剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I have a license for that and a carry permit.
我有执照和持枪证
Okay, Mr. Ruger,
好吧 鲁格先生
What do you know about the death of ted Fisher? Nothing.
你知道泰德·费什怎么死的吗 不知道
Fisher was a buddy of mine. That's all.
费什是我好兄弟 就这么多
You and he were in the Peace Corps together?
你和他一起在维和部队服役的吗
No.
不是
We worked at Sagaris together.
我们在苏加里斯共事
What is Sagaris?
苏加里斯是什么
A security firm.
保安公♥司♥
We provide services
我们主要做些
the regular army isn't equipped for.
军队不便做的事
Wait.
等等
You and Fisher were mercenaries?
你和费什是雇佣兵
Private security contractors.
私人保安承包商
Where did you do most of your contracting?
你们都在哪儿做承包生意
All over. Mostly Iraq. Fallujah, Basra.
到处 多在伊♥拉♥克♥ 法鲁贾 巴士拉
Where were you when Fisher was killed?
费什被杀时你在哪里
Ted called me two days ago and said he was in trouble.
泰德两天前给我电♥话♥ 说他有麻烦了
He needed help. Whatever it was,
他需要帮忙 我不知道是什么事
he couldn't say it over the phone.
他在电♥话♥里不肯说
And you just dropped everything,
所以你放下手头的一切
No questions asked, headed here?
什么也不问 就赶到这儿来
That's right. Wouldn't you?
没错 难道你不会吗
Where were you coming from?
你从哪儿赶来的
I was overseas.
我在国外
What did Fisher tell you when you got here?
你到这后 费什怎么说的
Nothing.
什么也没说
He was already dead.
他已经死了
I was too late.
我来的太晚了
At which point you disguised yourself as a homeless man
你为什么要装成一个无家可归的人
to get close to the crime scene.
企图靠近犯罪现场
I was trying to gather intel, figure out who killed ted.
我想收集情报 找出杀他的凶手
Which is why you broke into his store
所以你就闯进他的店
with a loaded handgun?
还带着个上膛的枪
I was staking out the place.
我正在监视这地方
I heard a noise inside.
我听到里面有声音
The back door was open. I went in.
后门开了 我就进去
I encountered that woman. She was armed.
遇上了那个女人 她带了枪
So I drew my weapon. Like I said, it's fully licensed,
所以我也掏了枪 我说过 是上过执照的
And I have a carry permit.
我也有持枪许可
Look... Agent, I wanna work with you guys
听着 探员 我很想与你们合作
to find out who killed Ted.
找出杀害泰德的凶手
Whatever I can do. So as soon as you cut me loose...
尽我所能 所以你们只要让我放手干
Cut you loose?
让你放手干
Sure.
当然
I haven't committed a crime.
我又没犯罪
Or should I call my attorney?
还是你想让我叫律师来吗
Okay. Obviously, you're not the victim's neighbor,
很显然 你并不是受害者的邻居
And I need you to explain this.
所以我想请你解释一下这个东西
My name is Vivian Griswold.
我叫薇薇安·格里斯伍德
I had nothing to do with the murder of Ted Fisher.
我跟泰德·费什的死没有任何关系
A client hired me six months ago to observe Mr. Fisher.
半年前一个客户雇佣我观察费什先生
What kind of client? What exactly do you do?
什么样的客户 你到底是做什么的
I work for a company providing corporate intelligence
我工作的公♥司♥提供企业情报
and covert surveillance.
和秘密监视
A private sector spy. Who's the client?
原来是个私营的间谍部门 那客户是谁
Mm. Can't tell you that.
这个我不告诉你
What I can tell you is that it involved a major theft
我只能告诉你 这与一起
from my clients, overseas,
我国外的客户的盗窃案有关
two years ago.
发生在两年前
And Fisher was connected how? He was a person of interest.
这与费什有什么关系 他是嫌疑人
Mr. Fisher left his job
费什先生就在开始立案调查之后
shortly after an investigation was launched.
辞去了他的工作
His reasons for leaving were... questionable.
他离职的理由 令人怀疑
You said you had Fisher under surveillance.
你说你在监视费什
So... where were you the night of his death?
那么 他被杀那晚你在哪里
I had information that led me to believe
我得到一个误导的情报
that Mr. Fisher would be at a different location.
