剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Hunting and gathering.
捕猎采集
The victim's name is Timothy Hartley.
死者叫提摩西·亨特利
He was killed sometime last night.
他于昨晚被害
He was shot in the chest, and then his throat was slit. Charming.
胸部中枪 被割喉 真不错
His I.D. says
从他身份证上看
he's from about a hundred miles away
他从一百多公里以外的地方来
from here-- Hillsborough.
希尔斯伯勒
No sign of what he was doing up here.
他来的目的是什么也完全没头绪
Sheriff says Hartley's car's down the road.
警长说亨特利的车在路的尽头
I'll check it out. All right.
我去检查 好
You tell him? Tell him what?
你告诉他了么 告诉他什么
Coroner's office sent Steiner.
法医办公室派了斯坦内来
Dr. Steiner?
斯坦内医生
And we all know how much you like to make fun of Dr. Steiner,
我们都知道你多爱恶整斯坦内医生
So don't, okay?
所以别乱来 好吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
No humoring yourself at his expense.
别把自己的快乐建筑在人家的痛苦之上
Is he that way?
他在那边吗
Top of the morning to you, Steiner.
祝你日安 斯坦内
You're looking trim.
你看起来神清气爽啊
Jane.
简
Curiously considerate killer.
很有趣的考虑周全的凶手
Slit his throat after the shots
在枪击之后还割断了他的喉咙
to put him out of his misery.
让他死个痛快
Three steps back, please.
请后退三步
What?
什么
Please maintain a distance
请与尸体最少保持
of at least three steps from the body. Why?
三步距离 为什么
Because this body is a no-Jane zone.
因为这具尸体是"简禁入区"
It will not be a playground for you.
这可不是供你玩乐的地方
You will not touch it or sniff it
你不得触摸或嗅闻尸体
or place playing cards on it
也不得在尸体上玩牌
or borrow it for an interrogation.
或以调查之名拿走证据
If you do,
如果你这么做
a deputy will remove you. Clear?
副官会把你带走的 明白吗
That's a little harsh, no?
这可有点太无情了 不是吗
You have driven me to desperate measures.
都是你逼我这么做的
Well, I'm nothing if I'm not respectful
我若是不尊重打击犯罪的同伴
of my fellow crime-fighters.
那我就太不是东西了
But I can see everything I need to from here anyway.
但在这我还是能发现我需要的信息
Really? W...
真的吗 你
What exactly do you see?
你究竟发现了什么
He's in money, but not a banker,
他很有钱 但是不是银行家
something more aggressive-- stocks or such,
是更富攻击性的 玩股票或类似职业
social drinker, increased his intake lately,
应酬饮者 最近喝酒比较多
so under some pressure.
所以说可能承受了一些压力
A registered, uh, independent,
是名注册过的无党派人士
though always votes republican,
但总是投票给共和党
and as much money as he has,
而且不管他有多少钱
his wife has more.
他妻子都比他更富有
Ridiculous.
太荒谬了
He chose the tasteless tasseled loafers.
这双没品位的流苏鞋是他选的
She bought the opal-enlaced sterling silver cuff links.
蛋白石镶银的袖口就是她买♥♥的
Guesses.
都是猜测
You might as well say
你怎么不说
he's going to meet a tall, dark stranger.
他马上要去见一个高挑深肤色的陌生人
That's very unlikely, doctor.
那可不太可能 医生
He's dead.
他已经死了
And by the way, it looks like there's something
另外 他裤子的左前口袋里
in his left-front pant pocket.
好像有点什么东西
You are about to think, "What the hell? How did Jane...
"你会在想 搞什么 简是怎么...
do that?"
做到的"
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
"这苍穹大地之间 除了你理想中的哲学
than dreamt of in your philosophy."
还有太多太多未知 霍雷肖"
Okay. You planned ahead.
好吧 是你事先计划好的
You asked one of the sheriff's deputies to call you
你让副官每次碰到有斯坦内接手的案子时
the next time Steiner was on a case
就给你打电♥话♥
and then you asked them to plant the note.
然后你让他们帮你放了那字条
That is an absurd theory.
这个猜测真荒谬
You know this means another apology at the coroner's office.
你知道这下又得向法医办公室道歉了
No, it doesn't.
不 没必要
Steiner loves the attention. Lisbon.
斯坦内喜欢受人关注 里斯本
What happened?
发生什么了
Where are they?
他们在哪
Robbery. Two guys in a pickup
抢劫 两个开着小卡车的人
pulled the coroner's van over
截下了验尸官的货车
and held it up. What'd they steal?
并洗劫一空 他们偷了什么
Huh. Get this your vic's body. Hartley's corpse?
就是 死者的尸体 亨特利的尸体
That's right. Steiner tried to stop them,
对 不过随你信不信
believe it or not.
斯坦内还试图阻止
Dr. Steiner.
斯坦内医生
Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员
It's not as bad as it looks.
没看上去那么糟
Go get yourself checked out and then come talk to us.
好好检查一下 然后再和我们谈谈
Jane, was this you?
简 是你干的吗
W-- another trick?
是 另外一次恶作剧吗
Oh. Jane had nothing to do with this, nothing at all.
简和此事无关 毫无关联
You didn't, did you? Of course not.
你没有吧 是吧 当然没有
Swear on your life?
能以你的性命起誓吗
On your life, even.
以你的性命都行
Damn it. Who steals a body?
见鬼 谁会偷一具尸体呢
Interesting.
有意思
The pickup was... pulled over.
当时小卡车 停在了路边
There were two men, apparently working on the engine.
有两个男人 显然是在修引擎
They flagged us down,
他们向我们挥手 让我们停车
for help, we thought,
我们以为是要求助
and then they pulled out guns.
结果他们掏出了枪
Can you describe them?
你能描述下他们的长相吗
They were both white,
他们俩都是白人
a little under 6 feet, I think.
差不多一米八三 我觉得
I can't really say much more.
我说不出来其他的了
They wore hoodies-- jackets and sunglasses.
他们穿着帽衫 外套 还带着墨镜
One went to the van and dragged the body bag out.
一个人进了车里 把运尸袋拖了出来
The one guarding us went to help him, and...
那个看着我们的人就去帮他 然后
That's when I...
那时候我就...
intervened.
插手了
Foolish.
真愚蠢
For once, I agree with you. Mnh.
头一次 我同意你的看法
They put the body into the truck
他们把尸体装进卡车里
and they--they took off.
然后就扬长而去
Why would anyone do this?
怎么会有人做这样的事
We don't know yet. It's early.
我们不知道 说什么都为时尚早
I have to take this. I'm sorry.
我必须得接这个电♥话♥ 抱歉
Thank you for your time, Dr. Steiner.
感谢你白忙之中抽出时间 斯坦内医生
Of course.
应该的
Lisbon.
里斯本
Good-bye again, mr. Jane.
再次拜拜了 简先生
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
Excuse me?
不好意思
They had guns.
他们有枪
Big, scary guns. There's nothing you could do.
很大支 又吓人的枪 你也无能为力
The body is my responsibility, my reason for being here.
护送尸体是我的责任 是我来这里的理由
Now I have no reason or responsibility.
现在我没理由也没责任了
There's nothing for me to do.
我什么都做不了
I don't expect you to understand
我不指望你能理解
why that feels like failure to me,
为什么这件事在我看来是失败
but it does.
但它确实是
Want a cup of tea?
想来杯茶吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表