
死亡之下毫无尊严可言
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh. You got my message?
你收到我的留言了
Ma'am, everything is under control.
长官 一切尽在掌握之中
What's he doing to that casket?
他要拿这棺材做什么
Well, that's what I was calling you about.
这就是我通知你的原因
Opening it? Jane says that Abby Fitzwilliam's body
要开棺 简说艾比·菲茨威廉的尸体
is in the casket.
就藏在棺材内
Oh, my god. Have you gone completely insane?
天啊 你是不是彻底失心疯了
No, I don't think so.
绝对没有
There we go.
开了
Pauline, are you sure you wanna do this?
波琳娜 你真愿意开棺吗
Just get it over with.
只管打开
What?
什么
Oh, no.
不好了
The guests have been sent home.
宾客都回家了
The funeral's been postponed.
葬礼也推迟了
I hope you're happy. Oh, it doesn't make sense.
这下你开心了吧 不可能啊
Abby's body is not in this coffin. You promised me.
艾比的尸体不在棺材里 你保证过的
Yeah, I thought she was.
我以为她在
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表