说费什先生会去另一个地方
Obviously, that was bad information.
很显然 这是个错误的情报
I guess.
真的吗
So... how did you come to be in Fisher's locked shop
那 你怎么会到费什锁着的店里去
carrying a weapon?
还拿着一把枪
I was surveilling the shop when I heard a noise inside.
我正监视那个店 听到里面有声音
The back door was open, and I went in.
后门开着 我就进去了
Finding an armed man inside,
发现一个持枪的男人
I drew my fully licensed and permitted weapon.
我就拿出了这把有执照和许可证的枪
That's all.
仅此而已
Now... my lawyer is already on the way over,
现在 我的律师正在来的路上
But wouldn't we all rather skip the formalities?
但我们不如别走那形式了
You getting anything?
发现什么了吗
Well, they're both professional liars.
他们都是专业的骗子
Beyond that, I can't read either of them.
除了这个 我什么也看不出来
They're both good for the murder,
他们都有能力谋杀
So each gives the other reasonable doubt.
所以每人多了一项合理怀疑
We need to come at this from another angle.
我们得从另一个角度来看这个问题
Just got off the phone with Pete in forensics.
刚刚接到法医佩特的电♥话♥
He says the accent's Iraqi, probably from baghdad.
他说那声音来自伊♥拉♥克♥ 可能是巴格达
Any luck tracking down the caller?
有没有追踪到打电♥话♥的人
Prepaid cell phone. No subscriber info.
这是个预付费电♥话♥ 没有用户信息
I tried calling it, but the minutes must be up.
我打了 结果已经欠费停机了
Great.
真是太好了
Agent lisbon.
里斯本探员
I just got a call from the State Department about your case.
我刚接到国♥务♥院♥一个电♥话♥ 询问你的案子
What should I know?
你有什么进展
The state department? What'd they say?
国♥务♥院♥ 他们怎么说
Our victim, Fisher, was suspected of getting too close
受害者费什 被怀疑与非法伊♥拉♥克♥商人
to shady Iraqi businessmen.
交往过密
A theft may have occurred.
可能发生了一起盗窃案
Nothing could ever be proven.
现在什么都还没有证实
They would like to be kept abreast of developments.
他们希望能跟进案情的进展
We've got a threatening call
我们查到一个威胁电♥话♥
from somebody who may or may not be Iraqi
是来自一个也许在伊♥拉♥克♥的人
And two suspects in holding
两个在审的嫌疑人
who've got experience with counterintelligence.
都有反情报活动的经验
And you have strong leads?
有什么确凿证据吗
Something for me to tell Washington?
能让我想华盛顿汇报的
Nothing concrete, sir.
尚无证实 长官
Early indicators say that it's revenge
早前的现象表明这是一起报复行动
for whatever happened in Iraq.
起因是伊♥拉♥克♥发生的一些事
What about you, Mr. Jane?
你呢 简先生
What dazzling insights have you gleaned?
你有没有捕捉到什么令人惊奇的情况
Uh, I've got nothing.
什么也没有
Hmm. That's disappointing.
还真让人失望
Off your game somehow? Distracted? Mnh. No, not at all.
状态不佳吗 分心了 完全没有
Sorry to interrupt, boss, but I just talked
头儿抱歉打断一下 我刚接到一个电♥话♥
to the girlfriend, Heather Blue. She's frightened.
是那个女朋友希瑟·布鲁 她很害怕
Says someone is prowling around her apartment.
她说有人在她公♥寓♥周围徘徊
Let's go and see her.
我们去看看
I wanna ask her about that peace corps thing anyway.
正好我想问问她那个维和部队的事儿
Jane, are you co damn. Problem?
简 你去不 可恶 有事儿吗
Not at all, sir.
没有 长官
Keep me informed. Okay.
随时汇报 好的
These people are lying to you.
这些人在撒谎
Teddy was in the peace corps. I told you that.
泰德是维和部队的 我说过了
We checked.
我们查过了
Ted Fisher worked for Sagaris private defense
从2000年到2009年 泰德·费什
from 2000 to 2009,
为苏加里斯私人保安公♥司♥工作
since he first got out of the army. He was a mercenary.
在他离开部队之后 他一直是个雇佣兵
No. He wasn't.
不 他不是
Not possible.
不可能
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表