剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Jane.
简
Jane? Care to join us?
简 还不去查案
The moon's at perigee,
今晚正值满月
closest to the earth.
月亮离地球最近的时候
It's beautiful, isn't it?
真美 不是吗
Yes, it is, but the victim is over here.
是很美 不过死者可就在那边呢
I know.
我知道
Work.
开工
Victim's name's Eleanor Artega, shot in the chest.
死者名叫埃莉诺·奥特加 胸部中枪
There were reports of gunshots around 11:00.
有人在11点左右听见枪响
Is she from the neighborhood?
她住这附近吗
I.D. gives an address across town, but one
她身份证上写的是城另一头的住址 但是
of the Sac P.D. officers said she grew up in the neighborhood.
萨城警方的人说 她就在这里长大的
Her mother runs a grocery a few blocks away.
她的母亲在几个街区外经营一家杂货店
Pretty dress.
裙子真好看
Maybe she was coming from some kind of event. Wedding?
也许她是要去赴宴 参加婚礼吗
Performance, more like it. She's a musician.
更像是演出 她是名音乐家
Some kind of stringed instrument. Because?
某种弦乐器 原因
Because of the calluses on her fingertips
因为她指尖的老茧
and the faint piney scent of rosin on her dress.
和她裙子上有轻微松树脂的气味
Been a couple of gang initiation killings in the area.
这地区已经有几起帮派作案的谋杀
Could be another one.
这可能又是一起
I'll talk to the Sac P.D. Gang unit,
我会去找萨市警局的打黑组
see who's active.
了解他们的活动
We'll canvass the looky loos.
我们去问问围观群众
Hydrangea petal.
绣球花的花瓣
Interesting decoration for a gang slaying,
有意思 帮派凶手随身落下花瓣
unless the crips have taken up flower arranging,
除非这人正在学插花
which I can definitely see the therapeutic benefits of.
看得出这绝对非常有益身心
Thank you.
谢谢你
Evidence, I believe.
我相信这是证据
Come on.
走吧
And I'm looking for current information
我要找的是东北边的北帮
On Nortenois Gangs in the northeast.
最近活动的消息
Call me back as soon as possible. Thanks.
尽快回我 谢谢
Damn, man. You see I'm walking here, right?
该死的 你是故意撞我的吧
You walked into me.
是你撞我的
Hell I did.
我才没有
You need to get behind the line. Police only here.
你得站到线外去 只有警♥察♥准入
Trying to find out who killed that lady?
要找出谋杀那女士的凶手吗
You know somethin' about it?
这事你清楚
Do I look like a snitch to you? Keep walkin'.
我看起来像个告密者吗 走吧
Go on.
快走
Anything would be useful,
任何信息都可能有价值
so if you wouldn't mind, just--
所以如果你们不介意
Just give us a call and, uh, thank you very much for your time.
就给我们打电♥话♥ 非常感谢你们的配合
I know it's slow, but it's how the work is done.
我知道这样没效率 但这是例行程序
Yeah, I could point out someone that knows something useful
我只需说不到25个词 就能找出
with 25 words or less. Oh, really?
知道线索的人 真的吗
Count 'em.
数着吧
Evening.
晚上好
I have $100 for information about the victim.
我出100块 买♥♥有关死者的信息
$100.
100块
Oops. It's not $100.
哎呀 这不是100块
Just $1...
只有1块
for information.
交换信息
Any takers?
有人要吗
25.
25个词
The point being...
有何发现
The gentleman in the plaid shirt with the beanie
戴着帽子 穿花格子衬衫的那位先生
didn't even consider raising his hand.
根本没想过要举手
That means he has information that
这意味着他知道的信息
not even $100 can buy.
是100块都换不来的
Sir? Uh, you in the plaid,
先生 穿花格子衬衫的那位
we're gonna have to ask you some questions.
我们要问您一些问题
Cho, we got a runner! Get the car!
周 有人跑了 去开车
Head off around the block!
跑去街区那边了
Someone took my keys.
有人把我钥匙拿走了
Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop the car!
喂喂喂 停下车
Thanks for the ride, sucka!
谢谢你的车 蠢货
Come on, starsky, let's go get him. I'll drive.
走吧 伙计 我们去抓他 我来开
Gonna walk home?
要走回家吗
Ms. Artega, we're very sorry for your loss,
奥特加夫人 请节哀顺变
but we need to ask you some questions about your daughter.
我们需要问您一个关于您女儿的问题
I have work to do.
我有活要干
Ma'am, what did eleanor do for living?
夫人 埃莉诺是做什么工作的
She was a concert violinist with the orchestra.
她是管弦乐队的小提琴手
Dawn, I sad the first shelf for these.
道尔 我说了这些放在第一层货架上
Sorry, Ms. Artega.
抱歉 奥特加夫人
First chair violin,
首席小提琴手
The concertmaster,
首席小提琴手
second to the conductor himself.
仅次于指挥家本人
Youngest in symphony history.
交响乐史上最年轻的首席
You must have been very proud.
您一定非常自豪
Proud, yes.
自豪 是啊
I was her manager. We were a team.
我曾是她的经纪人 我们母女齐心
Do you know why Rleanor was in the neighborhood last night?
您知道埃莉诺昨晚来这附近所为何事吗
She came here.
她来过这里
She had given a solo performance,
她有一场独奏
a special event. She wanted to tell me about it.
是一场特别宴会 她来是想告诉我这事
Can you think of anyone who may have wanted to harm her?
你能想到谁可能伤害她吗
A boyfriend maybe?
也许是男朋友
She wasn't seeing anyone. No time.
她没跟谁在一起 她没时间
She used to have a boyfriend.
她有过一个男友
Orlando Yglesias.
奥兰多·耶西亚
Gangbanger.
帮派成员
They dated about a year or so.
他们约会了一年左右
Why would he want to hurt her?
他为何想要伤害她
Eleanor broke it off six months ago.
埃莉诺6个月前提出分手
He wouldn't leave her alone.
他不肯就此放手
He called, came to the apartment.
他打电♥话♥来 还去公♥寓♥找她
We had to get a restraining order! Ay!
我们不得不申请限制令
Dawn!
道尔
Mop!
拖把
How am I gonna clean this up?
我要怎么收拾着烂摊子
How am I gonna...
我如何是好...
Oh, my Ellie!
我的埃莉
Oh, my baby.
我的宝贝
Why did they do this to you?
他们为何出此毒手
Why?!
为什么
Hey, boss.
头儿
So I confirmed that Eleanor Artega
我确定了埃莉诺·奥特加
played a private event the night that she was murdered,
在她被谋杀当晚 在一场私人宴会上演出
apparently celebrating the, uh, recent purchase
显然是为了庆祝一位收藏者
by a collector of a, uh-- wait for it--
最近购入了一把... 等等
"A Brescian Stradivarius Violin."
"布雷西亚斯特拉迪瓦里制♥作♥小提琴"
I'm assuming that's a good one. What about the boyfriend?
看来这提琴不赖 她男友呢
Orlando Yglesias--he's got a sheet,
奥兰多·耶西亚 有案底
some low-level stuff.
犯了些小事情
He runs with a nortenois gang,
他加入了一个北部帮派
the, uh, Lincoln Avenue Hermanos.
叫什么 林肯大街兄弟会
Eleanor did have a restraining order on him.
他被禁止靠近埃莉诺
This is the guy that fled the scene last night,
这不就是昨晚逃跑那男的
the one that Jane picked out from the crowd.
简在人群里指出来的那个
Call Sac P.D. Gang Unit.
通知萨市警局打黑组
You need tell them we need any help they can give finding this guy.
我们要不惜一切代价找到这个人
Okay, you got it.
收到
Jane?
简
Jane.
简
Jane.
简
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表